Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still makes me piss that she took weeks to tell everyone Rens name saying she was anxious about how much she wanted to share. Now look at her. She literally posted a tiktok of Ren wearing just a nappy the other month that had hundreds of saves šŸ„“ she knocks me sick

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I feel sorry for poor Ren bless her, but all is well and good since she's doing better now. But bloody hell, the trigger warning, the hysterical crying, saying they were kicking off at NHS staff, the screaming, you'd think something bleeping unbelievably bad had happened! I'm not saying it wouldn't have been awful to go through but duck me I know SO MANY people who go through so many worse things than that and still manage to deal with it 100000 times better than them 2 cretins. To make money out of your little baby's illness? Typical Imo, vile disgusting human being. Hope she rots!

Reactions: 30
I was doing some uni work earlier and Grimo was on in the background and my husband came downstairs and said 'why is that weirdo bleeping manic c**t on my television screen again' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didnā€™t she do an AD for Skin+me last week and how UNREAL and OBSESSED she is with it. Now sheā€™s LOVING the Elemis tit šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think the twisted witch got off on Ren being in hopsital. She LOVES being able to get attention and tell her stories.. I absolutely cannot believe that
1. She made out that something really horrendous had happened, like a death or a life altering diagnosis/disability.
2. Sheā€™d divulge that much information about her poor baby!
3. She would be screaming / crying in a hospital ward full of sick children.. itā€™s almost like she wants to act hysterical so Ren acts more hysterical and she can feel ā€œneededā€

i can honestly imagine her being a nurses / doctors worst nightmare and just trying to get all the focus on to her, making it all about herself and not letting them do their damn job.

I always feel sorry for little Ren but this has made me feel more sorry for her than ever. What disgusting, vile, exploitative parents she has.
They could have done a 10 minute video just saying Ren had an awful infection, she had to have x, y and z treatments, it was a really hard time but sheā€™s much better nowā€¦ done, but instead they sit there for 40 mins telling strangers about it and getting paid for ads šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·.

Again.. her poor baby has gone through this horrible illness and Imo just talks about herself, how it upset her, how It traumatised her etc
Sheā€™s beyond sick in the head. Actually evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Still makes me piss that she took weeks to tell everyone Rens name saying she was anxious about how much she wanted to share. Now look at her. She literally posted a tiktok of Ren wearing just a nappy the other month that had hundreds of saves šŸ„“ she knocks me sick
Itā€™s the amount of ads on the recent yt vid for me šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
I honestly think the twisted witch got off on Ren being in hopsital. She LOVES being able to get attention and tell her stories.. I absolutely cannot believe that
1. She made out that something really horrendous had happened, like a death or a life altering diagnosis/disability.
2. Sheā€™d divulge that much information about her poor baby!
3. She would be screaming / crying in a hospital ward full of sick children.. itā€™s almost like she wants to act hysterical so Ren acts more hysterical and she can feel ā€œneededā€

i can honestly imagine her being a nurses / doctors worst nightmare and just trying to get all the focus on to her, making it all about herself and not letting them do their damn job.

I always feel sorry for little Ren but this has made me feel more sorry for her than ever. What disgusting, vile, exploitative parents she has.
They could have done a 10 minute video just saying Ren had an awful infection, she had to have x, y and z treatments, it was a really hard time but sheā€™s much better nowā€¦ done, but instead they sit there for 40 mins telling strangers about it and getting paid for ads šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·.

Again.. her poor baby has gone through this horrible illness and Imo just talks about herself, how it upset her, how It traumatised her etc
Sheā€™s beyond sick in the head. Actually evil.
Don't forget she's "Her Child" not "Their child" that pissed me off so god knows how Spencer felt, she also had to get the dig in about his parents "They've been supportive on the phone, they live far away" šŸ™„
Also why did Dirty D stay with Spencer why Grimo was with Ren? What's the point of her staying šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
I'm not a parent myself so may be completely wrong but it strikes me as odd that they would let her get that ill before taking her to hospital, surely?! Or do kids go downhill quick and actually she probably is telling the truth? Can someone tell me? Because a squiffy eye and swelling on the brain seems extremely bad and serious to me. No wonder Ren was being a 'moody Margret' most of the time, the poor kid was suffering!

