“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else fed up if these narcissistic lot in Dubai “for business” during a pandemic?

It’s selfish & unnecessary - they obviously think they are exempt from catching this virus!

• Heart
Reactions: 186
Yes, and zero social distancing. I saw Molly-Mae over there meeting Maura, all close up, kissing etc. Am I missing something, is it once you’re in Dubai you can’t catch it or spread it? Why are they over there for so long anyway?

Reactions: 83
It is getting ridiculous. We have Irish like Maura and Zarah Mapa living it up or in Zarah's case 'working' when she should be at home in Dublin minding her dog that she gave away the 2nd time. It is time these ladies said goodbye to Dubai!

Reactions: 17
It is getting ridiculous. We have Irish like Maura and Zarah Mapa living it up or in Zarah's case 'working' when she should be at home in Dublin minding her dog that she gave away the 2nd time. It is time these ladies said goodbye to Dubai!
I hope they all get stuck there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s add Ferne McCann in South Africa “on business” 🙄 Isn’t Rochelle Hulmes doing Dubai and Maldives with her kids too? 😡 honestly, sick of Z list plebs flaunting their lifestyle on SM. Hopefully this is the start their fall from grace.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Let’s add Ferne McCann in South Africa “on business” 🙄 Isn’t Rochelle Hulmes doing Dubai and Maldives with her kids too? 😡 honestly, sick of Z list plebs flaunting their lifestyle on SM. Hopefully this is the start their fall from grace.
That’s ferne fucked after today’s announcement then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That’s ferne fucked after today’s announcement then 😂😂
Omg did she take her newborn to a covid hotspot.

I’m surprised the press aren’t tackling this Dubai influencer problem. Hopefully this will finish all their s list “careers”.

Reactions: 33
Ah parking my place here. I’ve unfollowed a lot of people over the past week due to their Dubai escapades!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve unfollowed too, fed up of them.
And it’s not through jealousy because I could go if I wanted, but I think it’s irresponsible and as influencers they’re sending out the wrong messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Its mad too cause my friend lives in Dubai teaching and says it's so strict in regards to mask wearing ect but in the hotels seems to be a free forall

Reactions: 28
Omg did she take her newborn to a covid hotspot.

I’m surprised the press aren’t tackling this Dubai influencer problem. Hopefully this will finish all their s list “careers”.
Thing is why are they allowed to travel out during lockdown? Did they go out there during the last English lockdown? It’s crazy.

Reactions: 8
I think some of the wealthier ones are out there just for holidays as there's a travel corridor between UK and UAE, but the lower level influencers are most likely working as porta potties. Anyway things in the UK are getting bad in terms of infections and restrictions and most countries are banning travel to and from UK so can see alot of people ending stuck out somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Spencer and vogue going to st barts for Christmas but she's very cagey since the announcement of lockdown. Spennys parents live there

Reactions: 8
It’s just tone deaf isn’t it? Fair enough be over there if you’re privileged enough to be able to do that but keep it the duck off social media.

There’s no thought for the people who’s Christmas’ are going to unbearably lonely now due to travel restrictions in the UK. It’s just rubbing in it people’s faces because they can.

Even for their die hard fans, there’s only so much smug people can take. Especially in these times!

I hope they get loads of unfollows over Christmas.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.