Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After checking out Miss Rachel on YT (after reading about her on Tattle) as far as I can see ‘Miss Immy’ is a blatant rip off.
I guess the haul videos aren’t pulling in the punters anymore, so time for Imo to ‘diversify’. Maybe her and Spenny could actually try getting jobs…🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Omg just watched Zoe and Alfie’s new vlog with Ottie in the car seat.. guess what? SHE’S MAKING NOISE 😱. Chatting away in that baby shouting way haha.
If that was Ren Imo would be straight in that seat pulling her out and shoving her tit in her face. “SHE HATES IT SHE’S AWAY FROM MUMMY SHE’S MUMMY’S BEST FRIEND”
I’ve never really been massively into Zoella or Alfie tbh but I just find it so interesting to compare them to Spencer and Imo.
It makes you realise how erratic and dramatic Imo is. She’s like a social experiment gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That baby is going to grow up with so many issues because of her neurotic mum. It’s so sad and the fact Spencer doesn’t have the balls to intervene or probably is made to feel like she knows everything because she’s SO MATERNAL and basically raised Hugo 🙄

Reactions: 19
I reckon Grimmo is going to force Spenny to join her in her Miss Immy venture as her side kick. Before we know it he'll be in a dog outfit, jumping around, wagging his tail and panting. Good boy, Clever boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
From a teachers view… people saying positive reinforcement for child development is essential is absolutely true! But there is difference between constantly saying clever and encouraging a growth mindset…
Change it too ‘I am so proud of you because..’
‘I can tell you worked very hard doing that..’
‘You never gave up!’ It can be simpler than that but hope that makes sense 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From a teachers view… people saying positive reinforcement for child development is essential is absolutely true! But there is difference between constantly saying clever and encouraging a growth mindset…
Change it too ‘I am so proud of you because..’
‘I can tell you worked very hard doing that..’
‘You never gave up!’ It can be simpler than that but hope that makes sense 🤣🤣
From a psychological perspective 🧠 positive reinforcement is when a positive/pleasant outcome follows a behaviour. But Miss Princess Hun Bun Imi is constantly throwing it out there like there’s no tomorrow. ❌ She praises Renaelia when there is no need to as she hasn’t done anything to warrant the praise. Excessive positive reinforcement can do more harm than good.

As Renaelia is getting older, she will more than likely be confused as to what is real positive reinforcement as Imo will praise her for stupid things like blinking. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Well, I simply have NO words for this whole new thing she’s trying. I saw someone comment defending her “this is what she’s wanted to do her WHOLE life!!!” Erm since when? Not once has she ever mentioned working as a childrens presenter, she’s just seen it as some coin, and the fact she stayed silent, dropped the video, then hasn’t done any TikTok’s etc since… it’s just all so calculated.

I still can’t believe she went to wireless on Friday after that wholeeee drama about not going 😂😂😂 she was blatantly going to go all along, who cares!!! Why she feels the need to lie about it then try hide the fact she went is weird to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From a psychological perspective 🧠 positive reinforcement is when a positive/pleasant outcome follows a behaviour. But Miss Princess Hun Bun Imi is constantly throwing it out there like there’s no tomorrow. ❌ She praises Renaelia when there is no need to as she hasn’t done anything to warrant the praise. Excessive positive reinforcement can do more harm than good.

As Renaelia is getting older, she will more than likely be confused as to what is real positive reinforcement as Imo will praise her for stupid things like blinking. 🙄
It’s like when Imo and dirty Dee said they always compliment girls no matter what. It just comes across as fake and doesn’t make sense. They think it’s being so loving and caring but it’s not.
Usually it’s people like that who are two faced witches behind closed doors.
Renault Clio is going to have so many issues growing up

Reactions: 16

Renaelia coughs and imo is like “clever girl “☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Grimmo is going to force Spenny to join her in her Miss Immy venture as her side kick. Before we know it he'll be in a dog outfit, jumping around, wagging his tail and panting. Good boy, Clever boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well spenny does like it doggy style… WOOF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You guys seen that she's turned off the comments on the YouTube video? :LOL: Poor Spencer probably can't keep up

My bf has just asked what we are all chatting about on Tattle so I showed him the video. His immediate reaction was "That makeup is terrifying. There's no way they'd let her be on children's TV with that makeup".😂 Baffles me that Imo completely misses tit like that but yet my 26 year old accountant boyfriend with no interest in kids TV spots it straight away 😂

• Haha
You guys seen that she's turned off the comments on the YouTube video? :LOL: Poor Spencer probably can't keep up
It could be YT that have turned off comments - they have very strict rules for content that is designed for children which includes restricting comments and vastly reduced ad revenue

Reactions: 5
Captain Spenny can get his pilot costume out again 😍😍 a la my profile pic 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My bf has just asked what we are all chatting about on Tattle so I showed him the video. His immediate reaction was "That makeup is terrifying. There's no way they'd let her be on children's TV with that makeup".😂 Baffles me that Imo completely misses tit like that but yet my 26 year old accountant boyfriend with no interest in kids TV spots it straight away 😂
Love this 😂
Also she looks like Red the Angry Bird 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will 100% be hate related towards the shocking excuse of a video!
She’s probably spent all her time making another kids tv show. She’ll be obsessed with it for a while now before something else comes along. She did the same with her merch, the hunny store and lip kits. Everything was about posting orders, getting Ben salad to help, the spare room being full of products for “her brand” and now it’s old news. i bet she tells Spencer that watching youtube is research

Reactions: 7
Has anybody with kids tested her video out on them yet then? Tempted to try it on my 16 month old and he has been a little tit all day so I wouldn't feel bad for inflicting her on him 😂
I’m gonna try my 4 month old tomorrow. He loves miss Rachel so it’s worth a shot. If he likes it, he may be going up for adoption due to bad taste

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.