Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen such a greasy mop, could fry an egg on that. Bet her hair smells like a 90yr old man whose incontinent, which will pair with her teacher coffee breath and oral thrush šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢
Their house must smell like old fake tan, damp towel / wet dog smell and cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dya know I actually think if Imo spent some time off social media to actually ā€œfindā€ herself / stopped attention seeking & lying she would be way more successful.
Even as a mother - if she just admitted she doesnt have a fuckin clue what shes doing a lot more people would relate to it. Instead she pretends sheā€™s the embodiment of Mother Earth.. all these nesting with me videos using whites and neutrals and her neatly putting things away just are not her.. they will end up with grubby hand marks all over them and everything will be thrown everywhere within 2 weeks time šŸ™„. Stop pretending. Youā€™re not Mrs Hinch, youā€™re not clean and organised and tidy., youā€™re chaotic and disorganised and grubby AF.. thereā€™s sooo many other people like that out there too who could relate to it.
She just tries to be what is ā€œinā€ or ā€œtrendingā€ - so atm her being an aesthetic ā€œgentleā€ parent who feels constant ā€œmum guiltā€ is what sheā€™s going for.

Also has anyone seen her latest story blaming YouTube For her lack of subscribers? šŸ˜‚ hun itā€™s because your unrelatable AF & your videos are of you saying ā€œWOW.. amazingā€ at every item you set eyes on in the range.
Also I donā€™t have an exercise regimen but walk daily (to the point where you get your steps in on a treadmil) and do Pilatesā€¦ that is your exercise you thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her and the decomposed micro sausage give off big Monster Munch pickled onion stench vibes šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dya know I actually think if Imo spent some time off social media to actually ā€œfindā€ herself / stopped attention seeking & lying she would be way more successful.
Even as a mother - if she just admitted she doesnt have a fuckin clue what shes doing a lot more people would relate to it. Instead she pretends sheā€™s the embodiment of Mother Earth.. all these nesting with me videos using whites and neutrals and her neatly putting things away just are not her.. they will end up with grubby hand marks all over them and everything will be thrown everywhere within 2 weeks time šŸ™„. Stop pretending. Youā€™re not Mrs Hinch, youā€™re not clean and organised and tidy., youā€™re chaotic and disorganised and grubby AF.. thereā€™s sooo many other people like that out there too who could relate to it.
She just tries to be what is ā€œinā€ or ā€œtrendingā€ - so atm her being an aesthetic ā€œgentleā€ parent who feels constant ā€œmum guiltā€ is what sheā€™s going for.

Also has anyone seen her latest story blaming YouTube For her lack of subscribers? šŸ˜‚ hun itā€™s because your unrelatable AF & your videos are of you saying ā€œWOW.. amazingā€ at every item you set eyes on in the range.
Also I donā€™t have an exercise regimen but walk daily (to the point where you get your steps in on a treadmil) and do Pilatesā€¦ that is your exercise you thick twit.
YouTube telling her they'll look into her channel is the same vibe as when I worked at a clothes shop and "checked the stockroom" for items I knew were sold out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YouTube telling her they'll look into her channel is the same vibe as when I worked at a clothes shop and "checked the stockroom" for items I knew were sold out
It would be funny if they come back to her and say ā€œnope not a data / coding error, your channels just tit and people donā€™t want to watch it anymoreā€

• Haha
Plus she posts on TikTok AND instagram stories whenever she uploads a new video?? So if they were true ā€˜fansā€™ wouldnā€™t they be following you on other platforms and seeing there that youā€™ve uploaded a new YouTube video?? Who actually relies on ā€˜YouTube notificationsā€™, like I said if they were that concerned they would just check her YouTube regularly to see if she had uploaded??

that message was so fake šŸ˜‚ itā€™s just to make people think thatā€™s why she isnā€™t getting as many views šŸ„ŗ. Who believed this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I donā€™t think she is capable of that kind of self reflection or awareness. I think it would take an intervention from a member of her family and they are all indoctrinated into her narcissism.
I actually laughed out loud when I saw her story about her YouTube! So delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her tiktok getting ready for yet another date night with her husband ! Yet they never spend time togther ! They've had more date nights the past 2 months than I've had in 2 years šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

• Haha
Why does she put laughing faces on the end of everything she says? Never once found anything she says funny. It winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe sheā€™s advertising a DATING app on her tiktok. How desperate for cash must she be!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Freya seems like a very nice and respectful person. Iā€™ve always thought she comes across lovely, hoping she doesnā€™t change in the next few years and becomes vapid and self absorbed like Grimo. Hey Grimo, weā€™re still using Yewtube. Are the views drying up and the subscriber count dwindling? Referencing discussions weā€™ve had on Tattle again are we? Typical Grimo behaviour, go get a hobby. Or a job. Or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe sheā€™s advertising a DATING app on her tiktok. How desperate for cash must she be!!!
Times must be hard!! How can a married woman currently carrying her second child be advertising a dating app??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ how embaaaaraazzzing

How do you know itā€™s any good imo??? Youā€™ve never used it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry... In a rush... Think everything has been saidabout the deranged morons but...
Spencer saying to his MIL "what else could you eat" whilst she's sticking her tounge out and being all flirty... Im sorry but they're definitely having some sort of an affair!!! If my partner said that to my mum she'd probably punch him, it's just bizzare šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.