Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been so frustrated at times with drs/nurses however I keep it to myself. They have a job to do and everyone is just trying their absolute best to help so the fact she probably went off on one doesn’t sit right, is she forgetting the nhs is free?? Those health care professionals were saving her daughters life since she left it so long??? They are trying so hard but they are so stretched and limited, the whole world doesn’t revolve around you imo. She couldn’t bare the fact the attention was on ren so she had to make that video for the sympathy views and to hear what an amazing mum she is and how strong she is. I’m so glad ren is ok, she’s the only one that ever mattered throughout all of that. How people can’t see through her tit is unbelievable, I feel so sorry for ren having that to grow up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 We see through her. I agree that she would have been loving all the drama of Ren in hospital, her being the centre of attention again. She’s sick. I think Spencer did kick off but out of guilt like previously said. Spencer seems caring but a bit dim. Immo is too calculated and shrewd, she’s the queen of sly sly digs (Spencer’s family, the health visitor, any mum that doesn’t force their child on the boob, any other mum in general).

Reactions: 24
I find it odd how she kept going on about how Spencer didn’t swear at the nurse and he never swears. Sounds like someone who did in fact swear 😂 they both deffo went ape tit at the poor nurse doing her job, and now are back peddling majorly!

funny how she didn’t put a preview of the video on her Tiktok. She knew she’d get absolutely rinsed by strangers for attention seeking.

Also cinches and sucks in what? Your skin and bones?
81D5D45A-CD40-4197-A333-07BA2E8B619A.jpeg
A9BA81BF-5CED-4BD7-A5EF-313D26A364A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With the cannula it 100% was just Ren pulling away and pulling it out. My LG was in NICU for a week and she pulled out maybe 10? They wriggle and they come out, and Ren would have understood what was happening to an extent and would have been cross that she was being messed around with when she felt poorly so has fought it and it’s made the cannula come out. Also think it’s so degrading and patronising how Imo refers to every member of NHS staff as “the lady” “the girl” “the subscriber” like NO that is your consultant, or your nurse, who has spent years training in order to help people like you, they are not just a lady who’s having a chat with you? Show a bit of respect, you were out in your balcony filming yourself clapping for the NHS not that long ago and this year you’ve done two videos slagging off hardworking and underpaid staff, sort yourself out babe

• Heart
Reactions: 50
With the cannula it 100% was just Ren pulling away and pulling it out. My LG was in NICU for a week and she pulled out maybe 10? They wriggle and they come out, and Ren would have understood what was happening to an extent and would have been cross that she was being messed around with when she felt poorly so has fought it and it’s made the cannula come out. Also think it’s so degrading and patronising how Imo refers to every member of NHS staff as “the lady” “the girl” “the subscriber” like NO that is your consultant, or your nurse, who has spent years training in order to help people like you, they are not just a lady who’s having a chat with you? Show a bit of respect, you were out in your balcony filming yourself clapping for the NHS not that long ago and this year you’ve done two videos slagging off hardworking and underpaid staff, sort yourself out babe
Absolutely. When my baby at a few days old had sepsis they couldn't put the cannula in properly and missed 3 times in an hour (can you imagine?) I was mortified and he was so upset but did I once swear or plaster it all over the Internet blaming the NHS? No of course not. Would I have EVER uploaded a video of every single detail for likes and money? NEVER! The only post we shared was much after it happened to share awareness of the signs of sepsis. She actually makes me feel sick. The almost smirk on her face throughout the video. The way she was like "oh yeah don't say that yet" it was a script. A performance. Just yuck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All they needed to do is to say that Phil was poorly a few weeks ago, she was admitted to hospital and she's home now and much better. That's it, we don't need a 30 minute story time with countless ads. I remember another influencer saying that it was a well known fact that views always go up in December, even non Christmas ones, and they always make loads of money. And lo, our Mother of the year chooses to post a vlog about her daughter's illness in December. Just when you think she can't stoop any lower, there she is!!
Was this the ingham family? I saw their vlog recently that said the same thing about December being a big earner and that’s why a lot of people daily vlog this month when they wouldn’t normally!

Reactions: 4
I find it odd how she kept going on about how Spencer didn’t swear at the nurse and he never swears. Sounds like someone who did in fact swear 😂 they both deffo went ape tit at the poor nurse doing her job, and now are back peddling majorly!

funny how she didn’t put a preview of the video on her Tiktok. She knew she’d get absolutely rinsed by strangers for attention seeking.

Also cinches and sucks in what? Your skin and bones?
View attachment 1791011View attachment 1791012
also why is she wearing what appears to be a school skirt in that video??? does she realise she doesn’t have to jump on every single trend.. like it’s okay to have your own sense of style but imo clearly isn’t capable of that 🥴

also hate how she said “i’m not even wearing a bra and i’m a breastfeeding mum so” … last time i checked women who don’t even have kids still have boobs and normally wear bras, so why try shoehorn the breastfeeding thing in when it’s not relevant??? such an attention seeker, she’s just so infuriating 🙄

Reactions: 17
Was this the ingham family? I saw their vlog recently that said the same thing about December being a big earner and that’s why a lot of people daily vlog this month when they wouldn’t normally!
Yes, it was the Inghams. I find it so suspect that grimmo waits until December and sticks in a load of adverts. Using her sick baby for financial gain is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
She's just a disgusting human! Her last 3 videos have been about personal family problems! When she going to realise how much of a twit she is!

Reactions: 13
I find if weird she always knows exactly how much Ren weighs. I don’t know a lot about this stuff so Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t babys only weighed at check-ups unless you take them to a health centre?
Unless she does the trick at home (that I do with luggage!) where you hold them and weigh both of you and deduct your own weight? A sly way to keep track of her own weight?
My kids are 3 and 1 and have only ever been weighed at checkups or, when my eldest had horrific reflux and gained weight poorly, we were told to weight him weekly whilst we helped him gain weight. I weigh myself every other morning because I'm losing weight (healthily) and he likes to do it but I tell him what it says and that's it. Don't Google his weight or fixate on it. I hope she isn't gonna have Renalia like her.

HV told me you shouldn't weigh you're child regularly unless asked to by a medical professional. She shouldn't know the things she does, because then that means she knows it because she weighing her daily or something

Reactions: 6
I think people forget that drs & nurses are humans, and unfortunately they make mistakes just like everyone else on the planet. It's like people think because their profession is so serious they some how think the Dr & nurses are super human!

I will say I could understand them being frustrated as parents in regards to the canular coming out as it's your baby and you don't want them to have to suffer anymore, I think they got really pissed out about it, kicked off, panicked and now they're telling a story and making it seem less bad.

I do feel for Spencer, I think firstly he'd have felt helpless and maybe pushed out (which I think he feels daily anyways) it would have been lovely for him to just spend at least 1 day with ren in hospital, which would allow imo to sleep as much as she wanted (sleeep which she was clearly fuming about missing)
Secondly it would've also been amazing for him to have a night at home, alone, time to breathe, chill, take a bath you get the jist, that's my 2pence.

Reactions: 18
If her immune system is that low why is she out in public anywhere? Do viruses/bacteria only exist at soft play?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.