“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao never even heard of her. Who the duck is this princess?
So many issues with her post here
Don’t ask a yes/no question of you only want a ‘yes’ as the answer
No one cares to read you epic pointless speech
Can’t even grasp what she’s trying to say? Waffle waffle waffle....
Please use other punctuation than just the question mark... the endless rhetorical questions are hurting my brain
What a witch she is. Never even heard of her but I’m going to go stalk now.
What she’s trying to say is ‘woe is me’
If you have a different opinion don’t follow her
She’s worked hard for a holiday so why should she not have it.

Stop bleating love, if you don’t want opinions don’t openly ask for them

Reactions: 8
When did Dubai get downgraded to a Z list celeb destination anyway? My earliest recollection is the geographically challenged Amy Childs on TV in about 2011 speaking to a Nepali or Indian guy doing the camel rides thinking he was an Arab. I bet they still think Dubai is a country.
I noticed before covid there seemed to be a lot of ‘celebs’ from Towie going to Cabo Verde as if they were trying to push that as the new zeleb destination.

Don’t know who she is but here is another unmasked influencer. Mandatory to wear masks in all UK airports...
73836846-0B9B-4ED8-AAF9-99A1C2F8684F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s only 40 pound to get a covid test in Dubai and very easy ... so no big hardship there

Reactions: 5
Fleur DeForce has apparently admitted that they did go to Dubai....
Yes, she admitted it in an Instagram comment thread and also admitted to trying to hide her trip as she didn't want to be insensitive to others who couldn't travel at this time.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she admitted it in an Instagram comment thread and also admitted to trying to hide her trip as she didn't want to be insensitive to others who couldn't travel at this time.
this is what annoys me, all these zelebs think we’re jealous because we ‘can’t’ travel- anyone can wack a trip onto a credit card and go away but its the fact that they aren’t being sensible, and travelling during a bloody global pandemic, they don’t care about their country or the countries they are visiting

everyone is trying to do their bit and help get things back to normal and yet every single one of these idiots thinking they have to travel atm are just infuriating!! They are in a bleeping privileged position to be able to stay safe at home, but god forbid they get bored for a month or 2

for a generation that loves the cancel culture I don’t understand why these influencers aren’t being called out more or cancelled!

all the bleeping idiot followers who defend them as well are just as bad, they don’t seem to understand their ‘idols’ are most likely contributing to the delay of normality to their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s very easy to get a covid test in Dubai, so doubt it will stop them🙄
They cannot force a negative test. Let’s see how Dubai deals with influencers who test positive

They will do if any of them pop up positive and they run out of money.
Given so many have gone to Dubai “for work” it’s likely a handful will test positive. Let’s see how they feel when their hospitality runs out.

Dubai can turn nasty very fast & no one will have sympathy for these thick people in hired clothes.

Reactions: 16
They cannot force a negative test. Let’s see how Dubai deals with influencers who test positive

Given so many have gone to Dubai “for work” it’s likely a handful will test positive. Let’s see how they feel when their hospitality runs out.

Dubai can turn nasty very fast & no one will have sympathy for these thick people in hired clothes.
Oh I know and Dubai has its highest cases so far on Wednesday so all these z listers are obviously adding to the cases

Reactions: 9
I am SO glad to see these measures, even though I do think it's a bit too little too late. For the first time I honestly think the government are doing the right thing - schools are closed, people are being tested before entering the country, it's for a prolonged period of time. I was sobbing my heart out Monday as it just felt like all the hope that we'd ever see the end to this had been sucked out of the public, but for some reason by today I feel so much better.

Reactions: 9
Most of these influencers say they are out there working, doesn’t Dubai have strict work visas and time you can stay as a tourist?

Also, if travelling as a tourist, are holiday insurance companies covering people for covid? I’d be surprised if they were when things like jet ski’ing etc often void them, so travelling in a global pandemic knowing the risks surely isn’t going to be?

I don’t think the International Travel Restrictions will affect any of the influencers unless they test positive.
1) Obviously can’t catch Covid in the 72 hours between your test and departure ?!
2) Dubai still on the travel corridor, so no self isolating on return which just seems ludicrous!

Attachments

Some hotels are offering free covid tests so I don’t see that putting any of them off.

Reactions: 1
I've just submitted an article to the Guardian about these idiots. Let's hope they pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Most of these influencers say they are out there working, doesn’t Dubai have strict work visas and time you can stay as a tourist?

Also, if travelling as a tourist, are holiday insurance companies covering people for covid? I’d be surprised if they were when things like jet ski’ing etc often void them, so travelling in a global pandemic knowing the risks surely isn’t going to be?
They're not even really 'working' though are they. They're in their terms 'Collaborating', even if the deal is just free stays in return for posting.
Kaz Crossley was desperately trying to extend her 'I-Promise-I'm-Here-For-Work' Visa, publicly asking on her stories if any brands in Dubai wanted to collab.
They're all desperately taking on these collaborations so they have an excuse to stay and say they're shooting for X brand

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.