Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellybean98

I've never made an account on one of these sites in my life but I am FUMING at myself, I sent her messages of support, I shared her videos, I thought she was a genuinely lovely sweet woman (up until this Spencer guy came out of the woodwork and she changed completely, who even IS he). I read the posts here and thought you were all really harsh, that she's just a lovely woman who is trying her best - but it's all crap, isn't it? That TikTok thing proves it. Same makeup, same joggers, same necklace, you can even see the try-on pile in the background of the video. I'm shocked at how stupid I've been to believe the nonsense. I've no interest in what happened in her past or any of the lies/stories about friends/ex friends but if she is now using things like anxiety, mental health, and the murder of a man to boost her own social media presence then she should be absolutely mortified for herself.
welcome to the dark side x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

proseccolove

VIP Member
Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔
I wonder who this dog will reincarnate into

• Haha
Reactions: 31

rosiethepotat0

I can’t wait to get a dressing gown cord in my hair and stick a hair mask and face mask on to cure my anxiety and depression. Can’t believe I’ve been on therapy waiting lists for 5 years on every drug imaginable just to find out that’s how you fix it. Fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greygardener

Chatty Member
She wasnt confident enough to post today yet shes not missed an upload despite 200 panic attacks in a fortnight. Nah. Wind your neck in. Back in your box.

• Haha
I really don't understand jumping on the bandwagon on having a mental health illness.. it's not trendy or edgy. Frankly it's insulting. As a sufferer from anxiety disorder and clinical depression who has had years of counselling, medication, private therapy etc and yes I've tried self care routines, it hasn't worked and certainly doesn't get cured in weeks! Just because you've had a few "panic attacks" doesn't mean you have an anxiety disorder, same as when I spring clean the house doesn't mean I have OCD. YAWN

• Heart

Sarahbub

Yo, shiv has asked me to send a message, she says thanks for the majority of love and support and feels happy knowing most of you don’t believe Imogen’s fantasy’s. She has got a few hate messages on Instagram and Twitter and ignored.. she’s also filed a police report about the messages saying they will come to her house last weekend and its being investigated.. so whoever did it be careful babe as the police will find your ip address lol

Was probs Imogen lol and she’s probs read this and shitting herself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
If i was going through a rough time with my mental health, i would HAVE to take time out and stop posting online!! If my husband wasnt supportive and didnt tell me FACTS and honesty telling me to get off the internet ughhh what a rubbish husband enabling her but ovbiously its not real... spencer cant even have the guts to tell her to take a break.

All i can say is...
24C84380-A986-40AB-964C-490F2890E245.jpeg

if u dont understand the pic 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tinybelle24

Hi I’m Imogen, last week I was threatening suicide, this week I’m sunbathing absolutely fine. Hate her 😡 does she not realise how harmful her words could be to her very young fans. Suicide is not the answer, yet she’s used it so freely. She is not normal.
629A358F-712C-4EBE-AF08-C88D4166D39D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Nat140

20200530_101223.jpg

So I commented on her youtube video saying I think it's disgustingthat all her HUNS fall her lies,and she's tells me she loves 😂😂looks like spenny didn't delete my comment

• Haha

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
I commented asking for evidence of the £2,000 she gave to mind and guess what shes deleted it 😂 if that doesn’t say something !

• Haha
  • Angry

Hereforthetea35

NOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!! HER NEW VIDEO!!!!! SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR ANXIETY!!! This has to be A joke! I’m actually so pissed off that she is keeping this pathetic act up!!!!!!! AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING INTO THIS!!!! I thought she forgot how to do makeup and how to feel good during this time!!!!!! I’m actually so angry because as someone who actually suffers with poor mental health this is a kick in the balls

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Elliellie

She’s made the quickest recovery I’ve ever seen lol. Hundreds of panic attacks in 2 weeks (very realistic hun) to now moving on from it. Oh and I’m sure she’ll be a self proclaimed mental health advocate now. She’s making such a mockery out of people who truly struggle with mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29