IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time we went to Mablethorpe and Skegness none of the shops took a card. Was cash only. Lets hope they've got money on them otherwise it'll be something else for her to moan about

Reactions: 4
Shhh! Don’t tell her! She might have to eat something healthy like, urm, I don’t know, a nectarapple maybe if she can’t get her Nando’s fix ?
Don’t be daft she will just find the nearest burger van or chippy ?

Reactions: 3
I thought they were planning to put one at the Riverhead cinema complex? Probably not happened yet. Looks like Sarah will have to go to Hull or Lincoln for her fix.
I’ve friends who live close by to grimsby and seen their comments about it on Facebook I don’t think it’s going to happen for a while yet if it even happens at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah some stuff will be, more meant I can imagine them getting bored with a week there at this time of year
I couldn’t imagine going for a week and living in arcades and junk shops, a few days maybe but a week would be a bit much

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if I’ve missed something with tonight’s vlog either that or I have a heart of stone (it has been said before...) Can anyone enlighten me as to what was making him be in tears editing it? I’m seriously puzzled was it supposed to be emotional? A caravan, a walk to a beach and a shopping trip to Lidl? I really can’t see anything in it that would prompt any emotion let alone tears. I’m not being critical for the sake of it I really was expecting something that was supposed to be emotional but I really didn’t see it one bit,

Reactions: 16
Ahh yes she can probably sniff these things out within at least a 10 mile radius I’d imagine
She probably already had it planned on on google maps on the way there ? hence the subway petrol station stop. Notice she was getting food for herself I hope those girls weren’t left hungry

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if I’ve missed something with tonight’s vlog either that or I have a heart of stone (it has been said before...) Can anyone enlighten me as to what was making him be in tears editing it? I’m seriously puzzled was it supposed to be emotional? A caravan, a walk to a beach and a shopping trip to Lidl? I really can’t see anything in it that would prompt any emotion let alone tears. I’m not being critical for the sake of it I really was expecting something that was supposed to be emotional but I really didn’t see it one bit,
I think the same as you, not emotional in the slightest, those drone shots were forced and there’s was nothing personal about them apart from ‘oh Izzy’s just getting some shots of the sunset’ they weren’t having fun they were just stood about on the beach for the sake of a few sun set shots. Chris probably loves the music he used that much that he found it emotional...which is worrying given the lyrics

Reactions: 4
Same here, although I didn't watch

Both Chris and Sarah were both selling it on Instagram so you would think it was going to be amazing

Chris thinks emotional obviously sells...just typical Ingham clickbait!

I bet it feels like they are flogging a dead horse!

Reactions: 2
Fingers crossed they don't go to Lincoln on Friday.

Clarkson, May and Hammond are there filming the Grand Tour. I know they would be shocked to see a grown man with a worse dress sense than May but you know how Creepy reacts to celebrities. Plus Sarah's lies about the ifam they would probably claim the crowds for themselves...

Reactions: 6
I think the same as you, not emotional in the slightest, those drone shots were forced and there’s was nothing personal about them apart from ‘oh Izzy’s just getting some shots of the sunset’ they weren’t having fun they were just stood about on the beach for the sake of a few sun set shots. Chris probably loves the music he used that much that he found it emotional...which is worrying given the lyrics
Even the drone bit with the music which as you said was I presume the emotional bit was ridiculous as Izzy was clearly taking selfies, not looking out to sea in deep thought ? I don’t know who they’re kidding really, I also thought seeing Sarah’s ig story ‘it’s a good one’ that we were in for something I dont know, slightly different from the norm? But it was just like a boring day in anyone’s life including traffic hassle and budget shopping, if that’s a good one what’s a bad one?! The best bit for me was the reaction to the holiday from Izzy, she did try God love her, but she clearly wasn’t feeling the sooper mega reveal surprise vibes was she ? oooh lovely a week in a musty spider infested freezing cold caravan, the perfect half term for any 13 year old girl ?? It’s always going to be difficult for them though given the previous mega bucks holidays they’re used to, in a way I think this holiday does make them more relatable to the average family I do predict a sharp rise in all of Sarah’s pregnancy symptoms though, meaning she will need to spend lots of time under a quilt over the next few days....

Reactions: 8
That heartbreaking moment in Lidl when they told us they’d forgot to pack the slow cooker ??

Reactions: 20
They must be VIPs as havens policy is dogs aren't to be left unattended in the caravan, yet when in the supermarket creepy broadcasts the fact prinnys stayed at the van ! And dogs sleeping in a single beds a big no no yuk..sandy dirty dog ...what a great advertisement for haven !

Reactions: 10
Sarah’s begging everyone to follow Isabelle on Instagram. She knows Issy is the only way they will make those private school fees.
86EBB456-4D5B-474A-90FB-D79398D18522.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.