Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to put this out there and ask what the thread makes of the reply to Kaffbo.

My interpretation, it's an admission that people are paying a Patreon sub as a charity donation. Confirms what we suspected.

They don't even bother to watch. I don't think it would make any difference if they never did any shows. People would still pay.

The vulnerables just want to fund Eyan & Kaffbo who are more than happy to rinse them.

Hello Paris! Kaffbo really needed a holiday after all that hard work "producing" TLNA. Thanks for funding it vulnerables!

Eyan09.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder what that Ver Fan’s reason IS for paying, and what they ‘think’ other people pay for is? A sense of wellbeing? Surely they could give to more deserving charities.

It’s his money and his choice by I aint half curious

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My advice?
Don't constantly say you job is rubbish and your partner needs work and that Patreon subscriptions are essential to your 'mortgage and kids' when you're having at least TWO holidays this year.

Do we know Iain's figures for JackFM?
Is it higher than when he started?

Considering he is the only weekday presenter, does anyone in Oxfordshire give a duck about him?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we know Iain's figures for JackFM?
Is it higher than when he started?
Lance, I'm working on getting some stats together for the thread.

Can say at this stage, imo, just based on Eyan's aggrieved/resentful attitude I think they've tanked big time.

If Eyan had massively increased the numbers he would be saying "look how amazing I am without a producer, I've increased listening numbers by 350%!". He'd be saying how JackFM is the best radio station. Instead he's been openly slagging off JackFM. Got to blame them for everything.

Narcissists are the biggest blame shifters going.

He's not responsible for anything. Ever. JackFM turned on him, they always do.

does anyone in Oxfordshire give a duck about him?
No. And they've told him directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's weird how they're still pretending they've not together when everyone either already knows or doesn't care. Imagine what Katherine's ex thinks... for YEARS he would have been told "We're just friends, I swear, I don't see him that way. Relax, all these meals out and weekends away together are just work."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, bon chance!
Ooooooo La La!

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Eyan 💕 Kaffbo

Any chance they don't bother coming back? France can keep them. LOLs.

It's weird how they're still pretending they've not together when everyone either already knows or doesn't care. Imagine what Katherine's ex thinks... for YEARS he would have been told "We're just friends, I swear, I don't see him that way. Relax, all these meals out and weekends away together are just work."
Probably don't want to upset the female TLNA fans who dream about getting off with Eyan.

Steve Allen wasn't wrong when he said a few years ago that Eyan & Kaffbo were having it off.

Not to forget that affairs are most likely to happen between co-workers who work closely together. Kaffbo's Hubbo would have had genuine and real concerns.

If Kaffbo's ex is thinking anything it should be "good riddance, Eyan is more than welcome to the frump".

• Heart
It’s a funny old situation. You never really know what’s going on with people etc but what I always found really really really really bleeping weird about Oh Kaffptin My Kafftpin was how she used to copy Eeeeyun all the time. He bought a cat she bought a cat, he bought a scooter so did the Kaffmeister. I swear that they both bought Dansettes, too….

That’s low self esteem right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Listener numbers and hours listened breakdown for JackFM.

Q3 September 2022 to Q4 December 2022 (under Eyan)
(i) Total Reach dropped by 17%
(ii) Total Hours listened dropped by 38%

Q3 September 2021 to Q4 December 2021 (under Trev)
(i) Total Reach dropped by 14%
(ii) Total Hours listened dropped by 23%

So, under Eyan doing the flagship breakfast show, Total Hours listened collapsed by 38% within 6 months. This is incredibly bad.

It makes sense as the Total Reach (people who listen) has also collapsed by 17%. So fewer people listening means fewer hours listened to.

It was collapsing before Eyan arrived. But, under Eyan he has increased/speeded up the decline drastically.

Was able to work out that JackFM is in overall terminal decline, the numbers keep on dropping like a lead balloon.

Between Q3 September 2021 and Q4 December 2022 (15 months) Total Hours listened collapsed by 46% and Total Reach collapsed by 40%.

They've lost 40% of their listeners and almost halved Total Hours listened in the last 15 months. I wouldn't be surprised if they go bankrupt in the not too distant future...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Listener numbers and hours listened breakdown for JackFM.

Q3 September 2022 to Q4 December 2022 (under Eyan)
(i) Total Reach dropped by 17%
(ii) Total Hours listened dropped by 38%

Q3 September 2021 to Q4 December 2021 (under Trev)
(i) Total Reach dropped by 14%
(ii) Total Hours listened dropped by 23%

So, under Eyan doing the flagship breakfast show, Total Hours listened collapsed by 38% within 6 months. This is incredibly bad.

It makes sense as the Total Reach (people who listen) has also collapsed by 17%. So fewer people listening means fewer hours listened to.

It was collapsing before Eyan arrived. But, under Eyan he has increased/speeded up the decline drastically.

Was able to work out that JackFM is in overall terminal decline, the numbers keep on dropping like a lead balloon.

Between Q3 September 2021 and Q4 December 2022 (15 months) Total Hours listened collapsed by 46% and Total Reach collapsed by 40%.

They've lost 40% of their listeners and almost halved Total Hours listened in the last 15 months. I wouldn't be surprised if they go bankrupt in the not too distant future...
Oof!
Nice Work, General!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wanted to put this out there and ask what the thread makes of the reply to Kaffbo.

My interpretation, it's an admission that people are paying a Patreon sub as a charity donation. Confirms what we suspected.

They don't even bother to watch. I don't think it would make any difference if they never did any shows. People would still pay.

The vulnerables just want to fund Eyan & Kaffbo who are more than happy to rinse them.

Hello Paris! Kaffbo really needed a holiday after all that hard work "producing" TLNA. Thanks for funding it vulnerables!

View attachment 1930189
Is Graeme the new WOTT? :ROFLMAO:

This is well bleeping foolish. Eyjn has gone and taken a massive crap in Jack FM’s mouth here and no mistake. Maybe it’s a bit like that film The Producers where Jack wanted it to fail or something? Feel megs soz for Eyarn though- this is gonna further destabilise the brand.

• Heart
Why has Iain posted selfies in museums but not mentioned he is in Paris with Katherine?
Is it a big secret?
You'd have thought people happy in a 'new' relationship would share that...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could it be to do with Kaffie’s divorce? If the ex Mr Kaffs can prove she was having an affair he could rinse her/turn the weans against her?

Or might be that Eeazy E wants to keep his options open for Jo/Daisy Donovan?

• Haha
Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. There's no need for it here.
Not a fantasy. Call it a hunch. Kaffbo would do anything to keep Eyan out of the men's public toilets and away from Hampstead Heath.
---

Do you you think Eyan and Kaffbo milking "saving" a man's life whilst on air is more romantic than their illicit and seedy trip to Paris?
---

Kaffbo : Where's Eyan? He went into that public toilet 20 minutes ago hmmm? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
"I was constipated, Katherine, I swear!"

"Then what's that dribbling down your chin?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.