Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some little help for Grimmo on why Renaelia doesn’t like toys despite continuously getting her a tit tone of them
E7862578-13E3-4BC0-BF30-734248EAEB85.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Spencer wet lettuce's speech about Grimo being the 'breadwinner', she's on stage and he's just the runner. duck sake have some pride man. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve said it before but if a man had cut a women off from her job, family, friends etc and berated her online everyone in the comments would say it was abusive. But because the genders are reversed no one says anything! It’s crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Did anyone else notice in the new video when spencer is showing what he bought renalia he says “cause she’s not really allowed out at the minute she needs loungewear” then shows the dress and says something like “when she starts to get better”. Maybe we was right about this secret thing being an illness to do with ren?!?

I know grimo always says ren is ill just cause she sneezed once but surely so say she can’t go out much and needs clothes to chill in is a bit extreme for a cold or something and more related to a bigger/longer term thing??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
That vlog was just gluttony in terms of the amount she was showing off she’d ‘bought’ Ren face.

I’ve decided I’m not buying from any of the companies she was showing toys from, it’s a shame because one of them is my go to for baby gifts.

She’s a vile vile person
Why should someone like her be gifted gifts? I know many family's who can't afford gifts this year. These companies need to do better.

Reactions: 14
So did they say they were giving 10% of sales to MIND? Donating £200 would mean they sold 2K’s worth of merch at the meet and greet. Really…🤷‍♀️ when hardly anyone showed up!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did they say they were giving 10% of sales to MIND? Donating £200 would mean they sold 2K’s worth of merch at the meet and greet. Really…🤷‍♀️ when hardly anyone showed up!? 🤔
Pretty sure she picked that amount because donating £15 to MIND would have been too much of a giveaway that her event was a flop. She had people queueing for ages and she is the purest angel, she never lies, ask her mum! Not complaining just explaining ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice in the new video when spencer is showing what he bought renalia he says “cause she’s not really allowed out at the minute she needs loungewear” then shows the dress and says something like “when she starts to get better”. Maybe we was right about this secret thing being an illness to do with ren?!?

I know grimo always says ren is ill just cause she sneezed once but surely so say she can’t go out much and needs clothes to chill in is a bit extreme for a cold or something and more related to a bigger/longer term thing??
I swear she’s always out though, constantly taking videos of her trying to walk outside 🤣

I swear she’s always out though, constantly taking videos of her trying to walk outside 🤣
I’ve just watched just sounds like she’s got a cough or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They honestly look like zombies.Suprised our Oscar worthy angel princess actress Grimmo hasn’t had an audition for Walking Dead yet,I could bet you she’d definitely get a part for once.
Beyond terrifying. Actually made me jump😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why should someone like her be gifted gifts? I know many family's who can't afford gifts this year. These companies need to do better.
This drives me MAD. I follow someone on tiktok and she once asked how to go about selecting an influencer or someone to promote products and I said basically one day my dream is to own a business selling children's clothes that I make and I'd only work with a womens refuge or food bank or anywhere that genuinely needed it as influencer don't need it, they CHOOSE not to support a small business and ask for freebies. Then cast aside whatever they've been gifted and sell it on or it ends up in a land fill.

What happened to integrity and decency? When did it become acceptable for this to be part of the norm in society? This world makes me sad ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Guys don’t let her bring you down, through my eyes you’re all amazing 💖❤ she’s such a fake con artist!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They honestly look like zombies.Suprised our Oscar worthy angel princess actress Grimmo hasn’t had an audition for Walking Dead yet,I could bet you she’d definitely get a part for once.
😳😳 Traumatised! Poor Ren having to look at that face. Poor kid probably has nightmares!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love Renault I think she's really cute, but she absolutely looks like she's about to light a roll up and offer someone out for a fight (hopefully her mother like) She's a proper bruiser 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t mind me asking, what is this from? my little boy just turned 2 and I have a new born so trying to navigate it all and this looks interesting. x
It looks a bit like the wonder weeks however I basically followed it and it stressed me the duck out after a while so I deleted it but good to have a read shows milestones things they may do social skills leaps etc it’s free app x

Reactions: 5
Spencer wet lettuce's speech about Grimo being the 'breadwinner', she's on stage and he's just the runner. duck sake have some pride man. 🥴
omg where does he make this speech?
He seriously has no self respect or pride. My husband is the bread winner but am I duck gonna just run around being his skivvy & put my whole life on hold and never do anything for myself.
Ergh I’m so big on respect and think if you don’t have that in a relationship then what’s the point? Imo has absolutely no respect for Spencer at all - you can tell.
on one of the older threads I posted an old insta post of hers that basically said spencer’s life purpose is to support Imo in whatever she wants to do despite everyonehe knows being against it.
Sorry - do you have a husband or an assistant?
Their dynamic is not the one.
& no Imo (cus we all know you read here!) this is nothing to do with you being a woman and him being a man. I actually think if it was the other way around and you were a bloke you’d have been cancelled for being a manipulative abuser.

your husband (or wife!) shouldn’t have to give up his own dreams, job, friends, family and life in order to run around and do all of your chores so you can do whatever you want.
My mum gave up work when I was growing up (due to illness) so my dad was the main bread winner.. but never ever did my dad put her down for it or make her feel tit or tell her, her only purpose was to “support him” & she still had her own friends / family / life 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 17
Why is she so patronising with spencer? He went to Tesco and she’s going on as if he’s went to the moon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I fell asleep part way through yesterday’s video. 🙈
The discussion about Spencer is once again passive aggressive! If she didn’t care, she wouldn’t be having the discussion on camera! I also don’t think that it’s being talked about because he is a man. It’s because she’s not doing a full time job. Walking around B&M and filming a few hauls is easy work. She also doesn’t do sophisticated editing, but it’s this continuous narrative that these influencers work really hard.
Using the TikTok live the other day as an example, £3-£5K for two hours work is a lot especially when she was winging it and didn’t bother to test or learn about any of the products. It’s easy money!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.