Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one of imo’s delusions. She’s never been friends with Saffron?? Why is she begging it 🤣🤣 leave the poor girl alone, she doesn’t want to be associated with YOU!
Ordering size 10’s still too 🧐 there’s literally nothing of her!

Reactions: 8
Another one of imo’s delusions. She’s never been friends with Saffron?? Why is she begging it 🤣🤣 leave the poor girl alone, she doesn’t want to be associated with YOU!
Cute she got two pairs of the same joggers so her and tweedle dumb can match

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome to the best family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s ordered one bodysuit in an 8 and another colour in a 10. She’s DEFO gonna wear it once and sell the 10 to the huns on Depop for more money when saffron’s range sells out. The huns love that she’s been so considerate of them, Imo loves that she’s scammed the huns and made ££

@Idunno welcome to your new home babes!😘 you’ll love it here, stick around for the shitshow 🥳🎉

Reactions: 18
I bleeping love your run downs!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I didn’t even watch it and from this I can just hear everything you’ve said in her voice hahahahaha
Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my bleeping panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the duck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my bleeping panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the duck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂
Rancy or whatever it was I’m crying completely forgot about that 🤣😂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎊
I hope you are okay, sending my love. It must be so difficult to watch these videos when you truly do experience and suffer with the things that she is lying about / exaggerating. She is disgusting for this.
She can’t make a genuine video as she doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body

Welcome to posting on here, don’t ever feel like you need to hold back this is a safe space for you to give your opinion without the bleeping hun army assembling for attack

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Rancy or whatever it was I’m crying completely forgot about that 🤣😂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎊
I hope you are okay, sending my love. It must be so difficult to watch these videos when you truly do experience and suffer with the things that she is lying about / exaggerating.
She can’t make a genuine video as she doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body

Welcome to posting on here, don’t ever feel like you need to hold back this is a safe space for you to give your opinion without the bleeping hun army assembling for attack
Thank you I'm back on my anti depressants and doing much better and my little boy and fiance keep me going. Also another thing the post she made about her younger brother on his birthday and the general way she talks about a teenage boy (referred to him as little man in a video) is so odd and did I imagine it or did she say in his birthday post that her and spency tuck him in and stroke his hair and keep an eye on him til he falls asleep , sorry but that's not right hes a 16 year old boy. Sorry 16 year old reincarnation of a dog 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imo is about 15 minutes away from literally joining a pyramid scheme. Everyone always says, you won't succeed in YouTube/Instagram/Blogging/etc ig you're only in it for the money because it's so much harder for that. She's basically seen the rise in YouTubers (back in like 2012/13) and joined YouTube hoping to become big and famous, and has failed but she's still so desperate for money and she can't go into a traditional job now because she's aired all her dirty laundry on the internet.

I'm still fuming about her posts about Black Lives Matter and George Floyd. These events have been a huge wakeup call to how privileged I am, and I'm working to educate myself, and she thinks that one random post is adequate enough and has earnt her brownie points. I cannot wait for the day that she falls completely off the wagon and has to go back to ordinary life because she just does not deserve to have a platform.
this!! Your so right! She has no passion for it, it is all profit based... anyone who doesn’t see it is naive! She jumped on the bandwagon hoping to make money and knows what she needs to do to gain following, I know her from the past and through my friends heartache in what she went through with her and I honestly try and think the best of people but she is solely interested in money and attention. I truly think she has no interest in even the brands and products but knows if she blags it’s and Brown noses she gets the stuff...Isn’t it not allowed? to sell what you have been given for free, even if she’s put it on her socials once but then sells it off? ...surely everyone would do it, 100% profit and all is needed is building a following which lets be honest isn’t hard in this time, would praise most ppl as it’s a clever move, but she is using her popularity to literally scam little girls into feeling tit and insecure about themselves, especially with the fillers etc and lying about people and their lives to make money, making money out of people’s hard times that she created, not even having the decency to tell the truth. I could go on but she needs to be stopped. If she hasn’t felt bad about the story’s and lies she has told to her audience then she’s soulless, she must know deep down it’s unforgivable. I wouldn’t be able to hold it in like her, no conscious whatsoever

This one had many votes for a new thread name by @User1808
Hahaha amazing 😂

Reactions: 7
Thank you I'm back on my anti depressants and doing much better and my little boy and fiance keep me going. Also another thing the post she made about her younger brother on his birthday and the general way she talks about a teenage boy (referred to him as little man in a video) is so odd and did I imagine it or did she say in his birthday post that her and spency tuck him in and stroke his hair and keep an eye on him til he falls asleep , sorry but that's not right hes a 16 year old boy. Sorry 16 year old reincarnation of a dog 🙄
So glad to hear you are doing better and that you have a lovely family around you, sending lots of love your way x
She did indeed say that spenny tucks hugobee and strokes his hair, I wish I could tell you it was a nightmare but it was true she said that🤮 rare breeds. I swear she says it for attention.
😂 legend has it that hugobee rose from the ashes of Phoenix

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I hate seeing you and others genuinely say you know what the real deal is, she is so clueless even in her words/ comments about depression. I haven’t had the feelings myself but even just seeing what you say and others on this thread i see it’s real and raw. I adore your courage to tell us and be open. She is damn right disgusting pretending she is suffering. I don’t know you but know your amazing. I bet your kid just saves you every time. Shiv said to me when Imogen made her life a misery and she was struggling that she only coped and pushed to carry on was because of having her son. I’m not a mum so don’t fully understand but I could see the depth of it when she said it to me, he saved her. Hope you continue to feel good lovely. X

