Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i’m literally like 2 minutes into the video and i have never come across a human being who is as disingenuous as her

she says ‘a temperature for renalia because she’s a colder baby like me isn’t as high’ why does she have to link everything back to herself

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Lotus101

VIP Member
Imogenation #50 - Spencer is haggered & not allowed any fun, Imo does nothing cus SHE’S BREAST FEEDING MUM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
I genuinely believe baby princess has a pathological personality disorder, I am studying for my Masters at the minute and would love to do a case study on her. She is such a complex person with multiple covert narcissistic tendencies, histrionics and possibly an avoidant type. But above all else she is simply a huge C U next Tuesday!!

Thank you for listening to my TED talk 🥴

• Haha

Lauralooloo

I think this incedent is going up really open Spennys eyes... He's noticed something was wrong with Ren, he noticed something was wrong with her eye and he was told by them all she's fine and he trusted their word over his own fatherly instinct and this is going to rack him with guilt, he should have listened to himself and got that poor baby seen to the second he noticed. Spenny get that baby and get away from this crazy sadistic fuck ASAP... Start listening to your own instincts. She absolutely got a buzz from this, i can see the creep now sat in the hospital bed with Ren on her like and absolute fucking moron she's such a sick fuck

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
W_g_lady_tottington_web.jpg

Her actual lips!!! Ridiculous.
Also I genuinely think she is a natural ginger and so is Ren but she'll deny it because "she had the darkest hair the hospital has ever seen, they called the Guinness book of records in and they all cried, you can ask my Mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sresad

Ohhhhhhh naw I am about to end up going down to Brighton to throat punch her. Another video ?!?!? She was BARELY in hospital what is actually going on in her head to think she can post that???? Oh I wish there was laws that stopped people using their children as cash cows. I understand raising awareness etc however most people would take their kid straight to the hospital as soon as they were wobbly and their fucking eye had went. She’s a joke of a human being

• Heart

bigredbus72

What on earth is she wearing? She looks like a teenager about to mug a baby
Jesus Christ she looks awful. In what decade was that skirt ever acceptable 😂 she looks like a chav who’s bonked of school and is dossing around her local shopping centre about to start some trouble 😂. Poor Ren just wants a quiet life.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She would be a psychologists dream! Absolutely stark raving mad. No doubt about it. I have never ever seen someone with such a bizarre personality. she comes across as a fantasist, a narcissist, a control freak, the fact that Spencer and her family indulge her behaviour is even more odd. She isn’t someone I’ve watched a lot of, however I’m going to start, theses threads are too funny.

• Haha
  • Heart

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice she said something along the lines of “the nurses wanted me to complain, they were asking me to and said we don’t get any breaks, please do it”. Who from any field of work would outwardly ask a patient/their family to complain about them/the department? 🙄 That did not happen. Simply a fabricated Imogen lie. They back-handedly insult the doctors and nurses who work their hardest to deliver the best possible treatment for patients.

Talk about exaggerators. Imogen cannot help herself from always twisting the narrative/telling lies to build an altered picture of what in fact happened. Also calling a qualified nurse the ‘subscriber nurse’ don’t belittle someone and be self-centred - she’s beyond egotistical.

They are both incredibly sheltered individuals who know NOTHING about the hardships of life and expect to be waited on hand and foot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Omghon

My poor attempt at a new thread suggestion

Imogenation #50 No sympathy for spenny but please god, help poor Rennie

• Heart

jazzyJ2727

That video of her asking for tips on a back carrier for ren? The way she talks about that girl is like she’s a rebellious teen ‘she won’t go in a pram’ ‘ she won’t let spencer have her’. She’s ONE. Still young enough for habits to be broken. Yes at first she may kick up a fuss but consistency is key with children. I bet she’s not even that bad. She might make a couple of little sounds but I can’t imagine her screaming the place down with Spencer.

Reactions: 37
7EE12A77-065B-4BBE-9C2A-5ADB26A996D3.jpeg

‘Isn’t allowed anywhere indoors because her immune system is so low’

Why is she pictured pretty much licking a window in Costa then Grimmo?

• Haha
  • Wow

Beckz1205

VIP Member
When she started to cry when she said she looked in her wardrobe at her clothes and material things mean nothing to her, she just wants her baby better… how long till the next haul?!?!?

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Spencer looks haggard as fuck
On the live I asked is Spencer drunk? As he was slurring and basically acting like a tit. We got a very passive aggressive "hahaha Spencer doesn't drink angel". Well he must be high as a flippin kite then angel.

• Haha