Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe always has a Christmas tree with loads of random decorations on it,loads of them food related etc.

Grimmo isn’t even remotely trying to hide the fact she just copies her.God,she must be absolutely seething that they’re not friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A785638D-094C-4C9B-9D29-3E04F5D85549.jpeg

Phil is all up at the camera lens in the newest vlog like please save me urgently from these two fake and sickly idiots 😂🙏

They are both completely unbearable, the fakest twosome I've ever had the misfortune of watching on YT and TikTok. It's obvious that they are using poor Phil as a cash cow now that their YT views have gone down the drain. Why doesn't she donate all of that free and #gifted make up to a hostel or a food shelter? A little surprise for people during this tough time alongside the food. Ah yes because she’s selfish and is using the giveaway as a cover up to increase her terrible rates of engagement. Nothing about her is kind or giving, she is always in it for herself and her own personal gain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her tree is so effin' ugly! I like the random ornament trees when they're done well but hers is just so mismatched it's so far from the trendy vibe she is going for!

Reactions: 15
Her content is so bleeping bad. All she does is start talking about Phil from the minute the video starts to the minute it ends.. just random tit that no body cares about, who gave this idiot a platform?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just want to say how much I love Ren's nickname because my daughter didn't have hair until she was 3 and we always called her Phil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the exact second she looks up to the camera to make sure she’s in shot before she starts bubbling about the robin in relation to Ray. She really is a piece of work. 5.58 ish in the newest video. It’s so obvious 🤮 she is a liar. An actress. Go the duck away 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the exact second she looks up to the camera to make sure she’s in shot before she starts bubbling about the robin in relation to Ray. She really is a piece of work. 5.58 ish in the newest video. It’s so obvious 🤮 she is a liar. An actress. Go the duck away 🤣
I couldn't agree more. I don't know anyone that can turn the tears on and off like a light switch like her and I'm not buying the 'im over emotional, that's just me huns'. I'm quite an over emotional person at times but I don't cry on and off like a tap! It's just shoddy acting

Reactions: 17
I couldn't agree more. I don't know anyone that can turn the tears on and off like a light switch like her and I'm not buying the 'im over emotional, that's just me huns'. I'm quite an over emotional person at times but I don't cry on and off like a tap! It's just shoddy acting
But at her meet & greet she was the best person at “hiding her emotions” and “putting on a brave face” 🙄. she’s so bleeping fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
duck me, that latest vlog is unbearable, Spencer is the biggest wet weekend, and can they just not with the singing. Ah man she's just the worst person 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how in her videos when she gets emotional then ‘wells up’ and can’t talk so Spencer takes over and within two seconds she’s back to normal talking again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Ray passed away? They keep referring about the robins being him and Spencer’s grandad?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Imogenation #50 - Spencer is haggered & not allowed any fun, Imo does nothing cus SHE’S BREAST FEEDING MUM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As if she’s gone behind his back and booked a tattoo removal for spencer and called it his surprise Christmas present 😂😂 she’s bleeping nuts and has incredible control over him and he’s a complete idiot.

My boyfriend has a really tit tattoo he got when he was a teenager but can’t say it bothers me in the slightest ??!! It’s his body!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
New here but just watching the latest vlog when she surprises Spencer with a tattoo removal 🥴 why is everything “a journey”. His tattoo removal journey, his skin journey. Everything needs to be so over dramatic and a big song and dance allllll the time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.