Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish-like pout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Piamia

I’ve never seen holiday content that makes me NOT want to go on holiday 😂 it looks so shit! Grim is nothing but a soul sucker 😂
& I travelled 8 countries alone with my baby from 9months it’s not that hard lol

also my son bought a book home from school how much does this look like Nay nay 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
She thinks everyone was staring at her for eating on her own with her child? What world is she in? Single Mums go on holiday, out for lunch, and coffee etc all the time. Nobody stares! People even go to hotels alone. She always thinks it’s all about her when really nobody cares

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
Why do I get the impression that this is the voice she uses with Spenny?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Does she take a bottle is a yes or no answer. Why does she need to write FOUR paragraphs about things that aren’t related at all. God she’s insufferable.
Also Chris Brown really? How old are you. A 12 year old in the noughties lol. Supporting an abuser, classy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Just put her new vlog on, so far all I hear is complaining about ren not sleeping, hating the pram, have to give her food to keep her quiet blablabla.

8 mins in she’s on the sling with spencer looking very happy and content, imos like “the whole of London were staring at us because she was screaming in the pram and she just wanted MUM but spencer wanted to help…” sorry that’s HIS child too? She’s unbelievable.

then was banging on about mum guilt because she only wanted imo but ‘she was letting spencer help’ spenny chimed in and said she can’t communicate so you don’t actually know why she’s crying… that quickly shut her up 🤣

he Must be so sick of hearing her say ren only wants imo!!!! spencer was playing with her on the train and she was really giggling, she looks so happy when with him 🙄

Reactions: 46

ellisron

In her upload today Ren sneezed and Imo went clever girl.

she literally just says random phrases for no reason I don’t get it. That would drive me wild to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 43

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Absolutely howling that imo put her heart and soul into writing a card for hugobee, for him to open it and put it to one side as it’s too long to read 🫠🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
So her channels gone from talking about her and spencers sex life to becoming a children’s presenter 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Scullybob

VIP Member
I reckon Grimmo is going to force Spenny to join her in her Miss Immy venture as her side kick. Before we know it he'll be in a dog outfit, jumping around, wagging his tail and panting. Good boy, Clever boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39