Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
A agree about his social media, she follows 265 people, he follows 1400 mostly children/fan accounts. That is highly worrying!
Exactly. And didn’t quite a few come forward to say he’d messaged them privately? There is no acceptable reason for a man his age to be sending messages to children who he doesn’t know. Regardless of the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
M

Member 658

Chris telling Esme she couldn't take the crab legs/pincers she found on the beach home, he repeated it as Esme gave him a look as if to say "spoil sport". The only crabs Chris probably brings home himself will not be the seafaring variety.

Inkling95

It wouldn’t be to Heathrow, they’d get on the M1. I hope it’s Scunthorpe, as they can accurately be described by a four letter word in the middle.

Clarabelle76

I’m not sure if I’ve missed something with tonight’s vlog either that or I have a heart of stone (it has been said before...) Can anyone enlighten me as to what was making him be in tears editing it? I’m seriously puzzled was it supposed to be emotional? A caravan, a walk to a beach and a shopping trip to Lidl? I really can’t see anything in it that would prompt any emotion let alone tears. I’m not being critical for the sake of it I really was expecting something that was supposed to be emotional but I really didn’t see it one bit,

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
1540219338877.png

Well Chris if Sarah doesn't want you this beauty will... I bet she would be quick to drop her towel.

Perhaps a little too old though.

Rachel-Mrs DD

I did the maths between now and Xmas Issy will have 4 periods
Sarah will consume 220500 calories
The girls will mention the girls are lovin it 378 times
There will be an appearance by the new vlog stars (cold sores )of 4 times
New bedding will be shown 8 times apart from the xmas bed thing which will be shown every day

Reactions: 15

youtubewatcher303

Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....
Gonna go check on that dog. ?
Alright here I go. I never involve myself in these arguments but I don't think this user was a "condecending bitch" to you and I find you tend to get fiesty when you disagree with someone but then call out other users for the same thing. I actually agreed with your original point which was that false information can get out of hand and people should be careful about what's put out there. What I don't agree with is your style of defending yourself, and I find your posts lacking maturity. There's no need to resort to name calling, nobody was trying to "white knight" anybody. I see you're a fan of banter but just keep in mind that sometimes it's hard to tell if you're just joking around or actually having a go at someone. I just wanna wrap this up by saying I mean this all in the politest way possible. Anyway, that's my two cents.

• Heart

sAvia

Just wanted to give some love to anyone who is angry/upset/triggered by the latest Ingham clickbait.
Xoxoxoxoxox

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Some of our best memories as a family are at caravan holidays but given the lavish lifestyle the Inghams have become accustomed too I really can't see them enjoying it. They won't stay for the evening entertainment which is usually crap but watching your children being kids and running around the dance floor is all part of these budget holidays. My two were always the last kids on the floor and we'd have to drag them away at the end of the night. They'll be sat back in their caravan by 7pm despite a super duper early start of lunch time! Reckon there was a lot of disappointed Ifam yesterday with the big surprise reveal. There's nothing wrong with British caravan holidays but when you've constantly shoved lavish holidays and gifts in your fans faces then Mablethorpe isn't really going to cut it. They're either running scared or running out of cash or possibly even both!

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Love how someone snuck this comment in on Instagram. More negative comments creeping in.
Sarah’s on the delete again, comments disappearing.
31A74114-1688-4CAD-91EA-77067AA85ED4.jpeg
F729079C-5DBB-4ADB-9A1F-344BA8A7E82C.jpeg

Last edited:

Clarabelle76

That is so creepy. Back before this all blew up, many of us were beginning to question Chris without knowing what was ahead. It feels like we're back here again, the behaviour is the same, the vibes we are getting from him are the same, he is such a wrong'un and he can't see it. He's got no one to hold him accountable, they live in such a small bubble and without management as well. I'm beginning to see that he is the one who has taken control of the vlog and relationship again, after 4 months of penance. The thumbnails are creepy and inappropriate, he's crept back on with the creepy instagrams, he seems to be putting Sarah down a bit in the vlogs. I think round 2 will be coming soon. Chris has some deviances he can't get rid of.
It felt like a direct message, I haven’t seen him speak and specify where he is and at exactly what time in any previous IG stories. Given that we know the inappropriate accounts he likes on IG I am really very fearful here that he’s literally just swapped Twitter messaging for Instagram direct messaging! What’s to say he’s not messaging young girls right now ‘are you about tonight’? I really wish someone in authority would see sense and at the very least look in more detail at the private messages he sends!!! EDIT Didn’t they say the met some IFAM yesterday? Assuming this is true, they take a pic, he sends a message, then that story, it doesn’t bear thinking about!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunseeker

Not going to Florida is the biggest admission of guilt if there ever was one!

Also feel sorry for the poor buggers on twitter who are also called Chris Ingham. I would have to change my name by deed poll.

