Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #3 Big Up and Jacked Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

To recap:

Large Patreon steps away from TLNA!

Iain Lee on Jack FM... continues!

Iain Lee is now a qualified Counsellor!

#TweetDelete

Reactions: 3
Not surprised he's on Jack this morning, he doesn't get paid when he isn't and he need all the money he can get with his sugar daddy out of the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does not shock me that RG removed the posts as it was clearly there to get Eyan to retract his previous defamatory statements. However his posts will live on forever via the wonderful thing that is tattle!

So was Eyan rattled that he might get sued ? or is it he could not cope with truth being out in the open about his faux bellfield saga ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They will have spoken and agreed RG would delete the statements if Iain makes a public apology. It certainly had the desired effect.

P.S welcome lurkers to the new thread. How many more of you are thinking of turning?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to be fairly active on this thread but stopped posting as I gave up on Eeyun circa the Radio Anyhoo days. However, I still lurk now and again for a) the ongoing drama and b) the hope for a sign that good old Eyan has bounced back

The developments with Big Up are mental though- how can one person fall out with so many people, and in such massive ways?! God it’s depressing. It’s not a total shock- both Eyin and Kaffboily were just so astoundingly arrogant and spiteful on their sponsored Twitch Stream (easily the worst thing they were involved with- lazy, believe-their-own-hype echo chamber) but I thought they knew which side their bread was buttered! Big Down Gregorian!

• Heart
  • Haha
how can one person fall out with so many people, and in such massive ways?!
You'd think he'd have realised by now that falling out with and alienating so many people over his 20+ year career would suggest that it's actually him that's the problem and not because "they all turn in the end". They do all turn, I guess, once they realise he's actually a bit of an hole.

So was Eyan rattled that he might get sued ?
Iain eventually realised that the only way he could afford to defend himself in court would be to borrow money from Gregorian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You'd think he'd have realised by now that falling out with and alienating so many people over his 20+ year career would suggest that it's actually him that's the problem and not because "they all turn in the end". They do all turn, I guess, once they realise he's actually a bit of an hole.

Iain eventually realised that the only way he could afford to defend himself in court would be to borrow money from Gregorian.
Hahahaha ‘borrow money from Greggs’! Spot on!! It’s mad watching this tragedy of hubris playing out with such perfect narrative structures. Eyan Lear and Lady MacBoil!

• Haha
both Eyin and Kaffboily were just so astoundingly arrogant and spiteful on their sponsored Twitch Stream (easily the worst thing they were involved with- lazy, believe-their-own-hype echo chamber)
That’s my biggest beef with them. They would have you believe the show was full of joy and positivity with a creative and “good” community and yet all I saw was misery and moaning in between demands for money.

• Heart
@whybrows As can't quote posts from a locked thread need to "@" posters to reply to previous posts.

Thanks for posting Eyan's "non-apology apology"!

An apology with terms and conditions attached is no apology in my book. Notice how Eyan didn't say "unreserved apology".

I suspect Kaffbo told Eyan to apologise and Eyan thought, "OK but I'm still going to attack The Big G".

It's a classic display of narcissism. Empty and worthless apologies that are not genuine and the apology is used as a weapon.

Even now Eyan still thinks he's in the right.

How delusional of Eyan. He went public in naming The Big G first. Did Eyan forget?

Eyan told straight up lies and forgot to mention important things like he was calling The Big G and screaming and being abusive down the phone.

More importantly and overlooked, imho; what is Kaffbo's involvement in all of this?

She's not stupid and will see all the events the way any normal sane rational person does. But, Kaffbo has this thing where she goes silent and tries to become invisible when things like this happen.

Kaffbo is just as disgraceful as Eyan, imho.

• Heart
That’s the problem with Ey-Aye-Addy-Oh and Kaff Bo-Diddley, there can not be any dissent or disagreement with Eeangst’s emotional outbursts and one man mentalisms. Sincerely doubt she’d dare speak sense to the seething gobshyte- it’s probably not worth the earache. It’s another fine mess he’s got her into! Hubble bubble Kaff’s Boil and trouble, yeah?

• Haha

I thought it would be good to bring this over from the previous thread. Two thoughts from re-watching…

1) The irony of this being his most creative output of the last two years. An advert for Big G.

2) Iain struggles to remember the script in this little skit. TV producers must be lining up at his door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
From page 1 of The Big G's Legal Notice.

"I had been a sponsor and top-tier Patreon of TLNA and benefactor of Mr Ian [sic] Lee, personally"

"Sponsor". I'm sure I remember Eyan saying that The Big G was paying for the TLNA merch. Not buying merch for himself, but paying Balcony Shirts, for example, who makes the sweatshirts and t-shirts. So Eyan & Kaffbo were selling merch they didn't pay for and reaping the full financial benefit of the sales, i.e. selling a TLNA sweatshirt for £35 and keeping all of the £35. If Eyan had to pay for the merch himself he'd keep about £15 from a £35 sweatshirt sale.

