IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don't get how they can just still leave the thumbnail and video title as is. Even if they are so naive to not realise how hurtful they were being in the first place, surely after reading all the MANY comments and disgust from people not just here, but all over the internet, surely they would change those small details of the video. They don't even have to take the video down, just edit those minor things. It is unbelievable to me that they can be so uncaring to anyone but themselves.
why would they change it? Never confessed to Creepys allegations,lied about it, keep vlogging as usual, steal money from charities, etc. You really think they would change a thumbnail?

Reactions: 3
why would they change it? Never confessed to Creepys allegations,lied about it, keep vlogging as usual, steal money from charities, etc. You really think they would change a thumbnail?
To be fair, that one thumbnail really isn't worth all the flak they're getting. Surely to goodness they can recognise that?

Reactions: 1
Blimey!!!! It must run in the family. Just read that Sarah's brother got sent to jail for sexual offences.
It's great that you bring this to peoples attention. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before

To be fair, that one thumbnail really isn't worth all the flak they're getting. Surely to goodness they can recognise that?
It would make sense to wouldn't it ? I'm sure I've seen other videos change their thumbnails as they get older by a few days and newer ones are added

Reactions: 2
Why did the police let him away with this? Despicable low life scum, ruining young girls lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was scared to come forward because of the abuse the other girls got,just how many others are to scared to say something

Reactions: 20
Not surprised! Jess said that there are others who haven't come forward publicly yet, who knows how many! I hope this girl gets the support she deserves. Hoping more will find the courage to speak out. This girl should be encouraged to go back to the police and ask them to re-open the investigation considering everything that's come to light since July.

Reactions: 8
Can someone please shed some light on whether this girl was 14 at the time Chris was messaging her or she was 14 in the swimwear photo? if she was 14 in December 2017, that would make her 13 in the photo he was 'liking' and commenting on. You know, Izzy's age!
I read it as 14 when she told the police, 13 in her holiday photos. This man needs his devices seizing.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please shed some light on whether this girl was 14 at the time Chris was messaging her or she was 14 in the swimwear photo? if she was 14 in December 2017, that would make her 13 in the photo he was 'liking' and commenting on. You know, Izzy's age!
Could possibly even have been 12 at the time of her 2016 holiday photos, if she has a late birthday (say for example December), and would mean when Chris messaged her in late 2017 she could have just turned 14 so barely older than Issie.

I feel physically sick reading that latest girls statement. 14 years old. She's just a child!

Reactions: 10
I really hope for everyone’s sake this isn’t true. So many lives could be ruined from this.

I feel physically sick reading that latest girls statement. 14 years old. She's just a child!
It is sick I don’t know any 14 years that could be mistaken for an adult,but that doesn’t even matter the poor girl had her age on her instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.