Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to get a dressing gown cord in my hair and stick a hair mask and face mask on to cure my anxiety and depression. Can’t believe I’ve been on therapy waiting lists for 5 years on every drug imaginable just to find out that’s how you fix it. Fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to switch off when the clearly planned nose licking/ flirty banter started 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand this dressing gown cord trend. I’ve been heatless curling my hair for years without one .. have I been doing it wrong all this time 😭

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand this dressing gown cord trend. I’ve been heatless curling my hair for years without one .. have I been doing it wrong all this time 😭
Apparently so😂😂 it’s all over tiktok so obviously every man and his dog is doing it.

Reactions: 4
I found "the secret" really damaging and I couldn't even finish it. If you want to be rich, you have to think you are going to get rich. If you want to be happy you have to think happy. If think negative you will be a negative person. bleeping dumb.
I can't watch any of her tit videos, they are damaging too. Using mental health to get views & likes, seriously fucks me off.

I know someone who read that and she went a bit crazy too. It's like she wasn't the same person anymore and not on a good way.

I wouldn't wish bad mental health on anyone, but I am clinically depressed & have BPD and I would love for her to be in my shoes to understand what real mental health battles feels like

Reactions: 3
Don't know why that posted so strange.

But yeah I knew a girl who read the secret we were close and she went all crazy.

Reactions: 7
I also think it’s clear that she never did or doesn’t have mental health issues due to the fact she’s saying that painting, writing and reading books about confidence is helping her and curing her? I understand doing all that to calm you down but if she really felt that awful and wanting to kill herself (she mentioned that in her previous video) I don’t think she’d be colouring in a picture of a butterfly.
THIS!!

• Heart
Ok ladies and gents, I just smoked a little and I am ready to watch this tit show. BRB.

How does this grown ass witch not have measuring cups? Or apparently know they even are 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I say it everytime but Spencer makes me sick. My insides feel they're gonna explode with cringe everytime he speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the video. The amount she talks about making herself “feel sexy” through makeup, doing her hair etc. Is really putting out the wrong message to young girls who struggle with anxiety and can’t even get out of bed. She’s teaching them their goals should be to “look sexy”

also at 24mins she says “my anxiety is preventing me from doing much” - ??? you’ve managed to upload your whole wardrobe on depop, delete comments from every man and his dog, fake tan, do your makeup about 5 times, bake tit brownies...what haven’t you done?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched the video. The amount she talks about making herself “feel sexy” through makeup, doing her hair etc. Is really putting out the wrong message to young girls who struggle with anxiety and can’t even get out of bed. She’s teaching them their goals should be to “look sexy”

also at 24mins she says “my anxiety is preventing me from doing much” - ??? you’ve managed to upload your whole wardrobe on depop, delete comments from every man and his dog, fake tan, do your makeup about 5 times, bake tit brownies...what haven’t you done?!
By the sounds of it she’s done more in that video than I’ve done in 3 weeks

Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through - I went through similar a couple of years ago but I've got out the other side with help from doctors and counsellors and I hope you do too xx
Thank you 😘
My antidepressants dose has just been increased so I'm hoping that will kick in nicely soon 🤞

• Heart
Interesting take here. dont think she recognises her privilege as a white woman with security at this time at all and makes her minor inconveniences a huge deal to other people. Not to belittle her mental health but she really does remind me of the white 'Karen' slur on social media at the moment - blowing up situations to make other people look like absolute villains. Extremely selfish, not considerate at all.

1590623317344.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.