Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot wait for the holy day Phil b*tch slaps her... it’s on the horizon... I feel it in my bones ✊🥴😂

Imogen looks like a builder with his beer belly hanging out of his white vest top... if that is 'cute' no mans said she is cute. Then Servant is in love with Imogen. Yes and pigs fly and all that! Delusional idiots. Lie after life after lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is wrong with these people?! They are just as deluded as she is! No one in their right mind would think this person is sane right?
Is it us? Are we the drama? I don’t think we’re the drama 😂
Honestly though these people need a wake up call!
I haven’t even watched her new video yet and judging by your comments it’s not even worth it (is it ever 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh funnily enough I've been blocked by both of them on Instagram 😭 boo fucken hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone! Not much to say today apart from SHE'S MAD. ANNOYING. MAKES ME FUMING. CANT STAND HER. GOT SCREWS LOOSE. THEY ALL PISS ME OFF.....Hope everyone is having a lovely day 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Freya. Awkward teenager, seems quite self conscious of her brace, being filmed eating. Why would you put your little sister on the Internet for all the weirdos to look at?

Reactions: 28
In her latest insta reel what I eat in a day… there are two marks near the top of her forehead. They look very like the marks you get after you’ve had Botox injected

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2779.jpeg
IMG_2780.jpeg

Which one is it Grimmo because you posted the same video on tiktok 3 weeks ago? So when was it filmed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god, I’ve just realised - she’s beating the end of her pregnancy now! We’re gonna be hit with another raw birth vlog 🤢 Not sure if I’m ready 😂
I wonder if they’ll dance in the hospital again 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came here to say this!! I thought I recognised the video, it’s EXACTLY the same as the one posted supposedly at ‘34 weeks pregnant’. How lazy can you be just to post the same regurgitated crap over and over again
Of all the videos to film, surely what you eat in a day is the easiest? So why not just film another one for 37 weeks to post on Instagram? Or has she ran out of prerecorded eating videos to combine into one and make out like she’s eaten all that in one day. How she has the cheek to say she’s a busy working mum is beyond me. If me working consisted of me using the same video from 3 weeks prior and changing the numbers I’d be laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.