Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be a TV in the hospital and she's in labour? Grant might be popping out
Bloody hell can you imagine how passive aggressive sheā€™d be in her **RAW EMOTIONAL BIRTH STORY BABY GIRL NUMBER TWO (I CRIED, EVERYONE CRIED)** vlog if Spenny was watching the football if she was in labour?

ā€œI was just there chillinā€™, having the time of my life in so much pain because Iā€™m literally nine months pregnant and giving birth, like MY BODY is bringing life into the world, like thatā€™s just my purpose you know angels?! And Iā€™ve got huge mum guilt because Iā€™m at the hospital and Iā€™m not with Renealia because she just screams if sheā€™s not with me and ME ALONE HUNS!!! And here baby prince was.. LOVIN LIFEā€¦ watching FOOTBALL while I was in the worst pain of my life!!! Did I mention Iā€™m pregnant and I donā€™t drink?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to take a couple days break from looking at anything remotely involving her because it literally makes me want to murder the first person I see when I leave my house in the mornings. And don't even get me started on that smug jumped up little prick Hugo. One day he'll bump into the wrong person while out clubbing and harassing girls. Could you imagine him in a fight, his little hands and wrists flapping for a slap. CUNTS the lot of them... Happy Saturday šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we know the day she's due? On her recent insta in that swimsuit she looks ready to pop, the bump looks really low down to me.

Reactions: 5
i just want her to hurry up and have it so she can be done with all the dramatics of leaving people guessing and dragging out a name reveal like sheā€™s a kardashian šŸ„± after that her engagement will defo die down again (even though itā€™s not that high anyway) like it did when she had ren!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they so stupid??? Why would they set a modular sofa up like that?? Surely it's meant to be a corner sofa so they've just not set it up properly?? Urgh they're as think as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they so stupid??? Why would they set a modular sofa up like that?? Surely it's meant to be a corner sofa so they've just not set it up properly?? Urgh they're as think as pig tit
Unfortunately their downstairs layout is soooo tit. Thereā€™s no way you can make it look good because itā€™s such a long narrow room. It looks so bland and like a doctors waiting room, then again that may have been the āœØAeStHeTiCāœØshe was going for as they both love going there so much! All the furniture ends up being on one side and just looks stupid!
She seriously has no idea how to make anything look nice and that sofa is one of them. It looks so hard and uncomfortable. Like you said why would you set it up like that? One side had basically no arm rest and then youā€™d have to squeeze into the little gap to actually climb onto it. Plus having people sitting with their back to the tv hahahah
No doubt weā€™ll get another ā€œcome shopping with me in the rangeā€ for her to buy more cushions and throws for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t get her story with the push chairā€¦ is she.. is she annoyed R went in the push chair?
I literally donā€™t fuckin get her..??? Did she want to push an empty push chair around? What the duck.. she genuinely confuses me man she makes no sense.

Also has anyone seen the reel of Ottie playing? Sheā€™s just sat there independently playing talking alway to herself confidently and independently.. I cannot imagine R doing that at all.
The way R plays is really close to my 9 month old.. just grabs stuff, bangs stuff, makes noises etc.. babbles away.
I honestly think one of the main things that have held her back is that she was constantlyyyyy strapped down or held when she should have been give free movement / play time. Everything theyā€™ve done has completely stifled her independence.
like my son now is in his play happily playing in his play pen while Iā€™m giving the kitchen a quick clean & writing this post haha (I can still see himšŸ˜‚).. even when she was 10 months R was just strapped into a chair.. or shoved in the carrier.. or held.. and constantly had Imo screaming / singing in her face.
Every post sheā€™s ever put up of R even if sheā€™s sat independently in once picture.. the rest of them sheā€™s been held or in the carrier or high chair or push chair. There are nooone of her doing anything without Imo screeching ā€œWowww clevvvvaaahhhhhhh girllll!!ā€ Over the top.

Her constant posts worrying about how R will adapt / mum guilt.. thatā€™s on YOU you have done absolutely nothing to prepare R for having a new baby. She gets everything she asks for every time and is used to them dropping everything to give them exactly what she wants. Ofc they wonā€™t be able to do that with a fuckin newborn šŸ™„. If i had a baby with Rs temperament (in the way Imo describes it) I would be doing everyyyyything now, which ofc is going to be damn hard work, to get her used to the fact a new baby is coming along who is going to take up most mummyā€™s attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't imagine how suffocating rens life is. Her whole life she's not been allowed to move around freely and explore she's always contained. And even when she is walking around and playing, there's one parent or another in her face filming or screaming at her. Why can't they leave her to explore the garden toys while they supervise from their garden tables and go to her when she asks? It's not rocket science

Reactions: 21
I know Iā€™m late but that sofa looks so uncomfortable, she might as well have put a wooden bench in there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't imagine how suffocating rens life is. Her whole life she's not been allowed to move around freely and explore she's always contained. And even when she is walking around and playing, there's one parent or another in her face filming or screaming at her. Why can't they leave her to explore the garden toys while they supervise from their garden tables and go to her when she asks? It's not rocket science
bit coincidental that imo posted this this morning after a couple of posts on here commenting on how ren isnā€™t allowed to be independent etc šŸ¤”
IMG_1193.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bit coincidental that imo posted this this morning after a couple of posts on here commenting on how ren isnā€™t allowed to be independent etc šŸ¤”
View attachment 2360662
Funny that Grimmo, kid goes to nursery and now understands independent play, she's so bleeping thick. She even admits she struggles to not get up and scream in her face and join in, poor kid. Can you imagine what she'll be like when she's 16 and going to prom, she'll grow up highly embarrassed of her parents, well I would be if I had those 2 planks for my mum and dad

Reactions: 28
She feels guilty that Ren is playing on her own? Wtaf. It's so so lovely watching children play in their own little worlds and imaginations, what on earth is there to feel guilty about?

Reactions: 37
View attachment 2360662
She is so bleeping predictableā€¦ she just changes her narrative to fit within whatever she wants itā€™s
embarrassing.
When she needs another ego boost in a few weeeks itā€™ll be back to R not leaving her side and screaming whenever she leaves the room šŸ™„.
I donā€™t believe R plays independently at all šŸ˜‚..theyā€™re literally stood next to her.. and isnā€™t it funny thatā€™s come right after that video Zoella put up of Ottie playing independently?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She feels guilty that Ren is playing on her own? Wtaf. It's so so lovely watching children play in their own little worlds and imaginations, what on earth is there to feel guilty about?
I bleeping pray for the moments where my son plays independently so I can have a break. I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s thinks to be this godly mum she has to spend every second with her child? Itā€™s such an unrealistic narrative to push and just makes her look self conscious and unstable. Theyā€™re gonna have the shittest time when the baby comes because they havenā€™t spent any time with preparing Ren. They should have started months ago but nope theyā€™ll probably start the day the baby comes home. Complaining that Ren is being a jealous moody Margaret and sheā€™s doing it all on her own because Spencer is so incapable of being a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.