Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogen Hudson is a liar through and through. Don’t believe anything this monster says. Ruthless but at this point, she’s brought it upon herself. Cashing in by faking an illness for a child and tripping up on the false timeline of events. Facts don’t lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
but she’d alreadg told everyone about Ray before that video of them chatting in the car came out.. it’s why it’s so confusing!
its like when she was on holiday and they’d been back a week but was still posting / acting like they were away.
Did she? I thought that video about Ray was made after Ren had come out of hospital because she mentioned Ray and something else that she didn’t feel able to talk about. But yes, incredibly confusing! 🙈
A video of them in a garden centre a month ago is completely pointless and even if she isn’t lying it makes it seem like she is.

Reactions: 5
Spencer actually HATES her 😂😂 he is so done with her tit
She’s so passive aggressive towards him. Do you think he ever says “ you spoke to me like I was an idiot then and I was only trying to help you”

Reactions: 24
Another thing I just noticed,why the duck is Ren in a thin dress and a thin body warmer (yes it’s teddy but you can tell it’s tit quality it’s not keeping her warm) and bleeping sandals whilst they’re all in winter clothes? Middle of November,just come out of hospital? This is a baby that’s meant to be recovering from a very serious infection and isolating at home.

Imogen honestly shouldn’t breed,poor Ren.It’s like she wants her to get poorly again,her little head and chest all exposed to the cold.Shes honestly unfit to be a mother,her maternal instincts are nonexistent.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Another thing I just noticed,why the duck is Ren in a thin dress and a thin body warmer (yes it’s teddy but you can tell it’s tit quality it’s not keeping her warm) and bleeping sandals whilst they’re all in winter clothes? Middle of November,just come out of hospital? This is a baby that’s meant to be recovering from a very serious infection and isolating at home.

Imogen honestly shouldn’t breed,poor Ren.It’s like she wants her to get poorly again,her little head and chest all exposed to the cold.Shes honestly unfit to be a mother,her maternal instincts are nonexistent.
BUT SHE JUST RIPS THE HAT OFF ANGELS! I thought the exact same. She never dresses her for the correct weather. I even suggested a few threads back (as I know she reads here), an app called “Baby Weather” which tells you what to put your child in based on the weather.
7E045F8F-BFA5-416A-9127-FD8DAEBCC24E.png

also says she can’t go to soft play because other children but there is a clip where there is another child less than a foot away from Renaelia touching the animal statues. As well as a clip of her crawling around on the floor?! Really protecting her immune system Grimmo!

• Heart
She reminds me of Les Dawson when she constantly does that weird lip thing, it’s all I can look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BUT SHE JUST RIPS THE HAT OFF ANGELS! I thought the exact same. She never dresses her for the correct weather. I even suggested a few threads back (as I know she reads here), an app called “Baby Weather” which tells you what to put your child in based on the weather.
View attachment 1807174
Thank you for this! I'm about to have a baby and have been worried about this because I don't feel the cold like a normal person!

Reactions: 13
So traumatised by everything that has happened with Renaelia in hospital that you can’t even talk about it, haven’t told any friends, need to see a therapist? yet you have already planned to film everything the moment she leaves hospital? So you can talk about it?! I will never understand this girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
D1CC27C9-D661-465D-9671-82A317D5EB02.jpeg

she looks like when a child eats chocolate ice cream and it gets stuck all around their mouths

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I was just dropping by to let all you angels know Imo is on tiktok live.
‘Spency’ (🤢) is sat behind her looking bored out of his mind 😅😅😅

Also someone commented twice about their Nan just died and they are crying and she’s just ignored it 🙈
98F6CC9B-4951-48FD-8C1F-9AAF823789A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In her latest video she said it’s 14th November and it’s 2 weeks since they’ve been anywhere.
From her previous video it sounded like Ren was in hospital for 2/3 nights at least. So that brings it back to 28th October when she first went in.
5 days before going in she had the inward turning eye.

Here’s date stamps from those periods:
22nd October meet and greet
23rd October the upload of ‘taking a break’ and ‘everything is prerecorded as going through something’
12th November (may have been prefilmed content) in the garden centre
13th November in the park
14th November - ‘first time out’ ‘two weeks so far on steroids’
20th November licking the window in costa (this is 2.5 weeks after coming out of hospital supposedly

She’s lying. About timelines, how poorly Ren was. Everything.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she absolutely licking holly boon’s arse? Rinsing her makeup and saying it’s the best thing ever and calling holly her baby princess angel etc. I thought they weren’t friends? Bizarre beg behaviour from Grimmo if they aren’t still

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely believe baby princess has a pathological personality disorder, I am studying for my Masters at the minute and would love to do a case study on her. She is such a complex person with multiple covert narcissistic tendencies, histrionics and possibly an avoidant type. But above all else she is simply a huge C U next Tuesday!!

Thank you for listening to my TED talk 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In her latest video she said it’s 14th November and it’s 2 weeks since they’ve been anywhere.
From her previous video it sounded like Ren was in hospital for 2/3 nights at least. So that brings it back to 28th October when she first went in.
5 days before going in she had the inward turning eye.

Here’s date stamps from those periods:
22nd October meet and greet
23rd October the upload of ‘taking a break’ and ‘everything is prerecorded as going through something’
12th November (may have been prefilmed content) in the garden centre
13th November in the park
14th November - ‘first time out’ ‘two weeks so far on steroids’
20th November licking the window in costa (this is 2.5 weeks after coming out of hospital supposedly

She’s lying. About timelines, how poorly Ren was. Everything.
You’re amazing for presenting the facts 👏 thank you.
Imogen Hudson, you are a liar. Rest easy at night knowing you are a lying monster. Imagine making up an illness for your little girl. How shameful and disgraceful can one be?

P.S. your detective skills makes this post Wiki worthy!! It’s about time everyone knows the truth about this lying, scheming and thieving idiot.

• Heart
Thank god both of their entire families are going over to help them with Ren whilst imo is so busy working x x
Yes and probably bringing germs in with them! If Ren is so low in immunity and at risk then surely you limit who comes over. Maybe your mum/dad and Spencer’s mum but that would be it. Suck it up and parent your baby. That dear little girl. I feel so sad for her. Imogen is bloody psycho.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.