I'm desperate for the subscriber nurse to find this thread and tell us the real story. I also put a tenner on her breastfeeding Ren small amounts when she was supposed to be nil by mouth, I can't believe that she would stop because we all know what she's like about BF.

When my niece was born (she was born on my birthday, so we are now birthday twins, which I love! ā¤ā˜ŗ) she was extremely ill and on neonatal for 6 months. My sisters placenta had torn and both my niece and sister nearly didn't survive. It was at the height of covid and an extremely stressful time. I could not imagine in a million years that my sister or BIL would pick up a camera and film any of it or do a storytime afterwards, whether she's a youtuber or not.

It's absolutely disgusting that she is making money off other people's misfortune. A dying man and an extremely sick baby is way way way below the belt. Just when I think surely she can't get any worse, she does!

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your son, sending lots of love, hope thinks are ok, well as ok as they can be ā¤
Iā€™ll be honest most doctors donā€™t listen and make you think youā€™re crackers and the universal answer is itā€™s viral give them calpol and go away. After f four visits to the doctors for duck all because the doctors convinced me I was being dramatic went to an and e stayed for a week sometimes you have ti believe your mum radar. If I was as successful as imo I would probably have done a video on my childā€™s condition not to show her off but to spread awareness of trusting your instinct because majority of medical staff I have met since becoming a mum try and patronise me. However imo could have paid for private service if she wasnā€™t happy with the treatment I did try that also but the wait was another three months so I sucked up sitting in a and e for 9 hours but it was worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Canā€™t sleep so thought Iā€™d come and give my two cents. Firstly, before I say anything obviously it is very sad to have an unwell child and I do sincerely hope Renalia recovers quickly.

That being said, what the actual duck was that yt video? If that wasnā€™t evidence that this woman has munchausens by proxy I donā€™t know what is. She clearly is loving the attention from the fake uncle being in hospital and now this. The bit about her getting into the bed and being wheeled up to the ward absolutely killed me. You are aware youā€™re not actually ill hun? Why does she act like she has this weird special bond with Rennie and that whatever she feels, Grimmo can feel it too šŸ¤£ Rennie is such a badly behaved, attention grabbing banshee for a child because thatā€™s exactly how her mother is. What hope has she got! Sheā€™ll be terrified of needles now or having bloods done because Grimmo acted like she was dying. Kids completely respond to how you act. My mum took me to get my ears pierced at 6 months old and I can sleep my way through a tattoo now!

Also, Iā€™m an NHS nurse. The bit about the staff begging her to complain so she could ā€˜help themā€™ was the biggest load of tit. As others have said, sheā€™s clearly had a tantrum and shown true colours is worried about being called out by that nurse/angel hunny princess subscriber. Does she seriously think the bosses of the NHS and MPs will think ā€˜oh miss grimmy has complained about the way her darling renalien was treated in hospital, quick letā€™s get 40,000 more nurses on the ground asap.ā€™ duck OFF. If anything, lots of serious complaints puts more pressure on a department or ward. No one would actually want complaints. Itā€™s actually insulting how thick she thinks her watchers are how do they not realiseā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Iā€™ll be honest most doctors donā€™t listen and make you think youā€™re crackers and the universal answer is itā€™s viral give them calpol and go away. After f four visits to the doctors for duck all because the doctors convinced me I was being dramatic went to an and e stayed for a week sometimes you have ti believe your mum radar. If I was as successful as imo I would probably have done a video on my childā€™s condition not to show her off but to spread awareness of trusting your instinct because majority of medical staff I have met since becoming a mum try and patronise me. However imo could have paid for private service if she wasnā€™t happy with the treatment I did try that also but the wait was another three months so I sucked up sitting in a and e for 9 hours but it was worth it.
i do agree that some doctors can be dismissive but she said they originally took ren to the doctors when she had a fever (which apparently wasnā€™t high but still was high since sheā€™s usually cold like her mum) and the doctor said sheā€™ll be okay then a few days later her eye went funny and it was like that for 5 days before they went to the hospital? surely youā€™d act on that sooner? it is possible they couldā€™ve taken her to the doctors again in that time but with the amount of detail they were going into i doubt theyā€™d have left that out

