Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok theyā€™ve gone away for a week and she spent approximately Ā£26849301913 on holiday clothes to sit in her hotel room in a bikini?
Omg I literally thought this - have they gone out and done anything at all?
She looks like she sits by the pool for about 20 mins a day and then they all just stay in their hotel room.
Tbf I (usually) love watching peoples videos from holiday because of the different things they see / do and occasionally some outfits. Imos outfits are always horrendous as she has 0 style & I donā€™t wanna see the inside of your hotel room / a walk to the shops. Itā€™s so beyond boring man.
Sheā€™s doing exactly what she does at home. Sits around her pigsty house & goes to different shops.. yawwwnnnn.
Like go to a nice little Portuguese market, a traditional town, a nice beach and show your viewers that.. but no. her only content as usual is her acting like a nob.

She just full on misses the mark on everything she does man. It frustrates me that this is her job.. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 21
She looks like she sits by the pool for about 20 mins a day and then they all just stay in their hotel room.
Tbf I (usually) love watching peoples videos from holiday because of the different things they see / do and occasionally some outfits. Imos outfits are always horrendous as she has 0 style & I donā€™t wanna see the inside of your hotel room / a walk to the shops. Itā€™s so beyond boring man.
Sheā€™s doing exactly what she does at home. Sits around her pigsty house & goes to different shops.. yawwwnnnn.
Like go to a nice little Portuguese market, a traditional town, a nice beach and show your viewers that.. but no. her only content as usual is her acting like a nob.

She just full on misses the mark on everything she does man. It frustrates me that this is her job.. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.
Exactly!! Imagine the content she couldā€™ve filmed on this holiday! Yet all she has done is film herself dancing around like a twit and talking about tit that no one cares about.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s gone on holiday to go Lidl and Aldi, prat about / dance in her hotel room and body check. What a waste of money. Surprised she hasnā€™t filmed a ā€œcome shopping with me in Portugal Lidlā€

Reactions: 16
All her tiktoks bar a few are her having a pop at ren for not napping.. the girls in a hot country, away from her home.. leave her alone fgs!
BUT ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE! Well clearly it's not if it's all you talk about.
She isn't a newborn baby anymore. Wait until she drops her naps!!
Also, in her most boring vlog she said Ren would have been asleep for 3 hours by that point yet in one of her tiktoks she said something about her naps 2-3 hours... WELL NEVER 3 HOURS 2-2.5 MAX! What is it then?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In her recent few tick tocks sheā€™s coming across as sooo passive aggressive towards ren and like sheā€™s a inconvenience towards her. Like her not napping for when her and Spencer go for dinner as itā€™s their last night but itā€™s absolutely fine of course. Or theyā€™re over their bag limit because sheā€™s bought renalia loads of toys but sheā€™s only playing with a shoe, ā€œMAYBE MUMMY SHOULD OF JUST BOUT SHOES FOR YOUā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I thought this, when Spencer had "food poisoning" and she said she KNEW it was from the hotel because they LITERALLY hadn't been anywhere else, I was like what??

Reactions: 8
In her recent few tick tocks sheā€™s coming across as sooo passive aggressive towards ren and like sheā€™s a inconvenience towards her. Like her not napping for when her and Spencer go for dinner as itā€™s their last night but itā€™s absolutely fine of course. Or theyā€™re over their bag limit because sheā€™s bought renalia loads of toys but sheā€™s only playing with a shoe, ā€œMAYBE MUMMY SHOULD OF JUST BOUT SHOES FOR YOUā€
Shes 9 months old. She dont need a nap every 2 hours! my wee girl was having 2 1 hour long naps at that age & when they turn 1 it drops to 1! which would obviously be such an inconvenience for her

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve never seen holiday content that makes me NOT want to go on holiday šŸ˜‚ it looks so tit! Grim is nothing but a soul sucker šŸ˜‚
& I travelled 8 countries alone with my baby from 9months itā€™s not that hard lol

also my son bought a book home from school how much does this look like Nay nay šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Shes 9 months old. She dont need a nap every 2 hours! my wee girl was having 2 1 hour long naps at that age & when they turn 1 it drops to 1! which would obviously be such an inconvenience for her
Absolutely correct. Iā€™ve never known a baby to be forced to go for so many naps. Grimmo doesnā€™t know what lies ahead of her and I realllllly donā€™t think sheā€™s going to cope. Sheā€™s not a natural mother. Also in that TikTok sheā€™s moaning theyā€™ll need to go for separate dinners (what a waste of money that expensive travel buggy, snoozeshade for the pram and snoozeshade for the cot was) in she says ā€˜oh donā€™t start climbing up on the couchā€™ - spins camera round and sheā€™s playing on the floor with a shoe. Why lie?????

Put her in the buggy, put the snoozeshade down and go to dinner. If sheā€™s tired sheā€™ll sleep. Youā€™re creating issues when thereā€™s none there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not a mum so you can tell me if I donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about, but when she holds Ren around the tummy and doesnā€™t support her bum.. is it safe to hold her like that? In almost every picture I see she is holding her with her arm around her tummy!

Reactions: 2
so rennie got a post, a tiktok AND a story for turning 9 months?!? god help us when she turns 1 šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
What a twit. Why is she using hotel towels to take her make up off? Why not use make up wipes. Stupid minger.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Sorry but how bleeping dare they bang on about a work life balance !! Try working a real job 45 hours a week and then taking work home! Try fitting in time for family then! They have absolutely no excuse. They have no worklife balance they donā€™t bloody work! And donā€™t get me started on their tit hole of a house!

Reactions: 21
So now she uses a HOTEL TOWEL to take her makeup off? Some poor hotel staff now need to clean her mank makeup of their towels?! Thatā€™s like me walking into her tit tip of a house and using her while towels to take my makeup offā€¦ what planet is she actually on?

Sorry but how bleeping dare they bang on about a work life balance !! Try working a real job 45 hours a week and then taking work home! Try fitting in time for family then! They have absolutely no excuse. They have no worklife balance they donā€™t bloody work! And donā€™t get me started on their tit hole of a house!
When was this?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.