Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why whenever she mentions the size she got especially in joggers does she need to also mention because she wants them baggy? she’s obsessed with being skinny, same as Emily canham, it’s not healthy behaviour especially as hey both have a young audience.

I commented on some of the older threads and then when imo baby princess went on about how bad her anxiety was and stuff I stopped because I kinda felt bad? (Idk why lol) I watched the first video with her panic attacks and although I sort of felt bad i questioned if they were genuine why would you film it? I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks and the last thing I’d do is start filming myself, I mean I’m sure we are all guilty of taking a pic of us crying lol but actually filming a panic attack?🙄 and with no warning, I just think how triggering that can be for people who suffer with mental health. I really don’t understand why she hasn’t just said right guys I’m going to take a break from social media for a while? And then come off completely?? But no we get instagram stories of how poor her life is for the Huns to feel for her? If Spencer was any kind of husband he would tell her to come off everything for a while? The pair of them make me cringe, it’s clear that her being all over top is just for show.

you know what though I genuinely believe if she made a video saying all these story times were fake that some deluded huns would still stick by her😂😂

Sorry to rant shes just winding me up 😂😂

Also lol I asked my boyfriend if he thought her lips were real and he was like no lol and asked what was up with you her face, said she looked like she’d done 12 rounds of boxing and why is her mouth so swollen 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On that note, if he cried when she falls what's he like now when she's apparently been suicidal? Probably filling the bath with his tears so he can wash her hair.
This 🤣🤣 so glad you’ve caught up @Idunno cos I’m enjoying your comments muchly😂😂

I couldn’t bring myself to watch another of her vids, but I’m a bottle of rosé down, it’s 22’ sunshine and I’m ready. Wish me luck 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her newest video. Is she trying to be toned-down or something? Like poor me, poor Imo? And that constant "sorry for putting myself down".
Give me a second Imo, I'll get the violin out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my bleeping panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the duck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂
PLEASE SAY THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I’m so sorry to hear you are struggling with genuine mental health issues, I know the feeling well and please don’t hesitate to vent if you ever need someone to speak too. I’m glad to hear you’re getting the help you need though thats the most important thing rn ♥, I also find it infuriating to watch her videos where she is actually mocking mental health like it’s something to joke about and act out to gain sympathy and followers. Again like you said, you would take a break, and I’m sure you can agree that any medical advisor would advise you to definitely take a break from social media if this was the main cause (which in her case she is claiming it is) and secondly you wouldn’t stand in front of a camera and try on clothes with a mirror right next to the camera in front of your husband if you felt so tit about yourself. My relationship went through such a rough patch because I was so insecure in myself that I didn’t even want him to see me so the fact she’s giggling and prancing about her poxy living room in front of her husband, a camera which she’s aware she’s filming to put on YouTube for 1000s of people to see and a mirror right next to her is such a bleeping kick in the balls. I really hope she never has to deal with depression or anxiety because her idea of putting on some eyebrows won’t work in the real world.
And I’m so bored and TIRED of her asking for the praise from doing her makeup or filming a video, no offence that’s her job lol. Does she think everyone else who has poor mental health goes into work everyday and seeks praise because they made it in that day????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And I’m so bored and TIRED of her asking for the praise from doing her makeup or filming a video, no offence that’s her job lol. Does she think everyone else who has poor mental health goes into work everyday and seeks praise because they made it in that day????
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi I’m Imogen, last week I was threatening suicide, this week I’m sunbathing absolutely fine. dislike her 😡 does she not realise how harmful her words could be to her very young fans. Suicide is not the answer, yet she’s used it so freely. She is not normal.
629A358F-712C-4EBE-AF08-C88D4166D39D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My relationship went through such a rough patch because I was so insecure in myself that I didn’t even want him to see me so the fact she’s giggling and prancing about her poxy living room in front of her husband, a camera which she’s aware she’s filming to put on YouTube for 1000s of people to see and a mirror right next to her is such a bleeping kick in the balls.
Exactly. My husband has bought me loads of clothes because I never do for the reason of trying them on and hating how I look etc and I have never tried something on I front of him or showed him until I have no choice (actually going out) and even then I try cover myself with hoodies and coats because I hate myself in everything. He's very encouraging but I just can't so for her to stand there in front of a mirror, camera, her husband and thousands of viewers fishing for compliments just pisses me off.

The woman is a joke and I really don't understand how people are falling for this tit. It honestly just makes me want to cry!

Hi I’m Imogen, last week I was threatening suicide, this week I’m sunbathing absolutely fine. dislike her 😡 does she not realise how harmful her words could be to her very young fans. Suicide is not the answer, yet she’s used it so freely. She is not normal. View attachment 143138

What a bleeping tit. She'll come back and say this was weeks ago now 🤥🙄

What gets me too is how she says she's reverting back to her teenage years with how she feels but I'm pretty sure in one of recent videos she says she's never felt like this before?

