IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that Haven holidays are lovely, they are not full of chavs and there is plenty to do. We go every year and have a lovely time making memories. They are not trailer parks, and not everyone stays up drinking till the early hours. Yes it’s a real come down for the Igham family, I appreciate that. Many people of many different classes use the Haven holiday parks,really think some of the comments are unnecessary about the standard of its clientele.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, more posts were added to the Mumsnet thread whilst I was asleep, and the OP confirmed they were at a different site. Still, other posters were complaining about the one the Inghams are at. I should've stuck to just reading not commenting here, sorry!
Comment away! I make mistakes here all the time! We're only human. :D

Reactions: 5
Hi all, new here! ? Came across this last night-

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This family are at the same haven and got there the same day as the Inghams. Looks like not all is great in paradise ? (I'd love it if this was the Inghams posting but changed details slightly to not out themselves)
Oh dear, I do feel very sorry for the Mum posting that. It is absolutely gutting especially when you’ve spent extra to find accommodation in that state! The stains on the beds would have done it for me I’d be itching too much to sleep I reckon I’d have packed up and gone home regardless of the time!
I’m pretty sure that Haven haven’t in the slightest sponsored or given a flying f@ck that the sooper famous Inghams are staying, you could tell they just queued up for the same big standard (hopefully clean) caravan as everyone else, they kept saying it was doggie friendly meaning it really smelt of other dogs ? There’s just no way a company who wanted to showcase their holidays wouldn’t go to a little effort to improve the inside for it. Remember the Butlins accomadation??? Well if and that’s a big if looking at those comments it was clean and warm which again I think is possibly under question, my lot would probably be happy enough, a day out in the cold today wouldn’t be their cup of tea mind you, fully agreed when they were little they loved clubhouse entertainment on the stage with mascots and running around the dance floor, as parents we always just tried to make the best of that bit and leave to go to our caravan before the more lairy behaviour started! Being a bit older I think we’d rule that side of it out now and I can’t see Sarah with her eyes down for bingo at 7! These upcoming vlogs are gonna be nothing if not entertaining for us! X

Reactions: 8
I can honestly say that we've never witnessed lairy behaviour on any of our holiday camp type holidays

Reactions: 8
At least Isabelle has got a room to herself instead of on a camp bed for a change!

Reactions: 11
Also explains the need for her to get that winter coat she never actually got, instead she’s got one she can’t zip up.

Reactions: 1
I can honestly say that we've never witnessed lairy behaviour on any of our holiday camp type holidays
When I say lairy, I mean more just adults enjoying the night time entertainment in fairness had we not had children we may well have stayed on and joined them! I just don’t think the whole entertainment thing is going to be Sarah’s cup of tea right now. Also to reiterate I’ve also had beautiful Haven holidays and we’ve always been fortunate enough to have really clean well maintained caravans to stay in. I think it varies really, we’ve had holidays we e spent more on only to be a bit let down and total budget ones where we were genuinely amazed. I don’t think anyone is knocking Haven or Caravan Holidays here, I think they are a fab break, the only time I regretted it was one year when we went on this half term, the kids were a bit older and it really was cold and boring but that was the weather/time of year not the site. I’m just having a gentle giggle at the comparison to previous luxury breaks that they’ve taken for the veiws, especially as Sarah it’s clear does appear to think she’s left those humble beginnings behind her and makes out she’s a well seasoned agricultured world traveler when in actual fact they’ll take in the exact same Agriculture on this break that they do in every country....supermarkets and chain restaurants, the agricultural high point of any destination ?

So they’re shopping in Lidl now? Don’t they usually go to Morrison’s several times a week? Could this be an indication they’re low on funds??
No It was probably the nearest and in any case they have shopped previously in Aldi and Lidl going back several months its not a reaction I don't think

It's the age gaps in the children. You just can't keep them all happy. 6 year olds have so many different ideas to fun to a 13 year old. Sarah never seems to understand this.
Totally bob on. It's a one size fits all approach that won't work for too long. I have commented before about Issy being a teenager now. Blatantly not everything they do appears in vlogs but an inordinate amount of time seems to be spent "together". It's to present them as the perfect chocolate box family but it doesn't stack up to the reality of the age gaps in the kids

They can't watch Titanic but they can watch Pretty Woman? Hmmm. Lazy witch is the biggest idiot... Oh by the way the 2 little ones look ridiculous with lipstick on but you are worried about a crop top? Just making yourself look like a dimwit for a "mother"
When they were abroad they watched that MEG Film thing about the shark. I would think that was more to be avoided than Titanic. Unless Ms Ingham is referring to the sex scene in Titanic where a naked boobie is shown and the antique motor cars windows steam up with the frenzied off screen seeing to that Leonardo gives Kate what's her name. Just thinking about it is giving me trembles. I like Leonardo
The lipstick on the 6 year old (and not the first time) made my husband mention "its all a bit one of those American pageant things or jelly tots" . But its each to their own I guess.

