Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely could have maternity leave is she used her time wisely and planned ahead. But unless she’s trawling around b&m causing noise pollution or bad mouthing someone on a story time she has no content. You can’t have maternity leave when the baby is your only content.
bleeping yes to this!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
The woe is me narrative is getting really bleeping boring now. The fact her tiny brain doesn’t even think about how single parents manage with having children and also working an actual job. But oh no Imogen is so hard done by, how could she possibly cope without 3:1 ratio when looking after Ren, can’t imagine how many others will be lingering around with the new addition. All so she can post a tiktok dance, film herself doing her make up that she doesn’t have time to do apparently and then walk around various shops shouting at Spencer and exclaiming how obsessed she is with another polyester clothing item or bleeping lamp/throw. Even prior to having children she openly admitted to both filming and editing the video either the day before or day of upload. If this is your full time job how have you not got a back catalogue of pre planned videos you want to do for the month based on season / events / upcoming releases or other lifestyle type content. I don’t work in social media but I seem to have more clue than her, and she’s been doing it for 8 years? How long can she sustain the absolute dog tit “content” she puts out? People will eventually get bored of her screeching in shops, doing 2014 challenges and having a BF journey video every month 😴

Spencer better start dusting off the clippers and scissors because he’ll have to go back to cutting hair in the near future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I’ve got to go back to work’…so making TikTok’s is considered work is it? Who knew!? 🤦‍♀️
I don't understand "I don't get maternity leave" you're self employed you can do what you want ?? My sis in law is self employed and she applied and received maternity allowance ( pretty much the same as stat maternity pay) but oh no Imogen can't be like the rest of us normal mums have no to scrape by on that. Surely she'd had 9 months to prepare to have the baby, she knew when she was due so surely she could've just not booked in any work for a month or two ??

Reactions: 31
This woman planned a reason for every single syllable of her daughters name there is absolutely no way she did not plan every aspect of this birth
why didn’t they have the birthing pool up, surely if you were overdue and had some signs of Labour in the days leading to the birth you would get prepared. Also she had plenty of time to get to a hospital too. She is absolutely unhinged sharing those birthing videos too, Spencer looks like he’s ok crack 99% of the time which is probably the only way he can stomach her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand "I don't get maternity leave" you're self employed you can do what you want ?? My sis in law is self employed and she applied and received maternity allowance ( pretty much the same as stat maternity pay) but oh no Imogen can't be like the rest of us normal mums have no to scrape by on that. Surely she'd had 9 months to prepare to have the baby, she knew when she was due so surely she could've just not booked in any work for a month or two ??
Yup, my hairdresser had another baby a few months ago and took maternity leave, she’s self employed……admittedly she only took three months but she still took it, equally where I work, people can take up to 9mths paid and 12mths total but some take less even when they could take more, just depends on their situation and what they want to do!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.