Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This literally has duck all to do with being pregnant
View attachment 2353313
she really thinks stuff like this makes her look like the best mum ever doesn’t she! “guys look at me i’m 9 MONTHS PREGNANT and i’m still letting my toddler do whatever she wants because i’m just that loving”

all i see is a lazy woman who can’t handle her own child lol, how about instead of caving to her every single time give her alternatives? maybe take her inside put music on instead? i don’t have children so correct me if i’m wrong but i just don’t think she’s doing rennie any good by always pandering to her!? especially with a new baby on the way

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she really thinks stuff like this makes her look like the best mum ever doesn’t she! “guys look at me i’m 9 MONTHS PREGNANT and i’m still letting my toddler do whatever she wants because i’m just that loving”
Also - as if other Mums aren't still working their real life jobs full time at 9 months!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

all i see is a lazy woman who can’t handle her own child lol, how about instead of caving to her every single time give her alternatives? maybe take her inside put music on instead? i don’t have children so correct me if i’m wrong but i just don’t think she’s doing rennie any good by always pandering to her!? especially with a new baby on the way
It’s like the scene in uptown girls
“You don’t respect her you give her whatever she wants so you don’t have to deal with her”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I’m 5 days over due right now and I really don’t want me and crusty lips to have our babies on the same day 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why's his mouth so full of teeth :sick: Did he not take up braces as a kid?? Not sure that RyanAir salary will cover your invisalign.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why's his mouth so full of teeth :sick: Did he not take up braces as a kid?? Not sure that RyanAir salary will cover your invisalign.....
He did have a brace up until pretty recently! Could see his mouth before the rest of him, must run in the family! I had to have 6 teeth out before my braces due to overcrowding so god knows why they didn’t with him. He’s like a shark! Never seen so many teeth in someone’s mouth before 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He did have a brace up until pretty recently! Could see his mouth before the rest of him, must run in the family! I had to have 6 teeth out before my braces due to overcrowding so god knows why they didn’t with him. He’s like a shark! Never seen so many teeth in someone’s mouth before 😬
Hahahaha I had 9 teeth out before mine - he must need 20+!!!

• Haha
Her recent story about sterilising bath toys , hun if they're that mouldy they need to go in the bin ! I'm sure you can get some new ones gifted 🤪
She definitely already got gifted the nubby UV steriliser last year along with the Nuby RapidCool which she thought would be great for heating up her magic mamas milk 😩🫣

• Haha
I'm blocked on her socials, is she still posting or defo in labour/had baby?

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty certain it was a false alarm so sorry guys I got everyone excited 🤣🤣 but I couldn’t see she had posted then all of a sudden spencer posts “can’t wait to meet you” with a bump picture, we’ve got a few more weeks of her being pregnant and insufferable before she becomes even more insufferable with her tandem feeding 2 under 2 nonsense 😭

• Haha
I’m pretty certain it was a false alarm so sorry guys I got everyone excited 🤣🤣 but I couldn’t see she had posted then all of a sudden spencer posts “can’t wait to meet you” with a bump picture, we’ve got a few more weeks of her being pregnant and insufferable before she becomes even more insufferable with her tandem feeding 2 under 2 nonsense 😭
I had 2 under 2 at one point. I didn’t realise it was a ‘thing’. I should’ve rinsed it to the max for attention. The woman is insufferable! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.