For the price they paid for haven., they probably could've paid for a nice weekend away in a city such as Edinburgh or Dublin and done a bit of sight seeing but nope, they've chosen a cheap, cold, cheap, dingy caravan. I'm sure they could afford something better. poor Izzy, the whole school will know.
That's a good point actually another option would have been a few days in the Lakes and that may have clashed and had too many similiarities with one of the girls recent school trip things but plainly the girl loved it. Getting out and about going up hills etc. Weather wise a bit iffy maybe for the Lakes. However the thought of these 2 popping on their shorts and trainers and heading up Scafell Pike getting lost and mountain rescue being scrambled to find them isn't a great one Edinburgh is a fantastic place. Unfortunately it can be quite steep. As Sarah is unfit and can hardly walk the length of a disabled ramp without being out of breath its easy to see why that would be a no no
I suspect they wanted something to fill the week with rather than just 3 days though. I don't personally find the caravan that cheap or dingy and I know a lot of people who go on week breaks and stay in similar so I won't look down my nose at the caravan itself. The BIG difference is they do it in the summer when there are lots more activities on and loads more stuff for kids to do. This whilst it won't have been cheap has the air of the old Sun newspaper bargain holidays collect these vouchers over the next 5 days type thing

Can I just say that Haven holidays are lovely, they are not full of chavs and there is plenty to do. We go every year and have a lovely time making memories. They are not trailer parks, and not everyone stays up drinking till the early hours. Yes it’s a real come down for the Igham family, I appreciate that. Many people of many different classes use the Haven holiday parks,really think some of the comments are unnecessary about the standard of its clientele.
I totally agree with you. They are a place that many of our friends have gone to. Many of our daughters friends have been to them. I thought the caravan seemed quite presentable. I think there's an element of it being a comedown for the Inghams that people are latching on to. Many years ago we lived in one for a while for around 6 months. I remember the rain it was like the roof being shot at with salted peanuts

Last edited:
We once booked a deluxe caravan at haven and it was lovely so booked again and it was horrific. I called the office and someone came and they said it was a privately owned one - thankfully I got an upgrade, offered to pay I was that desperate to get out of it ?

But not all of the caravans are havens which surprised me

Love how someone snuck this comment in on Instagram. More negative comments creeping in.
Sarah’s on the delete again, comments disappearing.
31A74114-1688-4CAD-91EA-77067AA85ED4.jpeg
F729079C-5DBB-4ADB-9A1F-344BA8A7E82C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I dont think anyone at izzys school would say anything about her going on a caravan holiday. Izzy seems very humble and quite down to earth the way she talks she sounds quite mature well until the weirdo parents baby her down. She probably has alot of friends at school idk thats just my opinion

Reactions: 4
Hi all, new here! ? Came across this last night-

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This family are at the same haven and got there the same day as the Inghams. Looks like not all is great in paradise ? (I'd love it if this was the Inghams posting but changed details slightly to not out themselves)
Ohhh.Wait for them dissing how "shocking" it was ,and lady muck demanding a refund ,or she`ll tell her (coughs) "millions of admirers"!!

Reactions: 1
Me neither ,and when we first moved down south ,we took our girls on a Haven holiday in Sussex.It was clean ,we were lucky in that we had the best two weeks (weather wise:) ,and ours loved it.
However i think the point here is ,as so many are saying ,the Inghams are used to top notch.They yell (or in S`s case cause a rumpus) ,and they receive the best.I bet ,aside from the cold ,and it`s bitterly cold here atm ,the youngest 2 would over look the bugs etc ,and probably enjoy the kids club.Isabelle i feel ,would have rather had a week to catch up with friends.Look how she loved that time at home (after TWO yrs??) ,Mine would be going stir crazy if they couldn`t play and chat with their mates ,it`s all part of growing up.Sarah`s going to loathe the discomforts (in her case it`ll be everything!) ,i can`t see them returning ,nor getting a good result ontheir channel.Especially after so much plugging!!

I’m not sure why they have gone at all.
They obviously can’t afford what they are use to or go where they want. So why not stay at home? Must simply be for vlog content. Which (hint here Sarah), CAN be done at home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.