IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the price they paid for haven., they probably could've paid for a nice weekend away in a city such as Edinburgh or Dublin and done a bit of sight seeing but nope, they've chosen a cheap, cold, cheap, dingy caravan. I'm sure they could afford something better. poor Izzy, the whole school will know.
Sarah would never go sight-seeing though, unless those sights included the local Primark and Nandos.

Reactions: 7
If you’d have told me last year the word ‘Mablethorpe’ could make me laugh so much, I’d have said you were mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
...while it’s in my head - my first bash at a thread title:- IFAM#12 The holidays are tit, Lazy knows it, but Creepy won’t quit

Reactions: 17
Creepy’s been responding to people and using lots of kissy emojis to these kids. He mentioned that he was super emotional editing today’s blog on one comment so that’s how I know it’s him.

Here’s him responding to an iFam, not missing an opportunity to potentially bump into one.

55AC073D-0861-4E3E-B6CC-A65189204802.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Ah it's great to know that I'm actually going on a better holiday than the Ingham's for once, off on a cruise in 5 days!

Poor Izzy though, I bet all her friends were making plans for the holidays, shopping sleepovers ect and she probably told them she couldn't make it as she was off on holiday, expecting America or something similar. Instead she's stuck in a caravan with Lazy and Creepy and her little sisters!

Reactions: 15
Bet they are kicking themselves as they could have had a warm, lovely lodge with a hot tub at forest holidays for £100 or so more..but they can’t do that now can they..the list of blackmailed companies is growing all the time..hopefully haven is one of them..I hope to goodness I don’t see them filming the kids in the swimming pool tomorrow! Some memories are made for just family I wish they would remember that! But money comes first doesn’t it!

Reactions: 9
Just saw the vlog, Sarah's face when she sat on the sofa and the girls were running around was a picture, she looked mortified that was their accomodation! Chris didn't sound so convincing with how much he loved it on his little tour too.
Personally I loved seeing the caravan as they were the only holidays I had as a kid so brought back some lovely memories!

Also seems like all 3 girls were going to bed in onesies yet I swear Sarah said the other night that they don't sleep in them!

Reactions: 13
Maybe they where tears of regret at what they have come to I think its hilarious that shes pissed off, I dont think Chris will be saying we are lovin life right now !!! haha
Oh Lord no )or in Chris` words "No hell No"!! Still think we`re all jealous "haters" too Sarah ,listening to you moan as you lie in your uncomfortable bed in that freezing caravan?? Quite estatic i decided to remain at home this week ,actually!

Reactions: 7
Right I've actually been on a few Haven holidays, you do actually make some lovely memories as there is not much to do apart from spend time together and play cards/board games and trips to the beaches and parks etc.

The caravan they have is the most basic one! The Prestige standard is usually only £100 more and just feels a lot brighter. Maybe they were only dog friendly ones though.

I am not dissing Haven as I do enjoy a caravan break but you do see a lot of chav families there and they all drink in to the night down the entertainment complex with kids in tow.....if they see Creepy creeping about in swimming pools and play areas with that camera and get wind he is an alleged kiddy fiddler.....well that holiday will be getting cut short for sure.

Reactions: 11
We all know the reactions are fake...remember the pregnancy reveal and esme was more excited for the biscuit, and didn’t seem to really care that s was pregnant? And then they posted the photo of their three excited little girls with their balloons and cookies and it looked like esme was in pain from smiling so hard....
I truly believe that they go on lots of holidays and buy lots of tat to show off- to make people think (and by people I mean the young kids) go ‘oooh I wish I had that...I wish I was an Ingham...I want to go on that many holidays too...’
They literally cannot go a day without spending money , and we all know creepy wasn’t huge on family before YouTube if you look at his Instagram- this whole train wreck disgusts me quite frankly. I was lurking through comments on GG months ago- before the skeletons emerged and someone said Chris didn’t have the time of day for his kids until he started YT.....wouldn’t surprise me. Those poor poor kids are who I feel for. Especially Isabelle - they need to remember she’s not Islas age anymore....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear her bump looks smaller this time than last week's ?
Baby may not be growing properly if he hasn't been getting the correct nutrition. Not that the selfish cow cares. Just watch on tomorrow's vlog when she starts moaning that her bump is too small.

Honestly though it's like watching a real life version of Emmerdale. Got Chris off cheating. Sarah getting pregnant and making a big deal of it. Chris' forgotten son. New stories everyday to bring in the viewers. Should add some duff duffs on at the end of the vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Hi all, new here! ? Came across this last night-

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This family are at the same haven and got there the same day as the Inghams. Looks like not all is great in paradise ? (I'd love it if this was the Inghams posting but changed details slightly to not out themselves)

Reactions: 8
Hi all, new here! ? Came across this last night-

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

This family are at the same haven and got there the same day as the Inghams. Looks like not all is great in paradise ? (I'd love it if this was the Inghams posting but changed details slightly to not out themselves)
Sorry, more posts were added to the Mumsnet thread whilst I was asleep, and the OP confirmed they were at a different site. Still, other posters were complaining about the one the Inghams are at. I should've stuck to just reading not commenting here, sorry!

Some of our best memories as a family are at caravan holidays but given the lavish lifestyle the Inghams have become accustomed too I really can't see them enjoying it. They won't stay for the evening entertainment which is usually crap but watching your children being kids and running around the dance floor is all part of these budget holidays. My two were always the last kids on the floor and we'd have to drag them away at the end of the night. They'll be sat back in their caravan by 7pm despite a super duper early start of lunch time! Reckon there was a lot of disappointed Ifam yesterday with the big surprise reveal. There's nothing wrong with British caravan holidays but when you've constantly shoved lavish holidays and gifts in your fans faces then Mablethorpe isn't really going to cut it. They're either running scared or running out of cash or possibly even both!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.