Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Last night I came across a girl talk video that she did a few years ago with her mum and in it they discussed how their periods are really smelly and disgusting. Dirty D told some girl at her work that her vagina stank but then the smell was still around once the girl had moved away and so infact worked out that it was her own bloody fishy fanny that smelt. Grimmo then goes on to say that her vag stinks too when she's on her period and if she wore pads when doing ballet that everytime she did a plie there would be a waft of her stink puss that she could smell.

I had to go to the bathroom and hang my head over the toilet I felt that sick. What in the actual fuck 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why the fuck is her mother staying with her husband alone? Is he slipping her the meat injection or something 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

gemg84

I’m sorry but… on her latest Instagram post she put, ‘Life lately has been wonderful’
SAY WHAT??!!! You’ve been fake crying into you tube/insta saying how raw everything is but life is wonderful?! Seriously, she baffles the fuck outta me

• Haha
  • Heart

Cabbage_2021

I reckon they showed their true colours to that poor nurse and now they're shitting themselves that they're going to get called out!

• Heart

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Imogenation #50 There's no end to Imo's bullshit as far as we can see, Spencer is at home slipping one to dirty Dee

*I'll get my coat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lotus101

VIP Member
I honestly think the twisted bitch got off on Ren being in hopsital. She LOVES being able to get attention and tell her stories.. I absolutely cannot believe that
1. She made out that something really horrendous had happened, like a death or a life altering diagnosis/disability.
2. She’d divulge that much information about her poor baby!
3. She would be screaming / crying in a hospital ward full of sick children.. it’s almost like she wants to act hysterical so Ren acts more hysterical and she can feel “needed”

i can honestly imagine her being a nurses / doctors worst nightmare and just trying to get all the focus on to her, making it all about herself and not letting them do their damn job.

I always feel sorry for little Ren but this has made me feel more sorry for her than ever. What disgusting, vile, exploitative parents she has.
They could have done a 10 minute video just saying Ren had an awful infection, she had to have x, y and z treatments, it was a really hard time but she’s much better now… done, but instead they sit there for 40 mins telling strangers about it and getting paid for ads 😷😷😷.

Again.. her poor baby has gone through this horrible illness and Imo just talks about herself, how it upset her, how It traumatised her etc
She’s beyond sick in the head. Actually evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even fucking natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this bitch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe Rennie has been that ill and she’s still been posting all that shit on tiktok and calling her poor baby a moody Margaret. Poor Rennie! She’s such a shit mother

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Spencer’s out of her league imo. If we all spruced him up a bit, got him looking fit again, couple nice sprays of Dior Sauvage aftershave and some hair grooming and a spot of shopping to purchase him some nice shirts/polos/trousers he would be hot 🥳 ah nearly forgot, he’s in need of a bit of fun, few cocktails down him, meaty burger and chips and a spa trip on us after all she’s put him through. Easily a 9/10.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Remember when she used to mime a song at the end of her videos and get people to guess what it was?

• Haha
  • Sick

0000001j*

The more I watch the more I’m fucking flabbergasted.The baby was just in hospital,with an infection so bad her eye turned it and she lost the ability to walks and what does Grimmo do?

Buys her a fucking tray to fill with water for her to play in the fucking freezing cold! She’s in a winter coat with her tiny little hands in freezing cold fucking water after just coming out of hospital!

This woman is fucking bizarre she has no clue.I wouldn’t have my dogs playing in that let alone my Ill baby in the middle of winter.She has so much money and this is way she has that poor baby playing with!? WHAT THE FUCK

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Just watched Grimmo’s new video.

They absolutely were complaining about not being treated like the only patient in the NHS! I also don’t believe that so many nurses would be mistakenly pulling out cannula’s. Ren probably pulled them out.
I don’t know. I’m finding it difficult to have empathy for her. She was so traumatised but she remembered to monetise the video. She also said that she didn’t leave Ren’s side but at the end said that she was going to see Ray in the evenings. 🤔

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching the vlog where Imogen surprises Spencer (is anything not a surprise to them?!) and its clear this is all for Imogens benefit. She even says “not your sleeve cos I like your sleeve” so it’s the ones she doesn’t like. She mentions they were from boys holidays so I think she wants to get rid of any reminder of the life he had before. It’s not like it’s a girls name or anything. It’s such an unhealthy relationship and I have no idea how any of her huns think they are couple goals

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40