Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there will be accounts for “miss immy” on tiktok and insta in no time, her lashes are old news lip kits are done, house reno out the window, hunny store was a fail so this is her new brand

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe what I have just watched......I need a lie down.

Nevermind kids been traumatised, I am and I'm 28!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to have nightmares

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why do I get the impression that this is the voice she uses with Spenny?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Good god I have never watched anything more cringe in my life. I hate to say it though, I do think she could make a channel out of this, her whole demeanor and personality however terrifying for us does seem like it would be something toddlers would like. She's obviously watched alot of children's TV and picked up what to do from there.

Reactions: 7
Watched with my 11 month old and he was less than impressed 😂 what an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to go get my Botox topped up because the frowning and cringing I was doing whilst watching that video must’ve aged me 🤣 I turned to my fella and said she actually has lost the plot she’s a freak. I can’t believe she used to be my favourite YouTuber back when she was “normal” (pre-spencer) .. Shes a fully on loony.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s recently followed an account called music with Mike, a local kids entertainer. She’s taking inspiration from everyone for this latest path she wants to take (all because the huns told her she should).
Kids may be amazed by her massive eyes and huge mouth but she’ll be one of those channels that Mums will dread putting on, I mean who would want to listen to this all day?

Good god I have never watched anything more cringe in my life. I hate to say it though, I do think she could make a channel out of this, her whole demeanor and personality however terrifying for us does seem like it would be something toddlers would like. She's obviously watched alot of children's TV and picked up what to do from there.
If she does make a channel from this, there’s absolutely no way my son will be watching her. She’s just so unnatural & is just doing it for her own benefit as she’s failed at everything else she’s tried.

Ps her singing is awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Please make the c**t shut her massive fking mouth... Ive just watched the video whilst doing my makeup and now have mascara and white tear marks down my face. What an absolute, psychotic nightmare of a mess.

Last edited:
Does she need to wear so much make up to be a childrens presenter? Horrifying

Also I don’t like how she says clever so much in that video. I can’t stand the constant ‘clever girl’ when Renaynay breaths and I won’t be doing that with my own child

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.