Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teaplease20

Omg she’s flogging fabletics over on her depop, she was literally only justttt gifted that! 🙄🙄🙄 I wish I knew someone working in their marketing so I could let them know not to waste time gifting to iNfLuEnCeRs, and select random customers from your mailing list instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Idunno

Completely agree. Which one is the real Imo??

Also, anyone else looking forward to when @Idunno finally joins us on thread #9 😂 been getting noties all day haha.

Hahaha, sorry! Trying hard to catch up but these threads move quickly 😂😂 I've never even watched Imogenation but it's a really juicy read. Only just moved onto thread 5 now so I'll see you all in about 3 weeks, hahaha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lauradoraxx

Sorry but if you had a self help book why would you write "(dairy free)" she's clearly done that knowing she's gonna show it! These videos should be deleted by youtube, her audience are young gullible girls this is so bad! She knows exactly what she's doing. Liars who actually believe their lies are the most dangerous.. She needs real help. I cant even bring myself to watch.
It’s too funny, I’m gluten intolerant and the thought of me writing in my OWN journal ‘bread (gluten free) is hilarious 😂
She’s literally written that to film it, pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 28

rattytatty

Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise I’ll never stray again

• Haha
  • Heart

Alexbrown

Last week she's nearly ending it all... This week she's showing off a massive clothing haul... Just fuck off!

• Haha

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
The woman is a massive fucking fraudster and manipulator. Every time I see Spineless Spenny I want to projectile vomit, the guy is a damp sponge who is implicit in her shenanigans. That karma bus is coming for them beep beep bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Oh is it new thread time... well it's too late anyways but my suggestion would simply be...

Imogenation #10 What a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

User1808

What I find weird and creepy is that she seeks validation and self worth from 12/13 year old girls

• Sick

proseccolove

VIP Member
Anyone else just in a permanent bad mood atm? I blame Imo, cause she’s a prick

Nah the fuckin state of him in her latest story!!!!! you’re a barber for gods sake sort your shitty mop out

• Haha
  • Heart

Teaplease20

I’m confused as this pic must of been taken very recent as that’s the exact same makeup and top she has on in a few of her Depop photos and those denim shorts look very very very like the Zara new season ones that I have just brought myself so it seems this would be a very recent pic 😂😂😂
I can just picture it now. “Spenny baby that’s such a fire pic of me but I’m not really supposed to be posting pics feeling myself til my huns forget about last week, what do you think if I just post it as a throwback and say look how amazing I used to look when I wasn’t depressed?” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 eye roll forever!!

• Haha

AgnesP

Once more for the people at the back: holding someone to account for their actions is not a witch-hunt, nor is it bullying.

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
1DE75D35-58C7-40AD-BCC8-B8D6AF657856.jpeg

Before it was deleted. My blood was boiling when I saw the hashtag. She jumped on mental health and then BLM? Out of order.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

jellybean98

I am so fucking done with her bullshit but this did make me laugh
144D3780-1868-4AEA-877E-BB339AA5DDF8.jpeg
how long until it's deleted?

• Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Holy crap! I commented about Imo on either the very first page on the first thread either here or GG and it was so stagnant for weeks and weeks, very few comments and I never really checked again.
Then she crops up on bloody Lydia Millens thread with that pathetic video and I look now and there was 9 threads suddenly blow up!! I spent the last 3 evenings catching up - it’s been brilliant!!!

I watched her years ago when she first started, thought she was so lovely and felt sorry for her and pleased she’d got over all that traumatic childhood of relentless bullying. I even told my eldest teenage daughter to watch her as I though she was such a good role model!!

Then with all the story times I started thinking how can someone so lovely be bullied by literally EVERYONE? Then all the other youtubers falling out with her made me realise she is the common denominator. I may have grown distant from friends over the years but I have never fallen out with any friends ever, especially to the extent we don’t speak. If you fall out with so many best friends, you really need to look at yourself!

Her parents annoyed me so much, her dad was in his element when he featured and her mum couldn’t wait to get her face on camera!

The final straw was meeting the wet fart that is spencer. I just got alarm bells ringing from the first time he ever featured and I knew straight away he would want to marry her quickly and ‘claim her’. He is punching and I was really suprised she was with someone so gimpy looking and personality of a lettuce, but he also loves the bragging rights that come with her being on YT and seemed a little too eager to feature in her videos.

He seems controlling but in a ‘it’s because I just love you so much’ way, which she loves because it is attention for her and she sees it as a form of love from him. Very unhealthy. I had to unsubscribe from everything of hers.

Can anyone tell me if that ALolz’s friend (Spencer’s ex) ever uploaded her video?

Also, why did she move out of her dads in Brighton and go live with her mum for a while?

• Haha
  • Heart

rattytatty

I do not like Imogen. Not at all. Her play on mental health, and anxiety attacks/depression, is incredibly triggering I imagine for so so many.

Imogen. If by any chance you’re reading here. Which we all know you are. Please, seek help. Woman to woman. Your attitude to your weight alone is extremely unhealthy and it’s even more concerning you are putting this out on your platform to a young and impressionable audience. Your mental health seems to have escalated to a point I’m not sure you can come back from yourself. Please. Stop doing this for a social media following- and go and do something for yourself. The fakery only makes people angrier. Stop profiting off young people
EDIT - spelling. Oops.

• Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Pretty sure her make up in todays instagram story is the exact same as todays tiktok that was apparently filmed ages ago!!!

baby girl, youve got the same copper eyes, brows and nude lips in each... Oh and your hair looks the exact same
Pretty sure if she had filmed this weeks ago she would have posted it there and then 🙄 It’s just like that “sexy” Instagram post the other week. Truth is she’s feeling absolutely fine but she can’t post happy shit cos she’s still “recovering” so she posts stuff real time but pretends it was weeks ago when she was “happy”. We can see right through you Imo, give up the fucking act.

• Heart