“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yasssssss! duck off the lot of these Instagram influencer whores. Get a real job (once you’ve isolated upon your return)

Reactions: 19
Sadly I don’t think this is going to stop them. They’ll go and not self isolate when they come back either

Reactions: 16
There’s a whole new bunch just gone out there, from the Netflix show Too Hot To Handle. All laughing and joking around a table, about 12 of them. Mingling without masks, sharing food and drinks. They are all just the worst type of people, almost laughing at us fools back here having to follow rules and not see anybody. We are just here living our miserable existence. And yet they dress it up as “work”. I’m going to have to unfollow all of them I can’t bear to see it anymore!

Two of the girls have got their hairdresser flying from the UK out there, just to style their hair! You couldn’t make this tit up! “Essential work”?! duck off and duck off a little further.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I got the impression she was talking about her ex Jonny Mitchell. He has been in Bali for the best part of a year and was called out for boasting of his wonderful life etc, also tries to recruit folk into trading etc. Could be totally wrong though 🤷‍♀️

Another influencer (Nicola Wills) has jetted off abroad, I think she said earlier this month that they are going to Mexico. She’s put videos from the plane journey on her stories.

Reactions: 1
Yes because you need to take your family with you on a ‘business trip’ during a pandemic I suppose touring the desert and watching belly dances was part of the business trip? ‘EsSeNtiAl wOrK’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dubai being added to the quarantine list will make no difference, they can’t do anything anyways so what’s 2 weeks at home? Half these people do not have kids they may actually enjoy the p&q after a bender in Dubai

Reactions: 5
The blog by Danielle Zarb is spot on and she has literally hit the nail on the head! I’ve never heard of her but realise now from a previous comment that she is Johnny Mitchell’s ex, I’ve followed her and unfollowed a lot of influencers and I feel so much better for it. Let’s hope the tone deaf posts from these people affect them where it really matters - their engagement, amount of followers and brand deals! They then may realise that not everyone is ‘a Karen’ who is ‘jealous’ people are just sick of the way they feel they are absolutely above everyone and the law!

Reactions: 6
What’s scary is the likes of Laura Anderson and Montana have put a poll on their stories about if they want people to continue posting whist away and majority have said yes... who the f#ck wants them to still posting! To be honest if they had an ounce of conscience they wouldn’t have to ask that and just do it

Reactions: 21
Is this for real? So these nonames will probably all be having the same vaccine as the expats and sheiks in Dubai (and have two doses) and then be coming home, while over here, some essential workers like teachers, nursery workers and social workers aren’t even in the plan yet, and vulnerable people are waiting for dose two! So they can then start hashtagging about being fully vaccinated and wanting things to reopen because its safe for THEM when they don’t need it yet. It beggars belief!
I read about it as some elite athletes were getting it and they posted that it was now being rolled out to the public over there. It might be limited to residents but then most of the athletes weren't resident there but out there to train. I'm guessing if these influencers and Z listers are over there under the guise of work reasons, helping them promote tourism or in the pocket of rich men they'd be able to get vaccinated easily enough.

Meanwhile the majority of people their age over here aren't currently estimated to get vaccinated until well into the Autumn.

I don't know what annoys me more them or the people who kiss their asses and see nothing wrong with what they're doing.

Reactions: 2
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she??..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she BOILS my blood 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she Boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬
I’ve just had a look at her latest post 🤢 Narcissistic much? And don’t even get me started on her followers 😂 Not a brain cell between them. “Ignore the haters hun, there just jealous” (deliberate grammar error)

Reactions: 12
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she??..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she Boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬
#clapforinfluencers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read about it as some elite athletes were getting it and they posted that it was now being rolled out to the public over there. It might be limited to residents but then most of the athletes weren't resident there but out there to train. I'm guessing if these influencers and Z listers are over there under the guise of work reasons, helping them promote tourism or in the pocket of rich men they'd be able to get vaccinated easily enough.

Meanwhile the majority of people their age over here aren't currently estimated to get vaccinated until well into the Autumn.

I don't know what annoys me more them or the people who kiss their asses and see nothing wrong with what they're doing.
My cousin lives in UAE (not Dubai, one of the other Emirates). Her and her husband have had the vaccine but it is the Chinese vaccine that hasn't been approved in the UK. She wishes they'd waited for the ones we have to roll out there

Reactions: 5
Does Laura Anderson have a thread on here? She is a whole new level of stupid! She just done a post saying people don’t understand how hard influencing is..how tone deaf is she??..people are losing jobs, frontline service workers are burnt out, people are dying!!!.. she’s a first class idiot..she BOILS my blood 🤬🤬🤬
Let’s make one .. I don’t follow her but watched her stories and basically, she’s a twit 😄

EDIT:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.