Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I tell y’all that I bumped into Spenny in tesco? He said that Imo was a few aisles down, gutted I didn’t see her in the wild 😂 he was actually quite nice tbh
Surprised his leash stretches far enough to be a few aisles away

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did I tell y’all that I bumped into Spenny in tesco? He said that Imo was a few aisles down, gutted I didn’t see her in the wild 😂 he was actually quite nice tbh
Maybe Imo was busy running around with her sister, like a maniac, doing another ‘hilarious’ food grabbing challenge 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“He bought a portaloo from Facebook marketplace 😂😂 wearing my brand @thehunnystore” how are the two things even relevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Already on tiktok making it about her though - Renalien is 9 months today so they’re celebrating the body that made her - Imo’s. She’s doing that ridiculous dance she’s obsessed with and looking like a complete twit leaving around and extremely skinny.

Reactions: 12
OMG shes made it all about her and her body again🙀 bleeping weirdo!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Such a witch making Father’s Day all about her
This TikTok has absolutely NO RELEVANCE ❌ to Father’s Day or Renaelia turning 9 months old. It is just another excuse to prance around like a twit, repeating the same old stupid dance.

Get off TikTok Imo and spend time with your family on holiday. ✨ Not complaining, just explaining! ✨

Also Imo you’re a ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She thinks everyone was staring at her for eating on her own with her child? What world is she in? Single Mums go on holiday, out for lunch, and coffee etc all the time. Nobody stares! People even go to hotels alone. She always thinks it’s all about her when really nobody cares
Late to this but when she said this it pissed me off, I’m a single mum. So if Imogen saw me out with my child, would she stare at me and find it weird I’m on my own with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.