Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mills this is your calling…” 🥴 Erm no Spenny please do not encourage her. We do NOT need more of this tit. ❌ What exactly is he proud of? Literally anyone can sing nursery rhymes, it doesn’t take a special talent or PhD to do so. 😳

FC576D5F-B2BB-46CD-A303-8A1C3CA3C5AA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s literally lost the plot, she’s seen how many view Ms Rachel and all YouTube kids shows get and decided that’s what she was destined to do. I would never in a million years allow my kids to watch her videos, also I only watched a tiny bit of her video but it was nothing compared to Ms Rachel lol she’s actually insane

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell it dosent take a genius to explain some colors and shapes! funnily enough all Parents do that for their own children anyway !

Reactions: 8
I really hope that other influencer that talks about how cringe and “bumhole clenching” she finds Grimmo / thinks their relationship is full on (don’t know if I’m allowed to say her handle just incase) see’s this new video and does a few more stories on Grimmo because I’d to hear what she has to say about it 😂
Who is the other influencer?

Reactions: 2
Who is the other influencer?
Scarletts_world_ she occasionally posts on her IG stories about Grimmo and how weird she finds her / her and Spencer and how she can’t stop watching them because it’s so cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we go back to the Birthday blog video and remember how her weirdo Dad called her a very derogatory name for a homosexual - starts with f in her card. She said ‘oh he’s always called me that’. She needs cancelled.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch this video it actually physically pains me inside. She’s lost the bleeping plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So her channels gone from talking about her and spencers sex life to becoming a children’s presenter 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just come across one of Imogen’s old vlogs from 2017 (when I used to like her) and I honestly can’t believe that’s the same person. Everything about her is completely different now, she’s lost herself it’s actually quite sad to see

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness. Finally after years of lurking I couldn’t resist joining to comment. I am mentally, physically and emotionally disturbed by her latest video. Imagining innocent children watching that monstrosity of a video makes me shudder. In plain terms WTF. Bizzare.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.