Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
“I became a children’s tv presenter for the day”
Otherwise known as “I hired a green screen for the day”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hollierachx

VIP Member
In what world is it acceptable to tell thousands of people your husband has the shits hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

azeliamanga

Do you know what I actually find Spenny quite a good laugh when he’s taking the piss in Imo’s dance videos 😂 if he met the right woman and wasn’t under the thumb so much he would have the potential to be great and his behaviour wouldn’t be as sickly and subservient
I often think this about Spencer too. I think he settled. He must have had some insecurities (hearing disability and skin condition) and thought that he struck gold when she came along and was into him. She had followers, money, and she was attractive so he wasn’t going to let her go. Then slowly he realised how crazy she is once that mask began to slip and now he’s just plain old stuck thanks to having a baby with her. Silly man. You really could have done a lot better. And you know deep down, I’m right. Sorry Imo, but you’re both in different leagues and one day soon, Spencer will be finding someone much more suitable. Poor little Renalien and her fractured future.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Alexlilz

Got blocked by Imo on Instagram because I commented on the reel of her "children's TV presenting" saying she made me want to gouge my eyes out ✌🏼😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220629-213613~2.png

I'm sorry but she is burnt, look at her head, under her eyes and arms. I'm sorry but that is disgusting letting her burn like that! She really doesn't have a clue does she! Mother of the year and all that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Mc19

Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.

Hmmm….. she said in the YouTube video that Renaelia didn’t want to feed at all and spent the whole time on the flight screaming but now on her insta stories she was on the boob pretty much the whole time?!?! Make your mind up!!!
Miss Immy cannot keep up with her own lies. 🤥 Peek-a-boo 🫣 we see right through YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
So this explains it all. All the TikToks of her prancing around and bashing toys for Renaelia… it was never for Renaelia but for HERSELF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Eat123

Did anyone notice in one of the Tik Tok’s where someone from the flight came up to Grimmo and said to Rennie “Ah you was very good wasnt you” and she was like “are you joking was you up the front” but yet she said spencer was walking her all the way up and down the plane
Do we actually think Rennie was that bad or it’s just Grimmo acting up again
Deffo think Ren was chill af, by screaming Imo probably means she was babbling to herself playing with her toys, like when she “cries” bc she hates the pram but is actually just breathing

• Haha
Reactions: 32