Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell have I just watched! Scaring children should be made legal! And how big is her mouth!

Reactions: 12
I have no idea who this girl is but what the actual hell to the kids presenter video that’s came up on my tiktok😳her lips are mad

Reactions: 15
Can't remember a time that my kids enjoyed the fear of being swallowed through the TV by a loud, manic, Blue whales mouth.
But each to their own....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can't take any negative feedback everyone gets blocked, even if you wasnt so harsh and put something like "I'm not quite sure I like your most recent video choice" you'd be blocked

And that's what makes her a control freak narcissistic loon, get off social media if you can't take the good with the bad.
honestly she shouldn’t be on social media full stop.
She deletes all the negative comments so she looks like she’s the most loved and amazing influencer to ever grace us with their presence.

idk what she’s expecting to happen now?? She’s literally picking something up and naming a few colours / singing some nursery rhymes.

As a teacher and also someone who’s trained in early years I find it beyond arrogant she thinks she has a clue what she’s doing with 0 education.
She has 0 clue on phonics or language acquisition but she’ll just pretend she does.
If she just want to do it for a bit of fun to entertain kids fair enough, but the fact she’s calling herself “Miss Immy” and is badly imitating the structure of a lesson tells me she wants people to see her as a teacher.

There’s 0 way she’ll be an actual TV presenter for very long. She won’t cope with actually having to get up in the morning and go into work & it’ll be a story time on how she got ✨bullied out of my dream job✨
it’s also a very different thing making babies smile by making a few silly sounds to actually being liked by 9-10 year olds who will straight out ask her what’s wrong with her face 😂.

Reactions: 22
Wow her makeup is so heavy in that video. The heavy orangey bronzer on her cheeks and forehead with the pale neck is wild. The lightning did not do her any favours 😂 I know this phrase isn’t in her vocabulary but less is more.

Reactions: 9
I might sound like a right old fart here (spoiler: I am) but it really irks me when Miss Immy’s performing for her audience/captive prisoner daughter and keeps saying, “Oh my God!!” I was always taught that children shouldn’t say that, so neither should adults to children, as they copy what they hear. It’s actually blasphemy and is no better than using swear words around children. Much better to say, ‘Oh my goodness!’ Or ‘Goodness me!’

Also; no nursery rhyme or children’s song needs vibrato, Miss Twatty!! 🙄

• Haha
I might sound like a right old fart here (spoiler: I am) but it really irks me when Miss Immy’s performing for her audience/captive prisoner daughter and keeps saying, “Oh my God!!” I was always taught that children shouldn’t say that, so neither should adults to children, as they copy what they hear. It’s actually blasphemy and is no better than using swear words around children. Much better to say, ‘Oh my goodness!’ Or ‘Goodness me!
I was actually thinking the same but thought it was just me 🙈 not something she should be teaching to other peoples children!

Reactions: 13
Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish-like pout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I just put it on for my 11 month old....just to see her reaction. I'm not even joking when I say she ran into my lap and the lip went all petted. Defo not a fan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She acc can’t get any worse. Whys she taken it upon herself to create children shows n tit. I know the intention is good but it takes a little more than shouting colours n widening her huge mouth.
Also not to be picky but if she’s gonna turn into a children’s channel she needs to have the skills to cater to all children. Etc kids w disabilities, kids w hearing difficulties sir deaf children such as through sign language which children shows often have sometimes, children who are w little bit slower. She needs to research about what she’s saying. Has she even researched into children development which could be interesting for parents before each video so they know what they’re showing their child. U can’t just uo n decide let me teach a bunch of kids this when in reality you know more about makeup than children. Her voice is acc painful idk how Spencer had sex w her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was actually thinking the same but thought it was just me 🙈 not something she should be teaching to other peoples children!
I swear, my children slip up occasionally but... You blaspheme in my house, you're on time out. I don't like it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her kids “presenter” videos and videos of her being “such a good mum” come off so fake. The best parents I know are the ones who aren’t spending their time filming these things for TikTok. They’re just doing it for their kids instead. That video of their walk on her TikTok, she’s staring at the camera instead of interacting with her kid. The time spent doing that video could have been better spent with her kid.

• Heart
Hahaha someone else posted her… how you gonna delete all these negative comments now you twit? 😂
3B6B6024-95E1-49A3-B230-3699C9EF6E34.png
C2EC5B4F-E2DA-46EE-9351-8A6043CB4D93.png
AE291EDE-AB46-4E0A-81A2-F644445A93E3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.