I work on the emergency service line 24 hours, so on night work...had a stressful call so been sent away for an hour....feeling pissed at this lying idiot.. as weirdly the call made me think of her, won’t explain why as Exhausting to tell... but tea If you want it, “Laura” messaged shiv a few days back saying she got nasty messages too, how are they still getting this?? It’s angers me cause it’s stressful for them and she is making money out of them... and lying about them. I wanna convince shiv to come on socials and expose her. I know she probably won’t but how do I convince her?? Your thread names/spot on analysis of Imogen makes me assume you would have a good idea... anyway it’s almost 4 and you won’t be awake to reply haha when your up I would have finished work and gone to bed! Proper annoying

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok Imo hunny bun princess...in case you're running out of reference material, here is a typical day for me (diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety)

8am - crying because I only managed to get to sleep at 6am and my alarm just went off. Decide to pull the duvet over my head as I just can't deal
1pm - finally manage to drag myself out of bed. Have a cry because I feel so worthless in not even being able to sleep properly
2pm - sat watching my ipad but realise I haven't actually taken anything in that I've been watching as I have a critical internal monologue going on
3pm - think that I really should go and brush my teeth, have a wash etc. but there really doesn't seem to be any point
4pm - realise that I haven't eaten anything today, grab the easiest thing out of the cupboard (a packet of biscuits)
5pm - try watching the iPad again but spend most of the time trying to think positively... tomorrow is another day, I'm going to have a plan, I'm going to colour/do my makeup etc.
7pm - it's too early to go to bed right?
7.05pm - back in bed
7.05pm to 6am - invaded by critical thoughts, things in my life I should have done better, should have been better, should do better (this is really self deprecating stuff here Imo...you may need to display a little self awareness!!!)

.....Aaaand back we go to 8am for another groundhog Day.
I’m sorry you’re havi
Love how she doesn’t realise she’s just proving our point that she’s fake. “How could you possibly know what they’re really like?” Oh dear Imo, so you mean to tell us you’re not really like how you act in your videos and you’re actually even worse in real life? Well tit I didn’t know that was possible. But exactly we’ve never met you so you’re right we don’t know what you’re like but I imagine you’re not as “kind” as you claim to be you fake duck. Anyone who lies about mental health and being bullied isn’t a “kind” person. Also, deep the comment 👀 🙃 wonder how long it’ll stay up there before she wakes her greasy unwashed self up and deletes it.
She’s so self indulgent that she doesn’t appreciate the affect her content without trigger warnings could have on others. Personally it doesn’t have an affect on me however if she referenced self harming, you can bet there’s a potential for me to relapse, so I avoid content that may reference the subject by taking note of trigger warnings. To quote Imogen “actions have reactions”
But no one is allowed to call her out on it as she’s having a bad time, she’s the protagonist right ? Everything resolves around her because in their flat it does, so the real world must align.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s let the huns know that she’s bought loads from Saffron’s new range- yet more joggers! How many pairs of joggers does one girl need?! Remember when she used to have loads of coats, I swear she bought another coat or jacket every few days at one point. I definitely think she has some sort of obsessive personality...which actually might be why she has friendships/relationships end so badly when they start so intense.

Yeah she definitely does. Another sign of narcissistic personality disorder, they don’t build any sort of friendships/relationships gradually. It is always so intense and very rushed. Which is exactly why she got engaged and married to Spencer so quickly. Also she feeds off all the attention, both positive and negative, I don’t think none of the “hate” actually upsets her but acts as fuel for further manipulation, as narcissists get a sense of pleasure and achievement from making others frustrated.
God, she scares me

Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome to the fam baby princess 👑

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Sorry I'm late on the welcome to the family party I was at bloody work but believe me in my head I'm literally doing a cheer followed by a cartwheel into the splits you made you way through all the threads, my body though is sadly slowly falling asleep though there is the can't do splits anymore and not sure my arms could take me doing a cartwheel damn this coronastone .... But yeyyyyy you welcome hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey ! I’ve been reading here for a while but I’ve missed so much? What happened with her dad and brother? x can someone round it up and explain pls

Reactions: 1
Happy Birthday 🥳❤ X

Reactions: 4

Welcome Hunny Bee!!!
I watched 3 minutes of Imo's new video and had to turn it off, instead I read the low down on here, thanks guys! There was one ad in my video. If she is donating to any cause she needs to post proof.
I had a bleeping weird dream last night about Imo and her dad 😂😂😂 basically me and Imo xxx were hiding from her dad in a leisure centre because he was going to spill Imogen's secrets if he found her hahaha.
I think its a mix of reading this thread and wanting to get back to the gym to work off this lockdown chin xx
If Imo is going to post the size of her clothes then she needs to be truthful, it's such a bad image to portray to her viewers - of any age.
Anyone know where @peachypie is? They have been MIA for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again she's ordering clothes that are definitely not going to fit her. I'm a size 10 in trousers and I definitely do not look stick thin like her. In my younger days, I would have been so upset that I didn't look like her even tho we are supposedly the same size and it would have got me so down. I feel so sorry for any girls (and women) who feel they arent good enough coz they don't look like that as a size 10.

She should say "this isn't my size but I'm ordering it to sell on", she's a joke.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.