"Top-tier Patreon". That's £299+VAT a month. £358.80 a month (inc VAT). £4,305.60 a year (inc VAT).

"Benefactor of Mr Ian [sic] Lee, personally". This means The Big G was financially supporting Eyan directly. No idea how much The Big G was sending per month to cover Eyan's living costs/mortgage. "Personally" means these financial donations were outside the scope of TLNA and to Mr Lee direct. I wonder if The Big G was donating money to Kaffbo as well?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder why he bothered paying? I guess out of pity or simply because he was able to and wanted to keep a crap show going. Maybe there was a sense of power he enjoyed having?

I saw him on a Teams lunch time "producer's meeting" in the early days of the Twitch show, sat there on a high stool leering down at the camera looking awkward and bored and never speaking. Did he ever call the show? I don't remember ever hearing him.

From page 1 of The Big G's Legal Notice.

"I had been a sponsor and top-tier Patreon of TLNA and benefactor of Mr Ian [sic] Lee, personally"

"Sponsor". I'm sure I remember Eyan saying that The Big G was paying for the TLNA merch. Not buying merch for himself, but paying Balcony Shirts, for example, who makes the sweatshirts and t-shirts. So Eyan & Kaffbo were selling merch they didn't pay for and reaping the full financial benefit of the sales, i.e. selling a TLNA sweatshirt for £35 and keeping all of the £35. If Eyan had to pay for the merch himself he'd keep about £15 from a £35 sweatshirt sale.

"Top-tier Patreon". That's £299+VAT a month. £358.80 a month (inc VAT). £4,305.60 a year (inc VAT).

"Benefactor of Mr Ian [sic] Lee, personally". This means The Big G was financially supporting Eyan directly. No idea how much The Big G was sending per month to cover Eyan's living costs/mortgage. "Personally" means these financial donations were outside the scope of TLNA and to Mr Lee direct. I wonder if The Big G was donating money to Kaffbo as well?
I hadn't noticed that Big Bad G spelt Iain's name wrong...😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder why he bothered paying? I guess out of pity or simply because he was able to and wanted to keep a crap show going. Maybe there was a sense of power he enjoyed having?

I saw him on a Teams lunch time "producer's meeting" in the early days of the Twitch show, sat there on a high stool leering down at the camera looking awkward and bored and never speaking. Did he ever call the show? I don't remember ever hearing him.
The Big G has previously said his financial support of TLNA is "chicken feed" (in terms of the monetary value) to him. So the money isn't an issue to him.

I'd guess his reasons are probably no different to any other "benefactor/patron to the arts". He sees something which he thinks is worthy of support. Just like the Sainsbury family have tipped millions in to supporting The National Portrait Gallery and how rich business people financially cover the operating costs of ballet companies through their patronage. Or like how people send hundreds every month to what they consider as a worthy cause.

Quite possible there's a sense of ownership power as bored rich people like to own things, and what's better to own than an Eyan and a Kaffbo? LOLs!

I honestly don't think The Big G bothers to listen to TLNA or Eyan. I think it was more about the concept of TLNA to The Big G, who sees himself as a "patron to the arts".

1) The irony of this being his most creative output of the last two years. An advert for Big G.
Eyan didn't even write this. It was that Dave Faced Dog TLNA sycophant.

I think Iain has reached the pinnacle of his career: on Wednesday the show will be live from the back of a bus in Thornhill park and ride, where there'll be a performance from someone who was on The Voice and they'll be giving away tickets to see Lionel Richie.

Aha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Big G has previously said his financial support of TLNA is "chicken feed" (in terms of the monetary value) to him. So the money isn't an issue to him.

I'd guess his reasons are probably no different to any other "benefactor/patron to the arts". He sees something which he thinks is worthy of support. Just like the Sainsbury family have tipped millions in to supporting The National Portrait Gallery and how rich business people financially cover the operating costs of ballet companies through their patronage. Or like how people send hundreds every month to what they consider as a worthy cause.

Quite possible there's a sense of ownership power as bored rich people like to own things, and what's better to own than an Eyan and a Kaffbo? LOLs!

I honestly don't think The Big G bothers to listen to TLNA or Eyan. I think it was more about the concept of TLNA to The Big G, who sees himself as a "patron to the arts".

Eyan didn't even write this. It was that Dave Faced Dog TLNA sycophant.
Or was it David Turners? I think he may be in between an ordinary fan and a superfan...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.