Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that’s a scratch on her face and I hope Renaelia was the one to give her it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long do you reckon she’s gonna string this new kids birth, face and name reveal out?! Felt like a decade with Ren.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she’s advertising a DATING app on her tiktok. How desperate for cash must she be!!!
Also why is a dating app using a married woman who didn’t meet her husband on the app to advertise it?! Marketing has become nonsense and throwing money down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really can’t stand that “when you know the words to the song” tit, it’s so unfunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also why is a dating app using a married woman who didn’t meet her husband on the app to advertise it?! Marketing has become nonsense and throwing money down the drain.
Thought you only chose brand deals of stuff you believe in and are authentic to you Grimmo? An app you’ve never and will never use doesn’t seem to fit into that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Freya, that straw’s been all over her grubby hands and in her hair and then she’s shoved it straight into the drink 🤢
IMG_1255.jpeg

IMG_1256.jpeg

IMG_1257.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This was her at her best:

B017E6C0-2730-4344-8F97-C7751B4C98B2.jpeg

She was fun, outgoing and a free spirit. Wonder what made her personality change so dramatically? Back then she would have been someone I’d be friends with. There would be no need for her Tattle thread if she continued being her fun-loving self. Shame the hunger for fame and money changed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMG_4214.jpeg

just casually gifted a sofa worth £2000, what the duck do these two actually buy with their money??? They had that other sofa for about a year.

also how do they manage to make everything look so bad??? Why is the sofa at that angle? Just looks out of place and doesn’t fit with the room.

I hate them both!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The SOFA!!!! 😂😂😂 is it some sort of puzzle?! I can’t work out how you’d sit on it. It looks like THE most uncomfortable thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This was her at her best:

View attachment 2348351

She was fun, outgoing and a free spirit. Wonder what made her personality change so dramatically? Back then she would have been someone I’d be friends with. There would be no need for her Tattle thread if she continued being her fun-loving self. Shame the hunger for fame and money changed her.
Why does her nose look so different now to how it looked back then?? It looks like a beak now from the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It ad after ad with her. When will companies stop gifting these people. I literally would never buy anything she promotes.
They must be rolling in the cash. Because theyve had so many new things that are all gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've had to set the sofa up really awkwardly because it doesn't fit in their living room. Plus it's just massively, hugely ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen her ‘drink of the summer’ TikTok? She’s drinking that raspberry tea that apparently helps induce labour. But she’s acting like she’s drinking it because it’s not got caffeine in. She’s due this month isn’t she?! Wonder how long until grant is here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.