Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me being ridiculous here, but on the TikTok which was a “preview” for the sister eats pregnancy cravings it really annoyed me that grimmo had the first clip as Freya eating the one time where she wasn’t covering her mouth. I’d be fuming if that was me

Reactions: 7
This was her at her best:

View attachment 2348351

She was fun, outgoing and a free spirit. Wonder what made her personality change so dramatically? Back then she would have been someone I’d be friends with. There would be no need for her Tattle thread if she continued being her fun-loving self. Shame the hunger for fame and money changed her.
I hated this version of her too. Wayyyyy over the top and irritating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hated this version of her too. Wayyyyy over the top and irritating 😂
Aw see I quite liked her! She had something endearing about her then. Yes she’s always been full on, but I’d take that any day over the Little Miss Snooty she is today 😂🍻

Reactions: 11
Aw see I quite liked her! She had something endearing about her then. Yes she’s always been full on, but I’d take that any day over the Little Miss Snooty she is today 😂🍻
Yeah you're probably right, I'm just being a witch 😂 she did look so much healthier back then too

Screenshot_20230801-215234_TikTok.jpg

You look anything but snatched luv, looks green to me in olacws, so I dread to think what that looks like in real life

• Haha
IMG_4222.png

IMG_4223.png

Imo with her massive swollen puffy face apparently.

Tell me you have major body image issues without telling me ….

she said in her YouTube video that her legs were also really swollen and holding sooo much water retention😑😑😑

She’s been eating dairy throughout and has now cut it out so it’s out of her system for the new baby, is this a recommended thing to do?? I understand intolerances etc but how do they know the new baby willl/won’t react. I just can’t help but think it’s a way of eliminating loads of things out of her diet after giving birth so she loses weight super quick (not that’s she’s even gained any?) like her latest vid she kept saying omggg I wish I could eat that!!! About every ‘bad’ thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2350115

View attachment 2350116

Imo with her massive swollen puffy face apparently.

Tell me you have major body image issues without telling me ….

she said in her YouTube video that her legs were also really swollen and holding sooo much water retention😑😑😑

She’s been eating dairy throughout and has now cut it out so it’s out of her system for the new baby, is this a recommended thing to do?? I understand intolerances etc but how do they know the new baby willl/won’t react. I just can’t help but think it’s a way of eliminating loads of things out of her diet after giving birth so she loses weight super quick (not that’s she’s even gained any?) like her latest vid she kept saying omggg I wish I could eat that!!! About every ‘bad’ thing 🙄
She is so full of tit, early exposure to common allergies is recommended to stop becoming allergic. She should know this from BLW but we all know she never actually did that. Only wanted to make a video because it was “popular” the still spoon feed their nearly 2 year old which is ridiculous. I pretty much lived on KFC vegan burgers and Powerade while pregnant because it was the only thing I seemed to be able to keep down with my HG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m blocked because I replied to her sofa story saying that it looked like 2 sofas pushed together 😂😂😂😂 girl needs to develop a thicker skin

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s either not uploaded because 1. She’s absolutely shite at her job. Or 2. This was the due date she was given if I remember rightly on the first few videos it was like somewhere in the beginning of august? So she could be in the start of labour. But of course Imogen then decided to change her due date exactly like she did with ren giving totally different bump updates from week to week and due dates lying all the time 🤣 it’s like why? What do you gain? Why do you think you know more than the experts? 💀 her videos couldn’t keep up with the lies I remember on the birth vlog with ren it was just so confusing all the different dates she was throwing around…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s either not uploaded because 1. She’s absolutely shite at her job. Or 2. This was the due date she was given if I remember rightly on the first few videos it was like somewhere in the beginning of august? So she could be in the start of labour. But of course Imogen then decided to change her due date exactly like she did with ren giving totally different bump updates from week to week and due dates lying all the time 🤣 it’s like why? What do you gain? Why do you think you know more than the experts? 💀 her videos couldn’t keep up with the lies I remember on the birth vlog with ren it was just so confusing all the different dates she was throwing around…
As you said, what does she gain from lying about her due date? If anything it just highlights how much of a pathological liar she is to more people so eventually they’ll question all her odd behaviour so she’s bleeping it up for herself. You don’t have to tell anyone your due date? I didn’t because I didn’t want to be bombarded with messages if I was overdue / in labour. The fact in her stupid little delusional mind, she thinks she’s important enough to create “speculation” around it all so people will care. No one gives a duck about you Imogen, when will you realise that.
Just praying she doesn’t give birth on my birthday tomorrow and use the same name as my son’s 😂 what a tit birthday that’ll be for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched her birth vlog the other day and even within that video she couldn’t keep how far long she was right. I’m sure at one point she mentioned she was over a week overdue but then at another point said she was only a day or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she could actually be in labour guys, they are starting the speculation 🙄 spenny has uploaded on his story, let’s all mentally prepare ourselves for the week of radio silence followed by a picture of a foot or them all holding hands including Ren and being in a ✨ mAgIcAl bAbY BuBbLE ✨

• Haha
Think she could actually be in labour guys, they are starting the speculation 🙄 spenny has uploaded on his story, let’s all mentally prepare ourselves for the week of radio silence followed by a picture of a foot or them all holding hands including Ren and being in a ✨ mAgIcAl bAbY BuBbLE ✨
Trying to be all atheistic but with Grimmos manky nails ruining the picture

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her recent story about sterilising bath toys , hun if they're that mouldy they need to go in the bin ! I'm sure you can get some new ones gifted 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her recent story about sterilising bath toys , hun if they're that mouldy they need to go in the bin ! I'm sure you can get some new ones gifted 🤪
Just put a couple Milton tablets in the bath with the toys after every bath like most people do. Don’t need a bleeping UV sterilising machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just put a couple Milton tablets in the bath with the toys after every bath like most people do. Don’t need a bleeping UV sterilising machine.
Okay definitely didn't think about doing this

*trots off to get the Milton tabs and fill the bath* 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.