Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has reached a whole new level of annoying, self-centred, out of touch with the real world and just a full on twit. Disclaimer: not complaining, just explaining!

Reactions: 9
So now she uses a HOTEL TOWEL to take her makeup off? Some poor hotel staff now need to clean her mank makeup of their towels?! That’s like me walking into her tit tip of a house and using her while towels to take my makeup off… what planet is she actually on?

When was this?
Spencer made a reel on insta about appreciating a work life balance 🥱

Tf shes wearing
She looks like a stoner mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ren is never with any other babies :( bleeping weirdo mother spoiling her childhood already

Sorry but how bleeping dare they bang on about a work life balance !! Try working a real job 45 hours a week and then taking work home! Try fitting in time for family then! They have absolutely no excuse. They have no worklife balance they don’t bloody work! And don’t get me started on their tit hole of a house!
This is what grates on me as well man.
Her “work” is filming herself doing stupid dances, shouting at Ren / Spencer, walking around some tit shop or a tit haul.
She puts 0 effort into anything she does at all. I said in a previous post imagine if she’d filmed a Portuguese market, a cute town, a nice beach then edited it well with a voice over etc.. but nah too much work. Here’s me dancing like a twit in a nappy.
it angers me that these low quality 0 content videos take up SO much of her time she can’t even take Ren to a sensory class?
I could make the videos she makes on a daily basis with it adding 0 work to my schedule because it’s such boring mundane crap anyway. There’s no filming skills or editing skills at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone was saying Imogen has been through “war and back” and these people thought she was in an actual war 😭😭😭
45F4433C-0FEC-4C84-AFE4-4496907194A0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is what grates on me as well man.
Her “work” is filming herself doing stupid dances, shouting at Ren / Spencer, walking around some tit shop or a tit haul.
She puts 0 effort into anything she does at all. I said in a previous post imagine if she’d filmed a Portuguese market, a cute town, a nice beach then edited it well with a voice over etc.. but nah too much work. Here’s me dancing like a twit in a nappy.
it angers me that these low quality 0 content videos take up SO much of her time she can’t even take Ren to a sensory class?
I could make the videos she makes on a daily basis with it adding 0 work to my schedule because it’s such boring mundane crap anyway. There’s no filming skills or editing skills at all.
Preach it! Prime example. Her latest tik tok. She clearly hasn’t watched it back because you can’t hear a bloody thing because the wind takes over!

Reactions: 5
So now she uses a HOTEL TOWEL to take her makeup off? Some poor hotel staff now need to clean her mank makeup of their towels?! That’s like me walking into her tit tip of a house and using her while towels to take my makeup off… what planet is she actually on?

When was this?
Couldn’t agree more on this. Grimo’s the type of person to deem cleaners as ‘below her’ and she has a real cheek wiping her big tangerine mug off on that towel! That poor, poor cleaner, the disrespect and self-entitlement from fish lips is astounding. Get some respect Grimo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

When was this?
She’s actually gross. Like fine use your own towels as you wish but be considerate when you’re borrowing other’s tit. She probably cleans herself by using make up wipes on her pits and calls it a day…

Wow the way Spencer’s carrying mini Mitchell in Grimo’s recent TikTok 😯 quite literally dangling with near to no support

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Literally this comment is what I thought watching this TikTok. Renaelia does not look like she is being supported that well. 😮

1A12F891-2CEE-4A89-AC52-4888D5D4E43D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
some great new comments on one of her braun ads on facebook 🤣
It just goes to show the amount of comments she must be deleting on her own videos 😂😂😂 bet that’s why she hasn’t done anything all holiday cos she too busy refreshing & deleting

Reactions: 10
the video she put up of ren in a tutu THAT MUMMY DRESSED YOU IN ... well done imo you dressed your kid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she must pass a mirror and go “oh I look tiny in this outfit, I need to make a tiktok”. They never have any relevance. And she never removes her makeup at home because she always mentions it in the morning videos how it’s still all over her face. But it’s perfectly fine to do it with someone elses towel. I bet Spencer wasn’t impressed

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.