Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @roryangel for the thread title suggestion!

Recap of previous thread:

- Renaelia is still not loving Miss Immy and her facial expressions say it all. šŸ˜’

- Spenny looks haggered as ever and only seems to be active on Instagram or TikTok when Imo is. šŸ“¹

- Imo went silent šŸŽ„āŒ on social media because a family member Ray who isnā€™t her real uncle, he married into her dadā€™s side of the family, is her godfather, is like a grandfather to her as she did not have one growing upā€¦. has cancer.

- She also says she had the hardest week ever which she is not ready to talk about. šŸ«„ Her content has been dire and all over the place - just like her make up skills. šŸ’„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So as Ren was 1 recently I wonder if they have been for her 1 year check with the health visitor and they have concerns about her development? Could explain her comments about appointments and insinuating it's something to do with Ren

Reactions: 17
I canā€™t believe she still hasnā€™t admitted sheā€™s had her lips done. Iā€™d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls sheā€™s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers arenā€™t even bleeping natural. I donā€™t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought Iā€™d just add this here for any new tattlers šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So as Ren was 1 recently I wonder if they have been for her 1 year check with the health visitor and they have concerns about her development? Could explain her comments about appointments and insinuating it's something to do with Ren
I doubt sheā€™ll let another health visitor in after last time šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m sure she did a video or Instagram story when Ren had a 10 month check or something moaning about the health visitor. They were trying to give her advice about Rens sleep I think and she of course just thought that meant having a go at her. She probably blocked the health visitor afterwards šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t believe she still hasnā€™t admitted sheā€™s had her lips done. Iā€™d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls sheā€™s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers arenā€™t even bleeping natural. I donā€™t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Donā€™t be silly angel! Itā€™s all lip scrubs and lip products. She wouldnā€™t dare lie to her amazing angel pie huns! šŸ˜‚
The difference is so drastic! Why she canā€™t just be honest is beyond me! Itā€™s not even that big a deal, loads of people have lip filler. I think sheā€™s just let it get to that point now though that if she does admit it, sheā€™ll look even more of a twit and get called out for lying about something so stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Wow that difference is insane. Iā€™ve never understand what the point is of lying about it? Itā€™s not like lip fillers are a bad thing, if you want them, get them. But she just looks so stupid because its very clear her lips arenā€™t natural, even without seeing the before picture, you can always tell someone who has filler. Sheā€™s so toxic, as a mother she should know better than to lie, especially about your appearance. Ren is gonna grow up so confused bless her.

Reactions: 15
Holy tit. Sheā€™s poorly and needs help. I hope her family can talk to her.
BE2CB918-241F-4138-BB7F-5B6B3B002346.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Holy tit. Sheā€™s poorly and needs help. I hope her family can talk to her. View attachment 1737466
ā€œItā€™s made my skin look plumperā€ love, your skin is hanging like a wet carrier bag. She looks so unwell. Itā€™s actually concerning. I really hope this secret thing thatā€™s wrong with her is some kind of diagnosis because she really needs some help. All these people enabling her saying she looks amazing isnā€™t helping her

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The sad thing about Imo is that she will be thriving from the concern and attention, using it as clout and engagement..... āœØ why I have lost so much weight *RAW & EMOTIONAL*āœØ :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She knows she looks so gaunt in that new skin and me tiktok shes made. Just wants everyone to feel sorry for her cos of all her stress shes under šŸ¤Ø u can pick the thumbnail and she had picked one where shes a proper skeleton face. Predictable bore

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So has she donated that money to MIND as promised yet?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
No too busy making tiktok videos Angel. She canā€™t possibly have 2 minutes in the day spare! Donā€™t judge her though angel, sheā€™s been in and out of hospices 24/7 xxx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She knows she looks so gaunt in that new skin and me tiktok shes made. Just wants everyone to feel sorry for her cos of all her stress shes under šŸ¤Ø u can pick the thumbnail and she had picked one where shes a proper skeleton face. Predictable bore
Shes giving serious Momo vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Itā€™s scary how unwell she looks but her comments are all telling her how beautiful she is. Young girls shouldnā€™t look up to that as beauty :( sheā€™s clearly underweight and has an ED I think

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Had a look at Zoe Suggā€™s channel last night and oh wow, her daughter behaves like a lovely little one year old, full of energy and excitement and is vivacious. Even the way she interacts with Zoe is lovingly and she is quite mature for her young age, the complete opposite to Renaelia and Imogenā€™s mother daughter relationship.

Iā€™m not being mean but Renaelia seems miles behind in development as pointed out numerous times. There doesnā€™t seem to be a glimmer of her own personality yet? Which I do see in Zoeā€™s child. Imo you need to quit mollycoddling that daughter of yours and let her come into her own!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.