Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see how fast sacking the sling off lasts
She mentioned rens weight gain in the video too. I know steroids cause weight gain but isn’t it only if it’s a long term thing that it’s even noticeable? She’s always called her a “chunk” its like she’s obsessed with her size. I’ve not seen any other influencers mention their babies size so much

Reactions: 31
She mentioned rens weight gain in the video too. I know steroids cause weight gain but isn’t it only if it’s a long term thing that it’s even noticeable? She’s always called her a “chunk” its like she’s obsessed with her size. I’ve not seen any other influencers mention their babies size so much
Also constantly mentioning what size clothes she’s in like that’s even relevant? And it’s the fact it’s blatant lies. There is no way that baby is still in 6-9/9-12 clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like the size/weight obsession goes back to the fact that she still wants Ren to be in the newborn stage. When you have a newborn you do keep an eye on their weight, they’re weighed regularly and people always ask how heavy they are now. It’s just not a thing when they’re toddlers though and I think she’s struggling with Ren being older and becoming her own person now.
That and the fact that she’s reflecting her own body image issues onto Ren which I absolutely hate the thought of😔

Reactions: 16
I saw her stories yesterday trying to drive engagement to her YouTube to see what was up with Ren and came here for a nose. I'm bleeping disgusted. Monetising your baby being ill is the lowest of lows and honestly I think safeguarding standards need to be modernised to stop these idiots doing this sort of tit!

Also my baby spent 9 days in NICU when he was born. He constantly knocked out his feeding and oxygen tubes. Did I even think to blame the nurses for pulling them out? Absolutely not. For the most part the doctors and nurses caring for your child are absolute angels and should be given all the respect they deserve. Without them things could have been a lot worse for Ren.

I also did not scream once in NICU, not even when my baby got wheeled down there, or when I first saw him in the incubator. I had a silent cry outside the ward but not once did I scream, or hear another parent scream whilst we were there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been asked/spoken about before, this is a genuine question as well, does Hugo have special needs or autism or some sort of syndrome?

Sorry if this has been asked/spoken about before, this is a genuine question as well, does Hugo have special needs or autism or some sort of syndrome?
Yes he has a syndrome called Ihaveimogenasasister. It's incurable and very unpleasant to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Yes!
mic she was only on them for a matter of weeks the weight gain wouldn't of been noticeable. I take them everyday ( a strong dose, and also have extra pre treatment) and in the 2 years I have taken them my weight has fluctuated and I find I put more on in winter as less active plus I eat more as bored! As a baby on the move she should loose any extra weight she's gained unless they feeding her tit or over feeding her then she won't!

Reactions: 7
Nah he just tries to act like Imo.. same as Spencer so they seem really disingenuous & odd.
He’s also only 18 & obviosuly been very sheltered and constantly told how ✨amazing✨ he is all the time so, like Imo, he has an extremely inflated ego.

Reactions: 8
Let’s see how fast sacking the sling off lasts
I legit wouldn’t be surprised if she started calorie counting for Ren to try and get her weight down just so she can put her in the sling again. I hope she wouldn’t stoop so low but I wouldn’t put it past her. She refuses to let that little girl be independent and free.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know this is ridiculously petty of me but it irritates the tit out of me how she says KG. Just say kilo or kilogram! It's one of those really irrational things 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So irritated that in her latest insta post she is in my fave garden centre, nowhere is safe anymore 😭

• Haha
She says garden centres are fine because of what ever reason she gave (think it was airey and something else) yet the gift shops are or indoor areas! You still get people in there touching stuff, children touching stuff like Ren is! That is how germs are spread aswell! Has she no common sense! If she was being that cautious she wouldn't even let family see her as I bet her mum is going everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So a 45 minute video telling us about Renaelia’s time in hospital wasn’t enough. She has uploaded yet another video …

Also her choice of video thumbnail is just attention seeking behaviour. Imo wants to get the clicks and the views. 😤

8937E7B5-B025-478C-A7D0-A71CECCC8934.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
aww here this is going to be a 50 part docu-series
ffs this woman is actually unreal!!! if one video exploiting her child wasn’t already enough she’s gone and posted another ???😡

i’ve already said it in a previous post but what’s even more frustrating is yes ren was unwell for a little while… but that was it! i know i don’t know the ins and outs and that it’s never a competition with situations like this but it just feels so insensitive when there’s kids in hospitals battling long term and life threatening illnesses, yet imo is out here acting like they’re going/they’ve gone through the biggest hardship ever known to parents!!! which is classic her 🙄 anything for an ounce of attention…. vile vile woman

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even bleeping natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼
I've never seen these two pics but I genuinely thought it was so obvious she had had her lips done and they look AWFUL. I can't even believe that's the same person... But her lips now 🤢 imagine kidding on you've never had them done like you say to younger women and kids who think this is normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.