Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now having her picture taken in the road instead of in front of random houses. Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never worn, in my mind only screams never been washed. I sell stuff on depop and Im honest when it's something I've worn a couple times but the implication there is that I have washed it and not worn it since it has been washed. The person buying will receive a perfectly clean item which they then will hopefully wash themselves before wearing (especially these days where hygiene is critical!)

If Imo is selling stuff that has "never been worn" but there are clear pictures of her wearing that item I'd be worried that it had never seen the inside of a washing machine.
Exactly I sell on depop too and would say I've worn it but I will wash again before sending as it's only right, like you said but i don't get how she can label things the way she does knowing she's worn and done the whole oh no the tags still in there like she didn't know and then doesn't rip it off, she purposely does it so she can sell on depop and probably sell it for a higher price. I don't know why influencers do it as it's not just her, it's really bad. As I bet some don't even watch all her videos or watch her insta posts to know it hasn't been washed before buying.

Reactions: 5
Her latest insta.. "I wanted to go to the beach but its really crowded and I know it sounds silly but it scares me atm" WELCOME TO CORONAVIRUS ANGEL! fml

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah her Depop stuff will turn up to you worn but with tags on still. Definitely not unworn and definitely not washed.

• Sick
I still don't get why she is still on social media when she needs to take a proper break, she really does, and there's nothing wrong with taking one, being on there still when trying to deal with things related to that is not going to help at all. Reading the negative comments isn't going to do any good it's better to just ignore, leave them etc as deleting in some sense just creates a bigger issue and more to come and even if Spencer is deleting them instead of her they'll either still talk about it or it'll get to him too, and I'm sure deleting them and keeping on top of it is draining.

Someone has commented this on her video (sorry I can't screenshot) wonder how long it will be until she deletes it:

17 minutes ago
Girl stay clear of the secret x please please please. This is magical delusional thinking, it is not healthy at all. I had a very serious breakdown about ten years ago, sever depression and panic attacks, I started to believe in and watch self help stuff based on the secret. I became delusional and very sick, I ended up in a psyche ward. You cannot control the universe with your mind, you do not attract negative experiences into your life with your thoughts. It's a dangerous way to start thinking. Please stay away from it. Because I have mental illness I beleived I was creating it with my own mind and couldn't understand why I was so ill. It took me years to get better and unpick the damage it did to my mind. If you have bad mental health steer clear of new age practises and beliefs - it's the road to madness. Stay safe and big love to you and your family.

Update- pretty sure it's been deleted
Love this comment itโ€™s so true. These influencers piss me off with the whole manifestation tit, why are they so obsessed with it!!!!

Reactions: 11
If i was going through a rough time with my mental health, i would HAVE to take time out and stop posting online!! If my husband wasnt supportive and didnt tell me FACTS and honesty telling me to get off the internet ughhh what a rubbish husband enabling her but ovbiously its not real... spencer cant even have the guts to tell her to take a break.

All i can say is...
24C84380-A986-40AB-964C-490F2890E245.jpeg

if u dont understand the pic ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahaha, sorry! Trying hard to catch up but these threads move quickly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I've never even watched Imogenation but it's a really juicy read. Only just moved onto thread 5 now so I'll see you all in about 3 weeks, hahaha x
I'm halfway through #6 now but I'm feeling left out, hahaha. I feel like we're all watching a TV show together but I'm 3 episodes behind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm halfway through #6 now but I'm feeling left out, hahaha. I feel like we're all watching a TV show together but I'm 3 episodes behind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You'll get there hunnybee! keep at it, you can scroll a lot of either thread 8 or 9 whenbabygal went quiet and the hunnies in here just support each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.