Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the suggestions, keep them coming...the next thread will be the big one, the 30 year retirement celebration for Iain!

The suggestion with the most reactions wins!

Shall we all chip in for a carriage clock?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do find him retweeting his own tweets about leaving radio, a day after making them, rather depressing.
I get he is trying to take control of the narrative but, man, it's sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone on Discord to Iain:

"Surely an autobiography has to come now? It would be a best seller"

😂

It would sell no more than 30 copies, and even then only five of those buyers would bother reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1675760337136.png

Iain: You bought them for your mates.

Gatford: They're still in the garage.

• Haha
Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #4: R.I.P TLNA Bozos & JackFM Fired & Retired

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Last show tomorrow. ( called it weeks ago)

Entitled, selfish , delusional, head til the end.

Ended on self sabotage dressed up as self pity. Fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would get pulped qui

😂

It would sell no more than 30 copies, and even then only five of those buyers would bother reading it.
It would be pulped quicker than Alan Partridges memoirs
---

I would get pulped qui

😂

It would be pulped quicker than Alan Partridges memoirs

Reactions: 1
It’s mad/completely predictable how old pencil neck is milking this so called retirement. Like him falling down a well, coming out as bisexual or ‘rescuing that bloke’s life’, it’s so obviously a bit.

Or it’s a whim, like the several times before he’s made out he’s gonna quit.

I reckon he’ll be putting himself about for radio jobs by the summer. Like a dog retuning to its vomit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't like the unpleasantness this forum has brought out in me.
Not blaming any of you; it's my own issues and behaviour.

I wish Iain and Kath the best, whatever they get up to next.

• Heart
I don't like the unpleasantness this forum has brought out in me.
Not blaming any of you; it's my own issues and behaviour.

I wish Iain and Kath the best, whatever they get up to next.
Sounds like you may benefit from counselling and talking through your issues with a professional. You could both help Iain financially and get any support/advice needed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sounds like you may benefit from counselling and talking through your issues with a professional. You could both help Iain financially and get any support/advice needed?
You could also get a picture of his wanger sent to you!

• Wow
  • Haha
I saw Iain messaging David Babcock last night on Twitter. I wonder if he apologised for appalling way he treated David in 2020?

• Wow
I saw Iain messaging David Babcock last night on Twitter. I wonder if he apologised for appalling way he treated David in 2020?
No Way, He will just be in the moment of pity. Eyan has no remorse for the way he has treated anyone unless it helps with the public perception of him at that very moment.

Steve Allen on his Little Bit Extra podcast this morning mentioned "a radio presenter who feels the industry has nothing more to offer him is retiring".

No names mentioned but given their past spats, Allen probably has to be very careful what he says if it is about Eyan.

• Wow
You could also get a picture of his wanger sent to you!
These days he only sends them to Kaffbo.

It's NOT "Only Fans" who get images of his dobber.

It's "Only Kaffbos" who gets images of his dobber now.

No Way, He will just be in the moment of pity. Eyan has no remorse for the way he has treated anyone unless it helps with the public perception of him at that very moment.
An apology from Eyan is worth as much as a Zimbabwean Dollar $ with an hourly hyperinflation rate running at 10,000%.

I'd trust Eyan as far as I can throw a Kaffbo after a massive Christmas dinner.

whatever they get up to next.
Pegging? (only joking, LOLs!)

It’s mad/completely predictable how old pencil neck is milking this so called retirement. Like him falling down a well, coming out as bisexual or ‘rescuing that bloke’s life’, it’s so obviously a bit.

Or it’s a whim, like the several times before he’s made out he’s gonna quit.

I reckon he’ll be putting himself about for radio jobs by the summer. Like a dog retuning to its vomit.
I don't believe Eyan is "retiring", imho. It's just more so-called "theatre". Wouldn't surprise me if he's already got something lined up for the future to start in a few months. I could be totally wrong.

• Heart
He's obviously been after Allan Beswick's job, and in his fantasy land I bet when the BBC closes all local radio stations in the next year Iain will present the Saturday and Sunday 10pm-1am slots.

I doubt he's got anything lined up, he's probably just excited at getting paid £60 an hour to teach CBT to people on Zoom.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.