Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked/spoken about before, this is a genuine question as well, does Hugo have special needs or autism or some sort of syndrome?
Yes he has a syndrome called Ihaveimogenasasister. It's incurable and very unpleasant to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
This woman needs to grow the fuck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying “not ready to talk about it yet”….nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a shit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldn’t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

0000001j*

Nearly finished watching the new video and she does not seen half as destroyed by Ren illness as she was with finding out about Rays diagnosis.Like this is your BABY?

I know it’s two completely different things,but she seems almost excited doing this video explaining what happened to that poor baby.She absolutely loves this!

Can we just point out that she probably would have found out about infection much earlier before it got to swelling of her brain if she didn’t think that Renault was just a moody diva who only complains and wants to be carried.Just proves she has no maternal instincts.I can’t imagine how how long she was suffering for and how bad the infection must have been for that baby’s eye to go wonky,for fuck sake Grimmo!!!!

As someone said on here before this is another Gypsy Rose Blanchard case,the shit that this woman will spawn out of this is gonna be fucking ridiculous.This is just the begging.

In all seriousness I hope Ren is okay but this should have stayed private and they should focus on looking after their baby rather than making a nearly hour long spectacle of it in YouTube,with 2 mins intervals of fiddling with each other and confessing their love.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Eat123

With the cannula it 100% was just Ren pulling away and pulling it out. My LG was in NICU for a week and she pulled out maybe 10? They wriggle and they come out, and Ren would have understood what was happening to an extent and would have been cross that she was being messed around with when she felt poorly so has fought it and it’s made the cannula come out. Also think it’s so degrading and patronising how Imo refers to every member of NHS staff as “the lady” “the girl” “the subscriber” like NO that is your consultant, or your nurse, who has spent years training in order to help people like you, they are not just a lady who’s having a chat with you? Show a bit of respect, you were out in your balcony filming yourself clapping for the NHS not that long ago and this year you’ve done two videos slagging off hardworking and underpaid staff, sort yourself out babe

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Millyhex

I’ve said it before but if a man had cut a women off from her job, family, friends etc and berated her online everyone in the comments would say it was abusive. But because the genders are reversed no one says anything! It’s crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Jet9818

I think it’s really sad what they’ve been through but watching this as a mum that has been through 100 days of instensive care with a baby who has 2 bleeds on the brain and now has cerebral palsy it feels like they talk like they are the only ones who have been through it. Like I know it’s horrible seeing your child go through anything but they are very dramatic. I maybe a really awful person for saying this but I do think because they have a platform they can put these kind of videoes up and get loads of sympathy. Also the nurses wouldn’t of pulled the cannula out my daughter pulled cannulas and feeding tubes out numerous times in hospital and I just think how they explain it is just like it’s all down the the nhs. I dunno just annoys me. Also there are children loosing their lives to strep A right now. It’s insensitive putting a video out like this at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Millyhex

Using a family death or a child’s illness to gain money and views (she used ads on the video so she is earning money from it) is exploitation, and, in my opinion, despicable. This isn’t just directed at Imogen but any ‘influencer’ who profits from the suffering of others, it’s disgusting. What a world

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Hollierachx

VIP Member
The thought of her screaming in a children’s ward is sending me. All I can imagine is her face like this… and dropping to her knees.
2E56998B-0609-462A-AB02-7A5AC54E4DC2.jpeg

I hope the hospital flagged up to some sort of other department how bat shit crazy she is. I’ve been in hospital with my son a few times, an ambulance had to take us at one point as he went limp and blue. It was horrible but I wasn’t screaming and crying hysterically. I knew in that situation I needed to stay calm for both my son’s sake and also so I could retain the information I was being told. As someone else had said, she is so tone deaf. Why upload this video with the recent news of Strep A? It’s as if she’s expecting people to assume that’s what it is before clicking the video. 🙄 such a vile, manipulative, evil person.

• Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Holy shit. She’s poorly and needs help. I hope her family can talk to her. View attachment 1737466
“It’s made my skin look plumper” love, your skin is hanging like a wet carrier bag. She looks so unwell. It’s actually concerning. I really hope this secret thing that’s wrong with her is some kind of diagnosis because she really needs some help. All these people enabling her saying she looks amazing isn’t helping her

• Heart
I feel so bad for Renalia, she was sick so bad that her eye turned in and she couldn’t walk, yet her mum kept calling her lazy and moody.. she’s so cruel, that poor child is being exploited for money it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, I hope one day Spencer sees this for himself, leaves Grimmo and takes Renalia off of her because she does not deserve that little girl

• Sad
  • Heart

gemg84

‘I didn’t leave her side….. but I did also go and see Ray everyday’ with two hour traffic?!
Make it make sense you absolute melt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Lotus101

VIP Member
Also…
Did she find out her baby daughter had an infection on her brain the day before her meet and greet?
And left her with her mum.. and went along to it? 😳.

Im sorry but no event or money in the world could make me leave my baby’s side whilst they were that poorly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

HforHun

As if she’s gone behind his back and booked a tattoo removal for spencer and called it his surprise Christmas present 😂😂 she’s fucking nuts and has incredible control over him and he’s a complete idiot.

My boyfriend has a really shit tattoo he got when he was a teenager but can’t say it bothers me in the slightest ??!! It’s his body!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

user1010101

Never posted before but after watching the latest video I just have to. Your baby being poorly and in hospital is every parents worst nightmare and for that my heart goes out to them. HOWEVER, Imogen has never really taken a break from social media and posting has she? Even in her supposed time away she was still posting stupid tik toks and all kinds of rubbish? I don’t understand why she hasn’t had some real and serious private time with her family.
Also why did she have to keep referring to the doctor/nurse as her subscriber? Like that matters. And they had a chat and laugh about her making videos and stuff, wow she has her priorities in order doesn’t she?!?!
I’ve been struggling with some of her content for a while and how she comes across but this may be the final straw for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can’t sleep so thought I’d come and give my two cents. Firstly, before I say anything obviously it is very sad to have an unwell child and I do sincerely hope Renalia recovers quickly.

That being said, what the actual FUCK was that yt video? If that wasn’t evidence that this woman has munchausens by proxy I don’t know what is. She clearly is loving the attention from the fake uncle being in hospital and now this. The bit about her getting into the bed and being wheeled up to the ward absolutely killed me. You are aware you’re not actually ill hun? Why does she act like she has this weird special bond with Rennie and that whatever she feels, Grimmo can feel it too 🤣 Rennie is such a badly behaved, attention grabbing banshee for a child because that’s exactly how her mother is. What hope has she got! She’ll be terrified of needles now or having bloods done because Grimmo acted like she was dying. Kids completely respond to how you act. My mum took me to get my ears pierced at 6 months old and I can sleep my way through a tattoo now!

Also, I’m an NHS nurse. The bit about the staff begging her to complain so she could ‘help them’ was the biggest load of shit. As others have said, she’s clearly had a tantrum and shown true colours is worried about being called out by that nurse/angel hunny princess subscriber. Does she seriously think the bosses of the NHS and MPs will think ‘oh miss grimmy has complained about the way her darling renalien was treated in hospital, quick let’s get 40,000 more nurses on the ground asap.’ FUCK OFF. If anything, lots of serious complaints puts more pressure on a department or ward. No one would actually want complaints. It’s actually insulting how thick she thinks her watchers are how do they not realise…

• Heart
Reactions: 44