Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman needs to grow the duck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying “not ready to talk about it yet”….nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a tit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldn’t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I'm not a parent myself so may be completely wrong but it strikes me as odd that they would let her get that ill before taking her to hospital, surely?! Or do kids go downhill quick and actually she probably is telling the truth? Can someone tell me? Because a squiffy eye and swelling on the brain seems extremely bad and serious to me. No wonder Ren was being a 'moody Margret' most of the time, the poor kid was suffering!

I'm desperate for the subscriber nurse to find this thread and tell us the real story. I also put a tenner on her breastfeeding Ren small amounts when she was supposed to be nil by mouth, I can't believe that she would stop because we all know what she's like about BF.

When my niece was born (she was born on my birthday, so we are now birthday twins, which I love! ❤☺) she was extremely ill and on neonatal for 6 months. My sisters placenta had torn and both my niece and sister nearly didn't survive. It was at the height of covid and an extremely stressful time. I could not imagine in a million years that my sister or BIL would pick up a camera and film any of it or do a storytime afterwards, whether she's a youtuber or not.

It's absolutely disgusting that she is making money off other people's misfortune. A dying man and an extremely sick baby is way way way below the belt. Just when I think surely she can't get any worse, she does!

This woman needs to grow the duck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying “not ready to talk about it yet”….nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a tit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldn’t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over 😅
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your son, sending lots of love, hope thinks are ok, well as ok as they can be ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘I didn’t leave her side….. but I did also go and see Ray everyday’ with two hour traffic?!
Make it make sense you absolute melt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe Rennie has been that ill and she’s still been posting all that tit on tiktok and calling her poor baby a moody Margaret. Poor Rennie! She’s such a tit mother

Reactions: 41
I think it can be difficult to diagnose children because they can’t talk and tell you where it hurts.
Since Ren was born Imogen has gone on about Ren never being off the breast and not wanting to be put down so I wouldn’t see the not walking as being unusual.
Even without this happening she is going to raise that child to be completely dependent on her and incapable of doing anything without her.

Reactions: 10
Imo: “Materialistic stuff doesn’t matter”

also Imo in the past month showing off all her new clothes
Don’t forget the toy haul.

Watching that video you can tell Imo is enjoying the drama and attention.

And why does she talk about her one year old breastfed child like she’s a newborn? They don’t feed 24:7 at that age!

Reactions: 14
I'm not heartless but I thought it was going to be much worse than it was! The way the "trigger warning" was posted for nearly a mintue i did think Ren was going to have some very bad diagnosis! Yes an infection can be serious but the way she went on for 45 mins was over the top! She could have whittled that down to 10/15 mins..... I've had a sick baby! Even when I explained in detail about our ordeal it's never that long!

Her new tiktok 'im going to a Christmas party..' youre not though are you babes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7EE12A77-065B-4BBE-9C2A-5ADB26A996D3.jpeg

‘Isn’t allowed anywhere indoors because her immune system is so low’

Why is she pictured pretty much licking a window in Costa then Grimmo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
‘She was allowed to go to a big church thing because it’s cold and has high ceilings’

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, I know a few immunocompromised kids and they aren’t allowed anywhere where other kids are, bugs still circulate, especially respiratory viruses that are transmitted by droplets. She’s such a bleeping liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon they showed their true colours to that poor nurse and now they're shitting themselves that they're going to get called out!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
i haven’t watched the video but reading all the snippets on here have been enough to make me angry!! aside from all the obvious stuff about her being a liar and using her daughter’s illness for views, it really angers me that she thinks this is the type of content an influencer should put out???

when the whole ‘influencer’ thing started it was because people were posting fun videos that entertained people… so why on earth has it come to posting videos about family member’s illnesses being considered as ‘content’ ???

i know that imo is in a small minority of influencers that do these kind of videos, but i just thinks it’s so ridiculously wrong and think that she shouldn’t be able to earn from videos like this, like many people have already said on here!

it’s actually disgusting, why would anyone want to sit and watch a video about a child’s illness for entertainment??? it’s genuinely sickening, and the fact that her huns have probably watched and commented supporting her makes me feel just as sick - what a weird little community she’s managed to form 🥴 sorry for the long rant but it’s just so so wrong

Reactions: 25
She had an infection that meant she had swelling on her brain that caused her eye to go wonky and her legs to stop working so she wasn’t walking/crawling. She’s on steroids now and has been sent home for the past few weeks. She’s ok now.
This makes it worse that shes been calling her daughter lazy for not walking when she literally couldnt due to an infection. What a bleep

• Sad
i haven’t watched the video but reading all the snippets on here have been enough to make me angry!! aside from all the obvious stuff about her being a liar and using her daughter’s illness for views, it really angers me that she thinks this is the type of content an influencer should put out???

when the whole ‘influencer’ thing started it was because people were posting fun videos that entertained people… so why on earth has it come to posting videos about family member’s illnesses being considered as ‘content’ ???

i know that imo is in a small minority of influencers that do these kind of videos, but i just thinks it’s so ridiculously wrong and think that she shouldn’t be able to earn from videos like this, like many people have already said on here!

it’s actually disgusting, why would anyone want to sit and watch a video about a child’s illness for entertainment??? it’s genuinely sickening, and the fact that her huns have probably watched and commented supporting her makes me feel just as sick - what a weird little community she’s managed to form 🥴 sorry for the long rant but it’s just so so wrong
She’s ran out of content ideas, no one watches her tit hauls/vlogs anymore so she has to make a video about her poor daughters illness for views because she knows people will click out of curiosity. I don’t even have children but if I did and something awful happened the last thing I’d do is tell strangers on the internet? Some things should be kept private. Fair enough if it’s about yourself but this is a baby, Ren has no say in whether she wants her life all over the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Feel sorry for the baby don't feel sorry for the sickly behaviour of the parents or the fact she's still able to get a load of Dosh out the video. Is she for real

Reactions: 17
It is pretty disgusting that they are happy to sit there and divulge the most personal details regarding their daughter to the Internet. Their job is to protect her and they are very clearly exploiting her on the daily but to exploit such a personal and harrowing experience is next level. Give that poor girl a bit of dignity ffs. I am a mother and my daughters safety is at the forefront of everything I do, Rennie is just a meal ticket to them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.