Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean it can be both, I don’t think understanding that a country can treat you differently depending on what social class you are is a stupid or Daily Mail-esque view. It’s great for expats and holidayers, pretty decent for most emiratis, but not for migrant blue collar workers or probably gay people either. It’s improving, but I think it’s a bit odd that people bang on about how great it is in response to criticisms of the governance of the country when they’re from the UK/other western countries because it’s like, obviously it’s great for you, I presume that you’re working a reasonably nice job there or are having a family there or have been on holiday there, you’re not a gay Emirati or a south Asian construction worker working on a skyscraper in scorching heat (not you as in You but people in general).

Anyway, here is a series of pictures of the party Grace Beverley was at in Dubai on a holiday (“work trip”) she just “couldn’t” cancel. There is a full video somewhere but it keeps getting taken down within 48H whenever it gets posted anywhere - seriously. She’s managed by Gleam so could be them. The next day she #adgifted story’d a mask, which was hilarious given where she’d been the night before, and has been buying followers to make it look like nobody unfollowed her for it.

merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today 🎈

View attachment 359508View attachment 359509View attachment 359510View attachment 359513
Yes let’s keep this at the top! Hashtag it , share it, keep Gleam on their toes ! A soy lure disgrace

Tea4u

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Liana Isadora? (Was on love island a few years ago) would love to talk about her stories in Dubai 😂😂

Tea4u

VIP Member
Do you remember when she burnt her lips on love island?😂
Yeah I do but I’ve actually followed her on socials for years and years since way before love island so the person she is now is just crazy for me to see too!

I’m assuming this is her https://instagram.com/liana.isadora?igshid=l4sf75wzrgqr

I’ve no idea who she is but all I can say is 🤢
I saw on her stories, her kissing one guy, then kissing another 😂 in the morning she would always regret her stories, delete them then do it all over again 😂