Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit concerned about the homophobic panic this board has slipped into tbh. So what if Le Kaff pegs Leann? Who cares if Euaen cottages? What’s the run here? What has Eeeeeeeyin’s sexual practices got to do with his ‘content’? Please explain.

Reactions: 7
Nothing homophobic has been said. Eyan is openly bisexual. One suspects he came "out" for attention. This is a form of attention. Attention is what Eyan craved no? Nothing hatefull or hurtfull towards homosexuals has been spouted by me.

Reactions: 4
There was a period when his radio show content was based on his trips to public toilets, it's entirely related to his content. He's even referenced it on the Jack breakfast show before!

• Haha
  • Wow
Bit concerned about the homophobic panic this board has slipped into tbh. So what if Le Kaff pegs Leann? Who cares if Euaen cottages? What’s the run here? What has Eeeeeeeyin’s sexual practices got to do with his ‘content’? Please explain.
I find it bery unpleasnt and unnecessary, whether it's talking about Kath's looks ("frumpy") or about Iain's perceieved sex life.

Sure, he's a nob and the show is tit so talk about that.
The other stuff is just nasty.

Reactions: 3
Also, I suspect once JackFm is done, the Twitch shows won't go on much longer either.

• Heart
Ah fair play guyz, it just sounded a bit pejorative to me. Maybe it got the wrong end of the dick?

If Evian was pegged to tit by Kats then good for him! I was on the receiving end of a peg the other night and there really is nothing like it. It’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Also, I suspect once JackFm is done, the Twitch shows won't go on much longer either.
Why the heck not, Lance? They will be Eyan and Kaffy’s only source of income the poor fuckers and how else will they be kept in talking books and dildos?

I just think, as General Kim and others have pointed out, it seems a lot of the fans have been happy paying without bothering to watch any of the content they should be getting.
At this point, Iain clearly has no interest in Twitch and Kath wouldn't continue it alone.
Whether he is putting more time into counselling or other endevours (one of you is going to say pegging, aren't you?) I don't know, but I just don't think they'll keep it going on a regular basis.

I might be wrong, of course. Often am.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks everyone, for that horrible mental image you have conjured up in my mind..

I won’t be able to listen to Peggy Sue, by Buddy Holly…. In quite the same way anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks everyone, for that horrible mental image you have conjured up in my mind..

I won’t be able to listen to Peggy Sue, by Buddy Holly…. In quite the same way anymore.
At least Peggy Mitchell is out of Eastenders now...
---

I can’t see the Patreon / twitch ever ending. Why would it? They are getting money for nothing.
I dunno, just a hunch. Like I said, what do I know?
Maybe with less radio shows to do, he'll be able to enjoy the Twitch streams more.

• Heart
If only he'd just "retire"... the guy's been talking about it for almost three years now. It's almost as if he thinks going on about it will encourage some radio station manager to make him a big offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oof!
Nice Work, General!
Thanks Sir Lance, appreciate it.

whether it's talking about Kath's looks ("frumpy") or about Iain's perceieved sex life.
I don't feel it's an offensive noun. Imo, it's a perfectly reasonable description using a perfectly reasonable word created to describe an opinion held.

If the exact same point of view were expressed, but without using the word "frump", would that also be raised as a concern?

It's all relative and everyone is different and with different sensibilities. So it's open to debate and alternative views and that's always a good thing in my book. So I welcome your comment.

I'm sure I remember Eyan & Kaffbo making inappropriate remarks before over people's looks/personalities.

And now, the end is near...
Oh please. Radio retired from Eyan once he got the sack from Talkradio. What a drama queen.

No doubt feeling sorry for himself after a fun, long weekend of dipping his garlic coated baguette in Kaffbos Arc de Triomphe and having to come back to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If only he'd just "retire"... the guy's been talking about it for almost three years now. It's almost as if he thinks going on about it will encourage some radio station manager to make him a big offer.

He’s like a tone deaf Status Quo!
---

There it is:

Best Bits? Needle in a Haystack springs to mind….

I’m thinking the pair of them should perhaps consider working in a taxi office, it’s the only way he will get new callers and be able to broadcast himself, albeit on a CB..

• Haha
I heard Jo attempted to put together a best bits podcast after Will left, but strangely and somehow going against the laws of physics, she ended up with a podcast that could only be measured in negative time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.