Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @chichi100 for the thread title suggestion.

Recap of previous thread:

- Spenny has to get permission from Imo to go to the gym. 💪🏻

- Imo has been acting like a twit in the Sainsburys in West Hove. 🗣

A512C697-B9A4-4879-85B1-09572F956965.jpeg

- Her dire Youtube content now consists of hauls and stupid eating challenges. 🥱

- Imo wears adult nappies and likes to show them off on TikTok. 🩲

A84100D2-E4E3-47F7-8DDF-38809C8874D1.jpeg

- Baby Renaelia is still attached to her 24/7 and seems to be ill or have something wrong with her every day. Poor munchy moo moos. 👶🏻

- Renaelia always looks fucked off with Imo. 😤

FE89AABF-ECFC-426E-AF4A-185282CBC114.jpeg

- Imo looks like she is trying to trap flies. 🪰

F6E2F374-4859-400D-A1A4-8AE872D20636.jpeg

- They’re on the first ever family holiday with Renaelia. She was ill 🤧 and then Spenny fell ill with food poisoning or maybe a bug. 🤢

E05716B6-C25F-442E-90FD-AE6FC17BDEB9.jpeg

- Imo thinks she looks STUNNING in this mis-matching two piece for their holiday in Portugal. 💃🏻

F5F30977-BEB7-495D-BC1A-83D1227B822C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In what world is it acceptable to tell thousands of people your husband has the shits hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
724E990B-EF1D-42C7-BA3C-9940307A79EB.jpeg

Ren we’re all on your side - keep growling at Grimmo for us ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 95
She thinks everyone was staring at her for eating on her own with her child? What world is she in? Single Mums go on holiday, out for lunch, and coffee etc all the time. Nobody stares! People even go to hotels alone. She always thinks it’s all about her when really nobody cares

• Heart
Reactions: 58
In her upload today Ren sneezed and Imo went clever girl.

she literally just says random phrases for no reason I don’t get it. That would drive me wild to live with

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve since watched the whole of her newest upload and I actually can’t cope with how often she says clever girl.

it actually made me angry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god what is she doing to her teeth? Please not cheap vaneers 🙄 I can’t even hate watch the video because my phone will most definitely be thrown against the wall.. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is everything food poisoning?? It’s so dramatic. Sometimes you eat something, doesn’t agree with you, you tit it out or puke it up 😂 yeah ok it’s not nice but it’s over. There’s no poisoning

Reactions: 19
Knew it. That 'update' from Spenny says it all. It was never food poisoning. Always on the lookout for a complaint or a bloody freebie ffs.

Reactions: 11
How the pair of them get dressed in the morning, I dont know!
I can only imagine how stressful it is to travel with Imogen, that in itself probably made him ill

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.