IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my goodness they had to go buy towels as the caravan doesn't come with them, the curtains are hanging off the rails as well. nothing wrong with caravan holidays at all but compared to their usual standard it's not up to scratch. I don't understand why izzy was crying at last nights vlog and why oh why did chris say "beautiful isn't it" to her!?

Reactions: 3
oh my goodness they had to go buy towels as the caravan doesn't come with them, the curtains are hanging off the rails as well. nothing wrong with caravan holidays at all but compared to their usual standard it's not up to scratch. I don't understand why izzy was crying at last nights vlog and why oh why did chris say "beautiful isn't it" to her!?
because she knows she cannot brag at school of her AMAZING holliday trip this time. Everyone know how crappy it was.

THIS RIDE WAS TOO MUCH FOR ISABELLE!

20 MINUTES

starts with Sarah doing a hidehi hi campers intro voice
Kids sat round table Isabelle practically ignoring her mum kids saying it was windy
Issy has made them all hot chocolates
Sarah is about to make breakfast
Kids all watch last nights vlog It looks like an enforced staff meeting to me
Then its a cut to later on and Sarah is saying they have had a lazy morning
Issy and Esme are doing makeovers in their room
Issy and Esme have decided to promote the surprise re release of Serge Gainsbourgs classib late 60s hit Je T' Aime and are wearing matching pink tops
1.jpg

Issy seems a bit subdued nothing wrong with that really.
Then slow mo footage of the whole family walking the dog. And Issy and Esme have a play fight
Chris tells us its really windy and it is it sounds like one of Granny Wilkes videos *

They have dropped the dog back at the caravan and they have now gone into an amusement arcade. Sarah tries to arouse interest by telling us they did something in there a few years ago
Then its outside to the funfair ride it looks deserted end of season stuff
There is some video footage of this but it simply reinforces how dead the place is
2.jpg

I doubt that people are avoiding them there simply isn't any people around to avoid
Sarah is seen howling with laughter in the background She looks like another certain Sarah trying to conceal stolen goods under her coat

3.jpg

Then they head to a local shop and Chris desperately tries to make the vlog seem interesting
Sarah does her impression of a witch at this point - its a perfect silhouette of one
44480836_735975753428836_7148417196639649792_o.jpg

Astonishingly they are buying towels and stuff for the caravan as it doesn't seem they thought to take any
Then its another amusement arcade and Issy is having fun with a machine giving out large amounts of tokens
I had to flick through the flog at this point as I have teas to make and stuff to do but there is considerable footage of them being in an amusement arcade
They go for dinner and eat the healthy stuff Sarah was trying to make gain out of a while back**
The girls are filling in coloring books I can't help but compare the activities my own daughter does same age
Clue its not filling in colouring books
Sarah bigs up the response they got to yesterdays vlogs and says the girls are loving life etc
It ends

* Granny Wilkes is another vlogger well worth a look. She goes to prove that vlogging isn't the sole rights of the younger set. She proves age is no barrier to stupidity - I heartily recommend her to you

** I lied they just eat standard café fare nothing wrong with that but theres nothing wrong with proper home cooked food. Out of interest my own daughter likes to help cooking real veg. She even persuaded me to buys some sprouts at the weekend. That isn't an attack on the Ingham kids just pointing out you can cook real food quite easily. In Sarah Inghams case really easily - she will just get Chris to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not sure why but the vlog was uploaded 5 hours ago. The title is THIS RIDE WAS TOO MUCH FOR ISABELLE! Don't know if I'm reading too much into it but it's pretty disgusting and they could've worded it differently.
Starts with the girls sitting down and having a cup of hot chocolate. Sarah is talking to the girls and Isla says it was very windy last night. She told Isla to get her feet off the table but she lets her wet, sandy, and probably smelly dog sleep on one of the beds. I hope Prinny is up to date with her flea treatment.:LOL:
They have a fry up and then watch some TV. After that they sit at the table with Chris and watch the vlog from last night. Apparently they do this every day. Izzy cries a bit but does look very uncomfortable with the flyover and the music.
Esme and Isabelle apparently didn't let Isla do a makeover with them which is quite horrible if true so Sarah put some make up on her. I hope they got a telling off for that because I see Isla wearing make up all the time. Isabelle and Esme wore the same outfit. Sarah says Esme didn't want Isla to play with her and Isabelle despite Sarah telling Esme to let Isla join in she wanted it to be an 'Esme and Isabelle' day. Isla looked upset but I suppose this is the problem with having an odd number of children.
After dropping Prinny off at the caravan they went to the arcades. They go to the funfair. They go on the Sizzler and the trampolines.
Next it's into town to get some towels and tea towels as Chris forgot to bring them. Sarah says they met loads of IFAM in Mega Market. I call bullshit. The money troubles must be huge as the girls have to buy some coloring stuff with their own money.
Back to the arcades and they do the 2p machines. Sarah shows us her dirty fingers. They buy some playing cards and a springy thing with the tokens. The girls are clearly having a great time.
Dinner time at the onsite restaurant. Isabelle sits as far away from Chris as possible. Says a lot really.
View of the sunset and the girls are drawing. It's a goodnight from Sarah.

Reactions: 2
The shop where they bought the towels is literally a giant tit shop! Had they have crossed the road the girls could have got some lol colouring boards, same price but loads better than in there.

I worry for Isabelle. She's a very emotional young lady....

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching at that part.

Warning: naughty talk...

Remember the saying "liking your own Facebook status is like suc*ing your own d*ck?"

....Well this is kinda the same idea. Try some modesty Chris!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see sarah insta story from yesterday. Isla playing outside with the other 2. So what was it, a izzy and esme day? A lie? Isla getting in for the video then sent back inside?

because she knows she cannot brag at school of her AMAZING holliday trip this time. Everyone know how crappy it was.
Probably had just told them that their days of going abroad are over. Poor kids. Actually feel sorry for them especially as she tries to dress Isabelle in the same clothes as the little ones. It’s just odd and not cute at all.

Reactions: 5
How can they say they watch their vlog together everyday when they mention the ‘secret’ holidays about a week before the girls actually find out or when Sarah is having a rant about things the girls apparently don’t know about , maybe they all sat around and watched chris’ pity me video together aswell ?
Also I can’t imagine I’d have been happy at 13 to have a picture of me pulling the face Izzy is on the thumbnail for all my school friends to see

Reactions: 11
IFAM #12 Staying in a caravan, Florida was the original plan, can’t go there though because Chris might get put in the back of a police van

Reactions: 9
When I was 13 school holidays were about chilling with my friends. We'd spend weeks beforehand planning cinema trips, shopping days and lunches. I barely saw my parents. I can't see Izzy having a lot of proper friendships which is sad as I'm sure she's a lovely girl. She just needs to be able to figure out who she is without Sarah moulding her into her mini me

Reactions: 18
When I was 13 school holidays were about chilling with my friends. We'd spend weeks beforehand planning cinema trips, shopping days and lunches. I barely saw my parents. I can't see Izzy having a lot of proper friendships which is sad as I'm sure she's a lovely girl. She just needs to be able to figure out who she is without Sarah moulding her into her mini me
All i can think of now iv read this is the janet jackson song Control.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.