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This woman needs to grow the duck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying ā€œnot ready to talk about it yetā€ā€¦.nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a tit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldnā€™t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over šŸ˜…
Iā€™m so so sorry about your loss. It makes it harder to watch her spectacles when you know what it truly is to have gone through something traumatic doesnā€™t it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i do agree that some doctors can be dismissive but she said they originally took ren to the doctors when she had a fever (which apparently wasnā€™t high but still was high since sheā€™s usually cold like her mum) and the doctor said sheā€™ll be okay then a few days later her eye went funny and it was like that for 5 days before they went to the hospital? surely youā€™d act on that sooner? it is possible they couldā€™ve taken her to the doctors again in that time but with the amount of detail they were going into i doubt theyā€™d have left that out
I think as soon as the eye went funny I would have gone to hospital Iā€™m just saying my experience is gps are quite tit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did i hear correctly that they waited 5 days of Ren's eye being turned in before going to hospital?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Aw it must've been awful for Ren, bless her not nice being a poorly baby, hopefully she's on the mend!

As for the video, I don't even know very over the top, I must say though as a parent it must've been very worrying for them. I think Spencer was genuinely emotional in the video, imo on the other hand I can't say she wasn't genuinely emotional as she probably was, it is her child at the end of the day however it does come across like she's doing a part in EastEnders (which she didn't get), I was half expecting jac jossa to walk on set šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
So is this a condition that Ren has now or is it over? Didnā€™t Imo say she was going to be getting therapy for this to help her deal with it? Or does she just mean for watching her child go under anaesthetic and her having no sleep?

And Spencer having Dee there every night? Jesus will they just let the man wank in peace?! She never lets him have time alone

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor Ren, I hate the thought of her being poorly as I do any other baby/child. Iā€™m glad she is on the mend.

I have no sympathy for them two plebs though, sorry I just donā€™t. Me me me from Imogen the whole way through the video, sheā€™s vile.

I think itā€™s really sad what theyā€™ve been through but watching this as a mum that has been through 100 days of instensive care with a baby who has 2 bleeds on the brain and now has cerebral palsy it feels like they talk like they are the only ones who have been through it. Like I know itā€™s horrible seeing your child go through anything but they are very dramatic. I maybe a really awful person for saying this but I do think because they have a platform they can put these kind of videoes up and get loads of sympathy. Also the nurses wouldnā€™t of pulled the cannula out my daughter pulled cannulas and feeding tubes out numerous times in hospital and I just think how they explain it is just like itā€™s all down the the nhs. I dunno just annoys me. Also there are children loosing their lives to strep A right now. Itā€™s insensitive putting a video out like this at this time.
So sorry this happened to you and your little one, sending hugs xx

This woman needs to grow the duck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying ā€œnot ready to talk about it yetā€ā€¦.nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a tit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldnā€™t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over šŸ˜…
So so sorry for your loss ā™„

Reactions: 5
The thought of her screaming in a childrenā€™s ward is sending me. All I can imagine is her face like thisā€¦ and dropping to her knees.
2E56998B-0609-462A-AB02-7A5AC54E4DC2.jpeg

I hope the hospital flagged up to some sort of other department how bat tit crazy she is. Iā€™ve been in hospital with my son a few times, an ambulance had to take us at one point as he went limp and blue. It was horrible but I wasnā€™t screaming and crying hysterically. I knew in that situation I needed to stay calm for both my sonā€™s sake and also so I could retain the information I was being told. As someone else had said, she is so tone deaf. Why upload this video with the recent news of Strep A? Itā€™s as if sheā€™s expecting people to assume thatā€™s what it is before clicking the video. šŸ™„ such a vile, manipulative, evil person.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The thought of her screaming in a childrenā€™s ward is sending me. All I can imagine is her face like thisā€¦ and dropping to her knees.
View attachment 1788646
I hope the hospital flagged up to some sort of other department how bat tit crazy she is. Iā€™ve been in hospital with my son a few times, an ambulance had to take us at one point as he went limp and blue. It was horrible but I wasnā€™t screaming and crying hysterically. I knew in that situation I needed to stay calm for both my sonā€™s sake and also so I could retain the information I was being told. As someone else had said, she is so tone deaf. Why upload this video with the recent news of Strep A? Itā€™s as if sheā€™s expecting people to assume thatā€™s what it is before clicking the video. šŸ™„ such a vile, manipulative, evil person.
Your last comment is exactly why sheā€™s uploaded it now. Vile, attention seeking bint.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.