And if she did actually feel any of these feelings she wouldn't haven't told her viewers that people have it worse than them.

Cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
PLEASE SAY THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I’m so sorry to hear you are struggling with genuine mental health issues, I know the feeling well and please don’t hesitate to vent if you ever need someone to speak too. I’m glad to hear you’re getting the help you need though thats the most important thing rn ♥, I also find it infuriating to watch her videos where she is actually mocking mental health like it’s something to joke about and act out to gain sympathy and followers. Again like you said, you would take a break, and I’m sure you can agree that any medical advisor would advise you to definitely take a break from social media if this was the main cause (which in her case she is claiming it is) and secondly you wouldn’t stand in front of a camera and try on clothes with a mirror right next to the camera in front of your husband if you felt so tit about yourself. My relationship went through such a rough patch because I was so insecure in myself that I didn’t even want him to see me so the fact she’s giggling and prancing about her poxy living room in front of her husband, a camera which she’s aware she’s filming to put on YouTube for 1000s of people to see and a mirror right next to her is such a bleeping kick in the balls. I really hope she never has to deal with depression or anxiety because her idea of putting on some eyebrows won’t work in the real world.
Aw thank you. Yes I agree if she had genuine mental health issues I dunno how she would cope at all. Everything is so over the top and dramatic couldn't just say I've had some panic attacks its "100s" everything is so exaggerated and I don't get how people fall for it. If you think of her young naive followers looking at her and Spencer's "perfect relationship " and they are thinking that's a realistic portrayal of a relationship when in reality no couple carries on like they do. But yet she always claims to be so "honest and raw" 🙄 and in the story times its constant self praise "well I excelled at this at school, I was amazing at sports and dance and anything you could possible think of. I've never touched a cigarette, I dont drink , people thought I was too nice " I mean how does she have a tattle thread at all the girl is just perfect 🙄

Reactions: 7
Hi I’m Imogen, last week I was threatening suicide, this week I’m sunbathing absolutely fine. dislike her 😡 does she not realise how harmful her words could be to her very young fans. Suicide is not the answer, yet she’s used it so freely. She is not normal. View attachment 143138
Wonder whose garden she's posing in now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like someone else said it’s the fact she leaves all those bits in her video where she’s talking to herself and saying sorry “I’d normally say that wouldn’t I” and “I’m trying my best” ...why not edit those parts out? Because it’s all purely for attention and validation from the huns.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Like someone else said it’s the fact she leaves all those bits in her video where she’s talking to herself and saying sorry “I’d normally say that wouldn’t I” and “I’m trying my best” ...why not edit those parts out? Because it’s all purely for attention and validation from the huns.
THIS! Like if you were genuinely trying to get on and 'be normal' youd edit them out, make the video, and then maybe put in the description it was youe first video trying to do something normal and hope you like it or something. You wouldn't leave all those 'poor me' moments in it so people go aw bless you hun.

Reactions: 10
I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen her story on instagram? About the ad revenue for the month will be donated to the George Floyd fund. I watched her video and had 1 ad!!!!!!!!! She’s posted around 2 quotes about the whole black lives matter movement. She’s using this now as another way to get followers and views. I am disgusted!!! I really can’t believe this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen her story on instagram? About the ad revenue for the month will be donated to the George Floyd fund. I watched her video and had 1 ad!!!!!!!!! She’s posted around 2 quotes about the whole black lives matter movement. She’s using this now as another way to get followers and views. I am disgusted!!! I really can’t believe this.
This!!!!!!!!!! She had bleeping 10 ads in her crappy little sob story why me this has to stop video but ONE in a video that the proceeds are being donated to the george floyd fund, which let’s put this into perspective was murdered in the street after a racially targeted attack but Imogen can’t cope because she got called out on her crusty lip fillers. She’s absolutely vile karma is gonna come for her so bad. Sorry if this is abit intense had a few vodkas in the garden and her recent insta story has got me LIVID. Wish she was actually aware of real world occurrences but she’s got her head so far up her own arse.... she is something else.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Yel

Even if she does donate the AdSense (which I doubt as every month it will earn money) the big money comes from the affiliate links and she telling people to watch it so it gets more watch time and is boosted to more people. She's grim .

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This!!!!!!!!!! She had bleeping 10 ads in her crappy little sob story why me this has to stop video but ONE in a video that the proceeds are being donated to the george floyd fund, which let’s put this into perspective was murdered in the street after a racially targeted attack but Imogen can’t cope because she got called out on her crusty lip fillers. She’s absolutely vile karma is gonna come for her so bad. Sorry if this is abit intense had a few vodkas in the garden and her recent insta story has got me LIVID. Wish she was actually aware of real world occurrences but she’s got her head so far up her own arse.... she is something else.
She’s vile!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.