Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I think I giant red line through the middle (think a teacher’s correction style) would be a fabulous idea
‘SARAH INGHAM FOREVER’ and then (in a smaller font) ‘was the original plan. And I woulda gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids!’

Reactions: 18

Romer

So proud of little Esme’s ‘so why did you buy it for me then?’
Girl has more sense than that ‘mother’ of hers!
Me to. Like that girl more and more...why is it not ok for Esme to show her crop top/gym wear and it’s ok for creepy to plaster scantly clad pics of poor Izzy all over the net via his Instagram...come on Sarah get your priorities right...you need to step up...if you dont want Esme showing her gym wear that’s ok but why not afford Izzy the Same respect and stop allowing/ enabling your husband to exploit her for his own and his mates enjoyment....

Hatshepsut

I honestly don’t know what to think of this latest development. If what this young girl says is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve her but nor have I seen evidence to prove it) then the Police force that dealt with this must surely be at fault.
This was not a teenage boy sending inappropriate texts to another teenager that should just be blocked and ignored. It was a man almost 20 years older than her who was fully aware of her age.
For God’s sake why was he not brought into the Police Station for an interview and surely a report must have been made about it at the time.
The whole thing makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Will that stop me taking the piss out of him at every given opportunity..NO.HELL.NO

Last edited:

youtubewatcher303

These are the comments she claims to be getting: "Oh my gosh Sarah you put me to shame! I haven't made that much effort with my girls for ages, I feel like a bad parent now because you did all that with your girls". She's so deluded and this couldn't have sounded more made up. She did some crafts with them and let them stay in for the day and she gives herself the mother of the year award and a pat on the back. So deluded and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Just wanted to point out that fizz family have 200,000 more subscribers than minghams. That’s two hundred thousand more people that are subscribed to the fizz family’s channel rather than minghams channel, just to be clear so there’s no confusion. ?? Hi lazy and creepy, you’re looking a bit green there ?

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
I’ve got no words really for the vlog title.
How does she explain something like that to the girls? It’s one of two scenarios I suppose:
1. ‘Girls, we’re really worried about the baby, blah, blah’
2. ‘Girls, we’re going to pretend that the baby isn’t doing well, now everyone get you’re shocked/sad faces on for the camera’
She’s the lowest of the low

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
The fact that they are using the baby as clickbait again is sickening (whether it’s the truth or not, clickbait doesn’t necessarily mean lying but embellishing the truth) however I don’t understand why the hatred is just towards Sarah? There is an obvious issue with her being so concerned and yet not doing anything about it (unless that’ll be tomorrow content) however Chris edits the videos, makes the thumbnails and title, so he is just as bad, if not worse. Personally he probably loves the fact that the heat is now on sarah rather than him and the allegations because he can continue to “normalise” his life again (sic). Alongside that and his editing skills to make sure that she looks like the worse parent, with everyone saying how lazy etc she is - he will be relishing in it. Typical narcatistic behaviour.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
...while it’s in my head - my first bash at a thread title:- IFAM#12 The holidays are shit, Lazy knows it, but Creepy won’t quit

Hatshepsut

Probably had to give Katrina her twitter trolling cash before she goes on holiday and instructions on how to deal with next week's controversy surrounding the latest holiday.
I don’t think I’d rest easy knowing that gurning inbred was what I had to rely on.
Well there’s always Nikki, Vikki, Sticky, Pricky and Dicky or whatever her paid friends are called.
Not forgetting grisly Granny and her menopausal mafia.
At ease Lazy they’ll do a grand job. ?

Reactions: 16

SarahGard83

VIP Member
He's really not doing himself any favours is he? Who goes skating around a holiday park at 1am? Weirdos that's who!

Romer

I have been thinking about the vlog with Esme and her sugar fuelled excitement...I don’t have a problem with how she was expressing herself..what I saw was a little girl who had had a wonderful positive day where she was able to be totally herself and free to just be a kid and have fun, with lots of positive spontaneous moments in her day and that was how she shared that experience...not having to perform, fake anything and with a camera on her face and lazy screeching at her or creepy speaking to her like a pet...just my take...but I like that girl...I also think that Izzy really loves Esme and can see she Will be the one to save them all ...eventually

Hatshepsut

Isn't he a bit to old to be entering this competitions?
Let’s be honest, he’s a bit too old for a lot of the things that he gets up to. From the nasty dyed Emo hair and greasy beanie to sending inappropriate messages to 16 year old girls.
I think it’s all different ages, there are ‘veteran’ type categories for the over 30s. I’m sure it’s an invitation type meet and he’s nowhere near good enough, so he’s probably just hanging around on his skates. Like the Creepy pervert that he is.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Anyone seen chris latest insta story?? We know views are bad but sharing a half naked pic of your 13 year old step daugther in order to promote the vlog (we know they stayed in all day and painted) is low and discusting!
A picture paints a thousand.......
pedalo’s dreams.

I honestly yet again have no words to say, I keep thinking I can’t be shocked by them anymore and they keep proving me wrong every single time.
Chris you can delete it all you want. HI BTW!
but seriously at this point, just keep going,
We all see your true colors.
And I’m not just talking your ginger undertones. That’s the least of your problems lad.

• Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Lol the start of today's vlog, Creepy: "I'm so excited to see all the boys... We all hook up at these events." I bet you do. He doesn't help himself.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve been around since the very first Ingham thread on GG but have recently taken a step back due to some of the things being posted on here. Encouraging people to apply for jobs at the kids school is 100% crossing the line. It looks ridiculously stalkerish. People who keep going on about contacting SS clearly have no direct experience of SS, it’s hard to get them actively involved when there is obvious abuse and neglect present, there is no way in hell they would do anything because someone doesn’t like the diet they’ve shown in a video, or because you think Isabelle should be resting at home instead of shopping. I really dislike this family and the way they parent their children, but please let’s not take up the already extremely over stretched SS time.
Two words.
One emoji.
THANK GOD ?
(I thought I was alone on this)

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh this week is going to be priceless. If we thought her moaning and sulking was bad in Australia can you imagine what she will be like in a caravan in a UK seaside town in October. It's funny because some of the channel mum style vloggers have done sponsored vlogs for Haven and their caravans were high spec compared to theirs. How the mighty have fallen.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
A agree about his social media, she follows 265 people, he follows 1400 mostly children/fan accounts. That is highly worrying!

• Heart