Nellienoo193

I know I’m late with this but I feel physically sick reading the thread from around the time of the ‘no movement’ video. It was a few days after the baby loss awareness day... and someone I am close to shared their story of a baby born sleeping at 37 weeks. It was all very raw for me I had cried every day reading her very emotional posts throughout the week. I kept thinking what a brave woman she was and as soon as I saw this video title it tipped me over the edge. How DARE they use something so sensitive to gain views on their awful videos. I hope they never have to go through anything as heartbreaking as my friend and people on this thread (I’m so sorry for your loss). I knew they were low but I never knew how low until that vlog. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch any others since then and think I will have to keep up to date on here as I just can’t watch them anymore. I hope they read here and see the error of their ways. When I was pregnant I would wait for movement every night and remember waking my partner up in tears one night complete hysterical that I couldn’t feel anything, luckily for me my story ended happily and I will always know how lucky I am. Can you imagine making light out of other’s complete and utter heartbreak, there is nothing worse than the loss of a child. Again I’m so sorry for bringing this up again and sorry for any trauma I may cause people that have been through similar circumstance. I only post here as I hope they read it and know how utterly disgusting they are. It’s taken me a few days to gather my thoughts but here they are.

moimoi

VIP Member
I'm failing to see how a Haven holiday and visiting the beach would 'have you in tears.' :ROFLMAO:

Well, actually, probably the disappointment of downgrading from Florida and Australia.

Hiccups

So the court date that you seem to think he has planned ?
Any news on that ?
Oh I see you just want to fight today.

Loved your edit by the way, just saw it, too bad I quoted it before you edited. Sad. I don't make that many wild and crazy assumptions on here. But go off, I guess??

Did I miss something that got up your craw and festered?

It was a simple comment.

Parents with joint custody often reconvene that's all I meant, for the next time they reconvene to discuss custody terms I would hope he had a file full of the weird creepy shit Chris did and Sarah allowed. Issy is his kid after all.

But you go on being obnoxious and rude. I'll continue to express myself when I check in here and there.

Good day, hope it gets better for you.

Hatshepsut

Just watched tonight’s vlog and it’s just all the same old lack of any real content. Everyone including the girls trot out some inane comment about something or other being Soooper, Soooper fun, great or exciting.
The thing that struck me most was at 4:30 when they enter Matalan. Both of them are on full alert and at 4:36 a lady in a cream and yellow jacket turns and says something loudly. Then the camera cuts too quickly to Lazy. If this has been left in what the Hell is being edited out.
BF5F4B79-B640-42DF-A6E4-0277E270F5E6.jpeg

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ok so Sarah starts the video out of breath by literally just picking up a camera

They have no idea what the dog has got but make no effort to take it from it and check (could have been sharp) but that doesn’t suprise me they often leave poisonous food to dogs around then think it’s funny.

Take the girls to the soooper doooper Park and film the slide which clearly says no shoes, but encourage the girls to go down. With their shoes on.

I can’t even watch anymore they annoy me so badly

Edit/ I finished watching and wish I didn’t.
Filming in the swimming pool ffs and her telling chris he wasn’t allowed pizza as if she’s his mother.

Also, does Sarah never do anything with the girls, swimming, bed time, cooking etc always seems to be Chris

Last edited:

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Yeah I imagine more people than just on here will report it as regardless of the hurt it will cause to many, it’s inappropriate content for a family vlogging channel where the majority of their viewers are children.
If she really isn’t pregnant this may be her ‘way out’ story. Those vlogs really bring in the views so all she’s seeing now is money.
I know we say this every time but again I’m so sorry to you and everyone else who's gone through this in life and is having to put up with this bitchs disregard to your feelings ?
Much appreciated, thankyou. I’m not going to even hate watch now, I’m done! I’ll get the lowdown from here. I hope someone meets him in Liverpool today and karma comes calling

D

DramaLlama

Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.View attachment 1375
It's stuff like this I find really, really creepy and slightly disturbing about him. Just thinking of my husband, brother, colleagues etc.. who are all around the same age as Chris and I could not imagine a single one of them posing like that (never mind posting on social media), talking in the way Chris does, or using hashtags like 'Chaifamforever'. It's like something a young teenager does...not a grown man with children and responsibilities. Does he not have any friends to tell him what a complete and utter tool he looks?

• Heart

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Personally I think she's too scared to allow Isabelle to grow up and become her own person. Isabelle is more of a best friend rather than a daughter to Sarah and when Izzy goes off and spreads her wings to find her own destiny what will Sarah do? she'll be left alone with a creepy idiot who is only interested in girls over half her age. Isabelle is still her little girl and dressing her up as the other two is a way to keep her like that. She wants to keep her as that until the day Izzy decides she has had enough and rebels against all this control. It won't end well and it will end very ugly.

It's the same with those stupid dolls. It's Sarah's way of encouraging Izzy to be a little girl. Did you not see how fixed to that phone she was in today's vlog? I'm sure those reborns were freebies for advertising the Mary Shortle shop. @whatamess123 It's called a hoverboard. Some sell for £300.