Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help the endless stories / tiktoks we’re going to endure tonight about THE WORST FLIGHT EVER! And how a flight attendant told her to sit down while landing but she just HAD TO settle Renaynay by walking up the aisle. EVERYONE was staring at her as she entertained her SWEET SWEET GIRL 😬 Spencer was shitting all over the place but it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE etc etc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No wonder renalia doesn’t like the pram, constantly stuck in the bloody baby carrier! Why does she need to be in the carrier on the plane 😂

Reactions: 8
God help the endless stories / tiktoks we’re going to endure tonight about THE WORST FLIGHT EVER! And how a flight attendant told her to sit down while landing but she just HAD TO settle Renaynay by walking up the aisle. EVERYONE was staring at her as she entertained her SWEET SWEET GIRL 😬 Spencer was shitting all over the place but it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE etc etc
Love how she replied with with ‘no blame, just explaining’, why have you made the tiktok then you stupid woman, It’s clearly a passive aggressive dog and from your face and the thumbs up you’re annoyed. ‘Just explaining’ what are you explaining? No one cares,
only you cause you complain about renault clio constantly

Reactions: 11
Watched all of her holiday tiktoks and they’re all her moaning about something. She seemed outraged that the place served dinner from 6.30 when that’s Ren’s bed time- how dare they not think of her? So entitled. I bet she’s been so passive aggressive to the staff on the plane too

Reactions: 21
Ffs! Another haul coming!! I wish someone would call her out on the fact that we NEVER see her wearing any of the clothes after she’s filmed her yt video. She wears the same tit hunnystore crap.

Reactions: 12
Her huns are just as entitled and weird as she is. Poor girl who made that comment is gonna get so many people replying to her now 🙄.
How dare anyone have any slight opinion on our main hunnn.

.. also another haul..😴😴..
Imogen-can’t-take-my-daughter-to-a-sensory-class-but-can-spend-hours-online-shopping-at-fast-fashion-brands-for-✨myself✨-but-don’t-worry-my-own-(failing)-brand-is-sustainable-huns-Horton

Reactions: 18
I really don't understand why she won't take Renalia to baby groups, the baby would love it and it would help her development no end. What's Grimo so afraid of? She's hardly a shrinking violet, go on, I dare you to put your child's needs before yours and get her to a group, and double dare you to stick with it for more than one group, don't be coming back saying everyone's looking at you, or the other mums were bullying you.

Reactions: 20
I quite liked the dynamic between them in that word association tik tok. If I hadn't known their back history (and minus the fact that poor Renay nay is being thrown about a bit!) they look and sound to all intents and purposes a nice couple having a genuine laugh and enjoying each others company 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
“IgNoRe ThE FaCt My LeGs ArE NoT ShAvEn”…. No one gives a crap Imo and no one can see your stupid ✨ dancer’s legs ✨ and hair.

Reactions: 4
Watched all of her holiday tiktoks and they’re all her moaning about something. She seemed outraged that the place served dinner from 6.30 when that’s Ren’s bed time- how dare they not think of her? So entitled. I bet she’s been so passive aggressive to the staff on the plane too
I cannot understand why they can’t take Renalien to dinner with them? It makes no sense just all go together give her some food and don’t spend hours there?? Makes no sense at all. She’s just a lazy mum and no wonder she goes on about mum guilt as her excuse she should feel bad as she spends all her money and time doing crap and then no time with her child making memories or nice experience for her

“IgNoRe ThE FaCt My LeGs ArE NoT ShAvEn”…. No one gives a crap Imo and no one can see your stupid ✨ dancer’s legs ✨ and hair.
‘muscly dancers legs’

Reactions: 10
These “take my strong hand” hand gestures always piss me off. She is also just so embarrassing, she honestly thinks she’s the tit 😂 bless her!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.